don't
- 2 (28.6%)
have
- 1 (14.3%)
time
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15

Author Topic: ☼Masterwork☼ human RUIN: Shielgates. Reclaiming experiments  (Read 21852 times)

IlFedaykin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Masterwork☼ human city: Shielgates.
« Reply #105 on: November 24, 2016, 07:51:15 pm »

Wow.
Starting now the new save is up for grabs!
Using the tons of material Meph wrote i'll update the album and enlarge our universe.
Anyway, if no one claims the save in the next few days, i'll take another turn...

Arcturus

• Bay Watcher
  • Busy Being Worshiped By Alien Pagans
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Masterwork☼ human city: Shielgates.
« Reply #106 on: November 24, 2016, 09:42:58 pm »

Wow.
Starting now the new save is up for grabs!
Using the tons of material Meph wrote i'll update the album and enlarge our universe.
Anyway, if no one claims the save in the next few days, i'll take another turn...

I would like to sign up for a turn. This seems like it's right up my alley. I'm tired of playing dwarfs, so many crashes when I breach the cavern level. Underground trees growing too tall inside. Can I be added to the list? I'm ready for humans.

I really want to grab that save but there are people already on the waiting list. I don't want to be an ass.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 05:46:16 pm by Arcturus »

IlFedaykin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Masterwork☼ human city: Shielgates. Save up for grabs!
« Reply #107 on: November 26, 2016, 01:24:32 pm »

Please go ahead! A lot of time actually passed from when we started and a lot of them probably lost interest...
Actually I think I'll restart picking list from zero.
The save is in the main post along with the files to update the tileset (shoụd be in the same zip)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: ☼Masterwork☼ human city: Shielgates. Looking for players
« Reply #108 on: November 26, 2016, 03:39:14 pm »

Yeah, go for it. I didnt clean up much, but at least laid a good foundation for future fun. :)

There are ambushy elves with iron on the hunt, besides that I've only seen cavern monsters and 1 kobold thief. No other attacks.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Arcturus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Masterwork☼ human city: Shielgates. Save up for grabs!
« Reply #109 on: November 26, 2016, 04:09:57 pm »

Please go ahead! A lot of time actually passed from when we started and a lot of them probably lost interest...
Actually I think I'll restart picking list from zero.
The save is in the main post along with the files to update the tileset (shoụd be in the same zip)

Alright thanks grabbing it now.

Yeah, go for it. I didnt clean up much, but at least laid a good foundation for future fun. :)

There are ambushy elves with iron on the hunt, besides that I've only seen cavern monsters and 1 kobold thief. No other attacks.

Yeah they really toned down the attacks in vanilla. That's probably why. It's not that much !fun! anymore from sieges. Here's to hoping they're all killed by some slow and excruciating death!

Arcturus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 26, 2016, 05:14:46 pm »

Spring 192

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 04:19:46 pm by Arcturus »

Arcturus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 28, 2016, 07:33:48 am »

Summer 192

Tried to save a day or two after the auto save, there was a failure and masterwork crashed. I tried to debug msvrc100.dll which was the source of the crash. dbghook.c was needed and I don't have the necessary skill and files to make a debugger hook so I left it alone. Wish I could figure out why it crashed.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 04:18:56 pm by Arcturus »

Arcturus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 28, 2016, 05:14:48 pm »

Autumn 192

« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 01:15:23 pm by Arcturus »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #113 on: November 28, 2016, 05:17:53 pm »

How is mayor Copnut doing?
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Arcturus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 28, 2016, 05:56:19 pm »

How is mayor Copnut doing?

He's alive and has been reelected. I put some statues in his room and gave his old room to the guard captain. Apparently he had one assigned above the depot. I believe I also put a table in his room.

Arcturus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 29, 2016, 08:08:31 am »

You know someone should have put the masterwork version in the original post. I'm not sure but I may be running 1.13 because I downloaded it in August...

The game folder 404'd and that's why I can't get the proper version.

This explains why I'm running into glitches. Now it's just better if I start the year over again to avoid issues.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 08:11:39 am by Arcturus »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #116 on: November 29, 2016, 08:18:22 am »

No. You downloaded a new save, all the files necessary are in that folder. Yes, your mod might be 1.13, but that save is 1.22. No worries.

What glitches are you talking about?

Arcturus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 29, 2016, 08:27:39 am »

No. You downloaded a new save, all the files necessary are in that folder. Yes, your mod might be 1.13, but that save is 1.22. No worries.

The traders would say "we're still unloading" even when they were about to leave and I couldn't properly save, only the auto saves worked at all. I would have to play an entire season just to save. There were other small glitches too like animals wanting to enter my dungeon and roam around in it for no reason. I'm redoing my year and if I can't properly save then I'm just passing on my turn.

I'm going to use version 1.22 to see if it helps. Sometimes there are issues when you try to use a version of DF with and older or newer save. Should be true for masterwork as well.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 08:37:59 am by Arcturus »

Arcturus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 29, 2016, 09:18:33 am »

One difference I notice will the new version is that I can see a level below, so obviously there is some sort of difference in output. Hopefully it fixes the save issues I was having. I wish I has a can of glitch-be-gone or something.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #119 on: November 29, 2016, 09:29:10 am »

You dont use quicksave?

Animals run around randomly in vanilla too. Sometimes to places where people stayed or died.

The traders are also something I cant affect through modding.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15