Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 280

Author Topic: Twilight Academy: Resurgence (School Thread - IC) - Welcome to Class  (Read 123848 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy: Resurgence (School Thread - IC) - Welcome to Class
« Reply #3540 on: November 07, 2016, 12:04:32 am »

L.T. signals deuces and walks down the hall with Edwinn until they come to their dorm room. He swings the door open and steps inside, "Shit, not half bad." He declares this as he throws his stuff upon one of the beds, claiming it.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3541 on: November 07, 2016, 12:10:09 am »

Edwinn steps in after L.T.

"We each got our own bed, our own little wardrobe, there's a desk, and the beds even have all these drawers. I'm not gonna need to worry about storage space for textbooks and trinkets in this house!"

Edwinn drops a backpack which looks as if it's about to burst onto the unclaimed bed, unzips it, and begins sorting clothes out into his wardrobe.

"Man, I'm glad to be able to finally empty my bag of clothes. This thing was fit to burst."
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3542 on: November 07, 2016, 12:24:38 am »

When the camera woman looks at the picture she would see Jaune had managed to turn and smile in time. Right now he's alking over though.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3543 on: November 07, 2016, 12:29:11 am »

She flips to a new page in her notepad. "Hello, would you mind sharing your thoughts on the potential formation of a criminal power bloc in the student body?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3544 on: November 07, 2016, 12:36:32 am »

L.T. begins sorting and putting away his clothes as well, "Got my Casual, Athletic and Formal all categorized, makes it easy." L.T. pulls up his football jersey and takes a long, hard look at it before storing his entire uniform in his closet, giving it its own individual section. Then he takes a few rolled up posters from his bag and begins placing them on the wall adjacent to his bed. Three, the legendary Jack "Missile" Swoolie, Dennis "Preacher" Bellafonte and Dick Buttkiss who needed no title with a name like that. The last poster is of a female from the rear, wearing nothing but a bikini bottom, with long green hair flowing down her backside and ending in jagged cuts. She is playfully glimpsing over her shoulder at the direction of the photographer.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3545 on: November 07, 2016, 12:44:23 am »

"Uh... If there is one I want to fight them. No wait, I will fight them. It'll be like that one Keanu Reeves movie after they shot his dog but with more fisticuffs."
Jaune looks contemplative as he speaks.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3546 on: November 07, 2016, 12:52:19 am »

Some more scribbling. "I see. Do you think there is a possibility of outright gang warfare in the school halls, then?

You also seemed very friendly with potential criminal elements, any thoughts?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3547 on: November 07, 2016, 12:55:30 am »

"Openly? Nah, to easy for a wandering teacher to wreck your shit by surprise. Sneakier than demons they are. As for relations to criminal elements..."
He pauses and leans in with a squint.
"You ain't a cop are you?"

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3548 on: November 07, 2016, 01:00:54 am »

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Edwinn sneezes.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3549 on: November 07, 2016, 01:06:34 am »

She shakes her head.
GM of Trespassers V2.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3550 on: November 07, 2016, 01:12:18 am »

"Well, before a crazed R&D division lopped off my arm I was rolling with a more small time crew in Arc. You know, the type that rest in the cracks of biggen. So I guess I don't really mind them."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3551 on: November 07, 2016, 01:16:23 am »

The pen scribbles up a frenzy; it's almost alarming how fast it is. "I see, very interesting, very interesting." She starts to flip shut the notepad before stopping abruptly. "Oh, how silly of me, I forgot one thing; can I get your name?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3552 on: November 07, 2016, 01:17:18 am »

"Bless you."

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3553 on: November 07, 2016, 02:07:44 am »

"Woh, that was weird, just completely out of nowhere. Didn't even feel a tickle leading up to that one. Y'know, in some cultures they say that when you just randomly sneeze out of nowhere, it means that someone, somewhere is gossiping about you."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3554 on: November 07, 2016, 03:04:47 am »

Medea stares at Isaac.
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 280