Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 280

Author Topic: Twilight Academy: Resurgence (School Thread - IC) - Welcome to Class  (Read 123868 times)

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy: Resurgence (School Thread - IC) - Orientation
« Reply #480 on: October 24, 2016, 12:31:40 am »

Relspi spins to look. Not at the girl, but at something else.
"What?"
thincake

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: October 24, 2016, 12:33:11 am »

Kyle doesn't move. Well, there is a sudden reemergence of fairy dust being exuded from his skin, but other than that there's no movement. He just barely nods under the attentions of the pale woman.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: October 24, 2016, 12:35:09 am »

Heather nods, then straightens her back as she leans back up. She turns towards the girl that was once flying.

Ashley rushes forward towards the girl, crouching next to her, and checking her pulse.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: October 24, 2016, 12:35:18 am »

The girl began to stir as her other personality laughed, We made it. have fun. The girl sat up and looked around, "What...?"
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: October 24, 2016, 12:36:08 am »

"Oh, thank goodness you're okay! Tell me, what's your name?"

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: October 24, 2016, 12:37:38 am »

Last time, on "That Guy Who's Going to End Up With No Friends Because He's Off Alone Doing Stuff While Everyone Else Bonds:"
Mr T's introduction.

Sitting down, though still extremely nervous, Alex attempts to ask Mr. T, but is interrupted mid-sentence by an answer.

"So... What do I need to-"

"Normally you would need to fill out one of these" he says, as he pulls a large and elaborate looking form out of thin air before scrunching it up and tossing it into the air, where it immediately burns into nothingness. "But, because you came to me, and because I'm in a good mood, also because I can't be bothered and because you're someone who'll follow my advice, I'll just tell you. Telekinesis."

Telekinesis? Really? It seemed sort of ordina-

"It's not a flashy power. You won't blow up cities or make a pretty sparkly light shows. Still, a very useful one. It can be quite powerful if you use it correctly. Which you will, if you ask the clerk for advice when you meet her. On another note, yes I can read minds. On the third note, the lady outside (who has ran off, by the way) has a history with you, or at least the thing that was inside her does. On the fourth and final note, say hello to the new arrival. You'll be sorry if you don't. I suppose you won't find your way back to your dorm on your own will you? So I'll help and send you back there, just this once. We might meet again. Goodbye."

Before he could even stand up after the strange teacher(?)'s short speech, the chair Alex was sitting on vanished, and he was flung to the other end of the room into the double doors by an extremely strong gust of wind, clattering and banging through them into... The common room?

Having been blown far enough across the common room to land in a sprawled heap in the center, he only had one thing to say in an uncharacteristic outburst.

"...OW, FUCK!"

At least he wouldn't get lost on the way back.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 02:11:59 am by UXLZ »
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: October 24, 2016, 12:38:15 am »

Kyle slowly tucks the bacon back into his pocket before turning back to the TV silently.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #487 on: October 24, 2016, 12:38:31 am »

Vijaya steps forward quickly, mouth a flat line of concern. "And what was that animal just now? Does it represent a threat?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 24, 2016, 12:38:59 am »

"Lunya Shione." She stands up as if nothing had happened, "Were dorms already assigned? It took me a lot longer to get here than I thought it would."

She looks at Vijaya, "Animal?"
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 24, 2016, 12:39:45 am »

Tsakaka stares at Lunya, sitting up now and one hand on her spear, eyes like a hawk's.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #490 on: October 24, 2016, 12:40:46 am »

"There was a wolflike being of what appeared to be magical origin here just a moment ago; you seem to have replaced it. Are you a shapeshifter?" Their eyes also dart toward Alex but dismiss the teenager for the moment.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: October 24, 2016, 12:41:13 am »

Tiana's face scrunches up at this sight, as all the bubbles around her pop, leaving behind puddles.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 24, 2016, 12:41:35 am »

"Yes, they are. Posting is on the wall. You're rooming with Rels-" then flying Alexander, "Oh, gods, another flying student? What is with you guys!?"
Ashley storms over to Alexander, and lifts him up without using her body, onto his feet. She crosses her arms.
"Care to explain?"

Heather just stares at the two new people.

Isaac idly spectates all of this, chuckling.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: October 24, 2016, 12:45:52 am »

Having a bit of difficulty speaking due to the pain and, quite frankly, his massive degree of confusion, Alex tries to explain what just happened to Ashley.

"I... I met someone. A girl came here with a note from you earlier, looking for me. She brought me to someone to him to find out my power. I think he was a teacher. A-a flaming bird in a blue suit. He told me what my power was, and... A few other things, but... Then he said goodbye, and that he'd send me back to the dorm, and..."

Alex motions to the door he had just come flying through.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 12:48:35 am by UXLZ »
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: October 24, 2016, 12:47:12 am »

"Wolflike... No sorry, I'm not a shapeshifter. But If I Focus hard enough I can slightly alter my reality. Just a bit though. Certainly not enough to alter my entire being." What. Fine. Forget bout what I did then. See if I care.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 280