Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35

Author Topic: Power Hungry Mafia - D3 - Game over, town and survivor win!  (Read 60136 times)

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
Re: Power Hungry Mafia - D3 - Game over, town and survivor win!
« Reply #495 on: November 12, 2016, 03:49:36 pm »

Well, I think I'll put a sequel to this on the queue, since it didn't seem to be a giant flaming disaster (outside of letting clueless newbies in the game, which will not happen again).

Laaawl.

Also, if you have the capacity to, can you try to lower the rate of revives and immunity abilities? I feel like there were way too many.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: November 12, 2016, 08:31:22 pm »

Well, I think I'll put a sequel to this on the queue, since it didn't seem to be a giant flaming disaster (outside of letting clueless newbies in the game, which will not happen again).

Laaawl.

Also, if you have the capacity to, can you try to lower the rate of revives and immunity abilities? I feel like there were way too many.

How about giving certain kinds of abilities different probabilities? So various kinds of immunity would still be around but be less likely. The same would go for chaos-causing roles like Network Robot and Nexus - having some is good, but too much prevents any kind of strategy.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: November 12, 2016, 09:46:10 pm »

So what you're saying is you don't want a random, potentially horribly unbalanced game.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: November 12, 2016, 09:52:53 pm »

Laaawl.

Everything was random :P That's why I couldn't do anything when Weirdo (why is there no response from them here o_O) got targeted or didn't play the day game much. :-\

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: November 25, 2016, 10:13:58 pm »

So what you're saying is you don't want a random, potentially horribly unbalanced game.
Isn't that the point?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: November 25, 2016, 10:20:16 pm »

You would not make a good comedian.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: November 25, 2016, 10:22:25 pm »

You would not make a good comedian.
Exactly!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: November 28, 2016, 12:34:09 am »

Isn't that the point?
I -thought- that was the point.  O_o

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: November 28, 2016, 12:36:16 am »

Isn't that the point?
I -thought- that was the point.  O_o
Personally, I'd like it random :P Gives the edge to interpersonal relations instead of reliance on power roles--like me and Wierdo, for example; I had to rely on her social/face value under suspicion due to me being an invulnerable 'face' character. But...yeah, stuff seems to have happened?

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: November 29, 2016, 09:48:23 am »

Personally, I'd like it random :P Gives the edge to interpersonal relations instead of reliance on power roles--like me and Wierdo, for example; I had to rely on her social/face value under suspicion due to me being an invulnerable 'face' character. But...yeah, stuff seems to have happened?
Now ... just imagine if your scumbuddy was someone like Toaster instead of Wierdo ...

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: November 29, 2016, 09:50:18 am »

Now ... just imagine if your scumbuddy was someone like Toaster instead of Wierdo ...
I miss Toaster D: Although he is active on B12--but yeah. Seems Wierdo vanished from being active without a word (...checking their previous posts seems to allude something about you though, but it's an edit, and knowing the OP of that thread, *probably tense stuff* seems to have happened o_O)

Still curious why there was some sort of tension with Wier. >_< That left me with a lot of unanswered stuff.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: November 30, 2016, 08:07:44 pm »

I believe Weirdo was banned.

For being Lermfish.

Which explains rather a lot.
Sigtext

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: December 01, 2016, 10:34:32 am »

Yes, apparently Weirdo was Lermfish doing a bandodge. 

Also, Weirdo was hurling a number of insults my way(via PM) and about me (in other threads and off of bay12), which I found absolutely hilarious.  Mostly insinuating things about my sexual preferences and that of my mother. 

I was actually starting to like her more, despite being an absolute shit mafia player  :(

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: December 01, 2016, 10:50:51 am »

You know, I can't say the name wasn't appropriate.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: December 01, 2016, 11:46:46 am »

Yes, apparently Weirdo was Lermfish doing a bandodge. 

Also, Weirdo was hurling a number of insults my way(via PM) and about me (in other threads and off of bay12), which I found absolutely hilarious.  Mostly insinuating things about my sexual preferences and that of my mother. 

I was actually starting to like her more, despite being an absolute shit mafia player  :(
>_>
<.<
I'm curious now what was being mentioned. Like, were these the usual, classical insults, or were they a more stereotypical kind in jest-but-not-really-but-really?

Anyway ._. I think someone should prod the BM--Wierdo signed up for it but nobody has openly mentioned their current status.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35