Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 280

Author Topic: Twilight Academy: Resurgence (School Thread - IC) - Welcome to Class  (Read 123869 times)

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
  • The damning skull motif
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy: Resurgence (School Thread - IC) - Welcome to Class
« Reply #3495 on: November 06, 2016, 12:03:38 am »

Hans crushes the plants as told.
All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3496 on: November 06, 2016, 12:41:00 am »

"Combat badassery? Bruh, you just described football, and you get paid for football. I don't need no old fuck sponsored by the Dawnguard to tell him how I should ball, I'm a top 5 High School prospect; I don't need a teacher I need a coach and a trainer. Look, if you want to keep your mouth and your dick dry as sandpaper and go read some old-ass nonsensical tomes or whatever you can go live your life but I aspire for something more than that."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3497 on: November 06, 2016, 12:44:31 am »

"Then why'dja even bother coming here?"
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3498 on: November 06, 2016, 12:46:33 am »

Anthelia points to Lorenzo.
"He apparently came here because it was the only puh-lace that would accept his ass. My sincere apologies for the uncouthness."
Ain't nobody got time for that.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3499 on: November 06, 2016, 12:48:57 am »

Edwinn cannot contain his chuckling.

"Oh, there's no need to apologize. You hit it right on the nose with that comment."
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3500 on: November 06, 2016, 12:50:21 am »

"I never wanted to come here, I was forced to. Parents, coaches, scouts, all telling me I had to go to Twilight Academy if I want to get recruited to a top-tier college. Believe me, if I had my choice I'd be out this bitch in a flash."

L.T. scowls at Anthelia, "Yo princess, what does that say about you? All y'alls ended up in the same place with the felon, good job, musta' been hard to get here with a clean record. If I was never snitched on I'd be somewhere y'all would be barred from, true that."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3501 on: November 06, 2016, 12:55:52 am »

"Y'know, there is an alternative to constantly being a pessimistic jerk. We've all got our own reasons to be here, and assuming the worst about why she's here just added to the number of rude things you've said in this conversation."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3502 on: November 06, 2016, 01:00:58 am »

"If you're so upset about their being no football team why don't you just make one? This is magic school, they can probably just conjure up the stuff."

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3503 on: November 06, 2016, 01:03:00 am »

"Yeah, and even if they can't, who's to say you can't be an entrepreneurial football player in such a school? You'd be the perfect face for a school football team. ...That is, if people don't assume steroids. In this setting, though, people probably will just assume magic. That's my assumption anyway."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3504 on: November 06, 2016, 01:04:01 am »

"There are, but I'mma be how I want to be until I get my diploma and then I'm out. You don't get into the League by being nice and making friends, my job is to drive people into the ground."

"If you're so upset about their being no football team why don't you just make one? This is magic school, they can probably just conjure up the stuff."

"Half of y'all probably ain't even heard of it and the other half wouldn't know how to play."

"Yeah, and even if they can't, who's to say you can't be an entrepreneurial football player in such a school? You'd be the perfect face for a school football team. ...That is, if people don't assume steroids. In this setting, though, people probably will just assume magic. That's my assumption anyway."

"Bah, I don't need steroids, this is all natural baby. I ain't some steroid-using ball-deflated baby-back bitch."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3505 on: November 06, 2016, 01:04:37 am »

"Actually, you know what, let's make our own football style game!"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3506 on: November 06, 2016, 01:07:47 am »

LT scrunches up his face, "Wait what? How are you gonna' do that?"

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3507 on: November 06, 2016, 01:12:42 am »

"Oh, it's easy! The first step is not being a constant pessimist. The rest comes natural."

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3508 on: November 06, 2016, 01:14:16 am »

Anthelia rolls her eyes at LT.
"Yes, yes, it was very hard for me to come here. Nope. Yes, I came here to "expand my horizons", and BS like that, but that does not mean I'll enjoy it. You get it?"
Ain't nobody got time for that.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3509 on: November 06, 2016, 01:19:39 am »

"Pessimism correlates with realism so I'll take it."

"Enjoy it all you want, it's a free country, ain't no police or politicians telling you you can't enjoy it before you go back home to be on some Cinderella shit."
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 280