Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 280

Author Topic: Twilight Academy: Resurgence (School Thread - IC) - Welcome to Class  (Read 123741 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy: Resurgence (School Thread - IC) - Welcome to Class
« Reply #3945 on: November 20, 2016, 10:07:51 am »

((THA RED WUNZ GO FASTA!))
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3946 on: November 20, 2016, 11:48:24 am »

"Have the central red unit split off into two whilst the rightmost unit circles around behind the pass. The remaining three units each take one passage and distract the blue forces while the circling unit comes in from behind for a pincer attack, taking the blue forces by surprise and severely disrupting the organization of their troops."
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3947 on: November 20, 2016, 03:58:04 pm »

"Uh... What's the black things there? And what are the forces made of? Actually, why aren't we there in the thick of it as well? Wouldn't it make more sense for most of use to lead from the front since it's a helpful boost to moral?"
Meanwhile, Jaune it making multiple copies of the image on his paper as he considers this.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3948 on: November 20, 2016, 04:00:40 pm »

"The black things are abstractions o-of hills and impassible objects that y-you can't get over. A-and you aren't there because that's n-not the point of the exercise."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3949 on: November 20, 2016, 04:19:12 pm »

"Just make sure you're stronger than the enemy, it's simple."
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3950 on: November 20, 2016, 05:13:38 pm »

"Well, I'd put the middle group into the canyon in the middle and move the sides to be backed up against the straight walls on the sides. That way the enemy loses their numbers advantage in the middle and if they flank from outside the walls they need to engage an enemy that cannot run away or they attack the back of the main force and I can easily attack the back flank of the force flanking them. And they can be made to retreat since my force is smaller and they would have the middle open. Then I can force the retreat of the main attack by attacking their back flank."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3951 on: November 20, 2016, 10:06:18 pm »

"I am Vijaya.

I agree with . . ."
They falter for a moment. "I do not recall your name, but I agree; that seems to present the best possible outcome regardless of what the enemy chooses to do."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #3952 on: November 20, 2016, 11:34:54 pm »

"Just make sure you're stronger than the enemy, it's simple."
Imhotep frowns at her. "That's not tactics."

"Personally, I think it would be best to have the two side units perform a pincer movement around the blue forces, as discussed by others, while getting the middle red force to split in between the left and left-center hills, and the right and right-center hills. This way we can prepare for them to attack, and the pincer movement will make them distracted, as the others are ready to fight."
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 11:26:11 pm by DigitalDemon »
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3953 on: November 21, 2016, 06:10:55 am »

"I'm pretty sure tactics would involve knowing what your enemy is going to use and planning accordingly..."
Black lives matter.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3954 on: November 21, 2016, 08:39:57 am »

Imhotep frowns at him. "That's not tactics."

"Personally, I think it would be best to have the two side units perform a pincer movement around the blue forces, as discussed by others, while getting the middle red force to split in between the left and left-center hills, and the right and right-center hills. This way we can prepare for them to attack, and the pincer movement will make them distracted, as the others are ready to fight."
"Yes. I believe that this should be the course of action. We have the numbers disadvantage, so we must exploit the environment to our advantage, by making them come to us, not the other way around."
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 07:30:00 pm by wipeout1024 »
Ain't nobody got time for that.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3955 on: November 21, 2016, 09:14:15 am »

Imhotep frowns at him. "That's not tactics."

"Yes. I believe that this should be the course of action. We have the numbers disadvantage, so we must exploit the environment to our advantage, by making them come to us, not the other way around."
"Y-yeah. You know, right after I said "charge and distract," I realized a better option would be for the direct-attack troops to stand their ground and draw the blue forces in."
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3956 on: November 21, 2016, 01:56:01 pm »

Lacie began to take notes as the teacher drew up the problem, she thought for a while but with dedication began to work on her own solution quietly.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #3957 on: November 21, 2016, 11:22:57 pm »

"I'm pretty sure tactics would involve knowing what your enemy is going to use and planning accordingly..."
"That is an element, yes, but there are situations where you can get caught off-guard, and so you must be able to work around those situations."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3958 on: November 22, 2016, 11:46:25 am »

Irene has been kinda waiting patiently not sure what to say or really do....in tactics class.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Aine is kinda lounging about kinda...... waiting for one of his classes just petting his horse.
((My exhausted hiatus is over.))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3959 on: November 23, 2016, 03:17:15 am »

"Something the matter?"
"Just wondering whether or not students are allowed to provide medical care. 'Cause the way I see it, there's a few people I know who might be interested in getting better at healing, and hey, it beats having to walk all the way here! Nothing serious of course, I was just thinking about starting off with healing some minor scrapes, maybe some paramedic stuff once we get better, y'know, making injured people a bit more stable and comfortable when they get carted over here?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 280