Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 280

Author Topic: Twilight Academy: Resurgence (School Thread - IC) - Welcome to Class  (Read 123943 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy: Resurgence (School Thread - IC) - Orientation
« Reply #555 on: October 24, 2016, 02:32:26 am »

"Wow," Alison remarks, "there are lots of people coming in. Not small classes here. But... that's cool, actually. Means there's a lot of talented people in the world and all."

And indeed another person comes in right then and there. This figure is tall, brown-haired, and... dressed fully in plate-armor, steel with a black and white tabard, the center with the light brown emblem of the Valtaegis Guard: a cave and a shield. A sword is sheathed at his hip. "My apologies for coming in later than designated time, my departure was delayed because of a zombie attack. It was only one or two of them, so it wasn't a very big deal, but" He notices Heather at this point, "even fighting just a couple of undead is not exactly the time to be setting o--" and then doubletakes as he notices something and spends a moment waffling between resting his hand on his swordhilt and not, before finally deciding better of it and putting it into a much more innocuous idle position, if a little twitchy. "...Alkedama?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #556 on: October 24, 2016, 02:32:53 am »

"I do my best. It helps that I was, in actuality, designed as a person before a weapon.

That is my excess mass and storage for my rifle for the moment."
Though said brick is rather small at this time; most of it was dispersed into up-armoring and becoming Vijaya's blades.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: October 24, 2016, 02:35:09 am »

"Indeed so," Alice nods in agreement with Alison.

".....come on, Medea, make some friends! It will be a glorious adventure! Maybe you might find love! Or bonds! Then your friendship shall pierce the heavens!"
"Mhm."
The blue-haired girl, presumably Medea, seems to be half-resigned, half-exasperated by her taller male friend's ham.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: October 24, 2016, 02:35:24 am »

Imhotep giggles. "I guess you could say your powers... run in the blood?" She laughs a bit, before becoming herself once more. "Anyway, my family were devout followers of Anubis, and I was chosen to ascend into demi-godhood, and now have the ability to allow Anubis into my body, possessing superhuman feats for a while, but I'm also blessed in my human form. I also have the ability to sense the nature of souls. Don't worry, yours seems alright."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: October 24, 2016, 02:35:48 am »

"... I see. My name is Tsakaka Wapasha, noble weapon of war. Do you have a name of your own?"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: October 24, 2016, 02:39:33 am »

".....come on, Medea, make some friends! It will be a glorious adventure! Maybe you might find love! Or bonds! Then your friendship shall pierce the heavens!"
"Mhm."
The blue-haired girl, presumably Medea, seems to be half-resigned, half-exasperated by her taller male friend's ham.
"Hey, uh, I'm not interrupting anything, am I?"

"Yes... Hah. Very funny... So you're a blessed Soul Mage?"
Heather tilts her head, and looks back at the man in plated armor. She looks at the crest, then the sword. She takes on a mocking tone:
"Oh, joyous me! A knight of the Valtaegis Guard has come to save me! Or murder me, or even both!"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #561 on: October 24, 2016, 02:40:04 am »

"TMCP-AH-CR-04-WVMF-AATiAl-2PCA. Though most people prefer my nickname, Vijaya. It is good to meet you, Tsakaka."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: October 24, 2016, 02:41:34 am »

His tone goes from apprehensive to plain uncomfortable in only about a couple of seconds. "I... am just here to be a student."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: October 24, 2016, 02:44:31 am »

She seems a bit surprised when Vijaya says their real name. "... What an odd and long name. What does it mean?"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: October 24, 2016, 02:47:06 am »

Imhotep looks a bit confused. "Hmm? I don't think so... I don't use souls, I just read them to tell if people are good or evil. Although I'm much better at it when Anubis inhabits my body. I'm quite good at combat, and I think I could do more magic, but I like to stick to fighting with these." She brandishes her Khopesh and Ankh, which were strapped to her back.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: October 24, 2016, 02:48:49 am »

His tone goes from apprehensive to plain uncomfortable in only about a couple of seconds. "I... am just here to be a student."
"Highly unlikely. Your order hasn't had a mage since the beginning days."
Heather scoffs.

Imhotep looks a bit confused. "Hmm? I don't think so... I don't use souls, I just read them to tell if people are good or evil. Although I'm much better at it when Anubis inhabits my body. I'm quite good at combat, and I think I could do more magic, but I like to stick to fighting with these." She brandishes her Khopesh and Ankh, which were strapped to her back.
"Intriguing. You'll have to tell me more later."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: October 24, 2016, 02:49:34 am »

Tiana, seeing Alice, walks over to her, with the glowing bubbles following behind.
"Oh, hey Alice! What's up?"
Seeing the man in armor come into the room, Tiana turns her head in surprise.
"Wait, what the heck did you just say? Zombie attack?"
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #567 on: October 24, 2016, 02:50:27 am »

"It's a designation listing general statements about my specifications. I am the fourth attempt at creating what amounts to a super soldier using both modern technology and magic, my innate weaponry is variable with a melee focus, I am constructed of a titanium-aluminum alloy, and I am powered using ambient magical fields and chemical energy - in essence the same way most life is."
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: October 24, 2016, 02:52:14 am »

The tall boy suddenly pushes Medea towards Isaac.
"Take care of my lovely lady friend, my friend! She's all yours!"
Medea looks unemotive as her male friend walks away.

"Oh. Hello, Miss Tiana."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: October 24, 2016, 02:53:17 am »

"Well, uh... My combat ability is, in fact, physical... and I am a medic anyway. And, yes. I come from... well, I've never actually told anyone this outside of the caverns before, but I guess it's fine here. Basically I come from a cavern underneath Valta where there are zombies and I come from a bunch of knights that fight them."
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 280