Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35

Author Topic: Power Hungry Mafia - D3 - Game over, town and survivor win!  (Read 60152 times)

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
Re: Power Hungry Mafia - D3
« Reply #450 on: November 08, 2016, 10:18:32 pm »

(Shakerag: is it separate + unlisted??)
Yup.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: November 09, 2016, 06:32:11 pm »

Screw this two people are claiming unlynchable?

TDS, if you are town would you please do a day suicide bomb onto UXLZ.  Just get rid of the unlynchables.  Also I really can't remember what makes me think UXLZ is town.  With all the powers on the list it makes it very unlikely there are two unlynchables and neither said they are immune to being killed.  If I had a day kill it would be going at one of those two.

extend
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: November 09, 2016, 06:43:08 pm »

extend
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: November 09, 2016, 07:17:39 pm »

Yeah, about that, I also have a revive. If you look back to my earlier posts I had [Gains Revive after Weirdo dies]. =P

Extend.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: November 09, 2016, 09:26:23 pm »

Stuff is happening that's more important than the game; I'll post tomorrow. (This is just an anti-prod post, sorry)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: November 09, 2016, 09:32:19 pm »

Yeah, about that, I also have a revive. If you look back to my earlier posts I had [Gains Revive after Weirdo dies]. =P

Extend.
Unvote Thats fine.  Two people are claiming unlynchable and I think one is lying I'm leaning more towards TDS lying because his role seems too good at not being targeted at all.  Even if he is unlynchable it's fine because we get to confirm that.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: November 10, 2016, 12:29:19 am »

Extend.
Unvote Thats fine.  Two people are claiming unlynchable and I think one is lying I'm leaning more towards TDS lying because his role seems too good at not being targeted at all.  Even if he is unlynchable it's fine because we get to confirm that.

Appealing to balance doesn't make sense, given the random nature of the setup.

TDS, if you are town would you please do a day suicide bomb onto UXLZ.  Just get rid of the unlynchables.  Also I really can't remember what makes me think UXLZ is town.  With all the powers on the list it makes it very unlikely there are two unlynchables and neither said they are immune to being killed.  If I had a day kill it would be going at one of those two.

extend

And why are you so set on killing me? First you try to get me to suicide bomb someone else because "idk", now you just want to die.

I'd like some answers.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: November 10, 2016, 01:41:42 am »

Extend.

Appealing to balance doesn't make sense, given the random nature of the setup.

extend

And why are you so set on killing me? First you try to get me to suicide bomb someone else because "idk", now you just want to die.

I'd like some answers.
The setup is random but your role is too good at not being targeted that I don't believe it.  The suicide bombing was because I'm fairly sure one of the unlynchables is a lying mafia/third party (I'm leaning towards you now) and I wanted you to take them both out in one go, or at least knock one life off of UXLZ.  To be fair I  didn't think that through at the time and it's really stupid.  However lynching you will tell us one of two things, if your lying and actually get lynched hooray we found the non-town.  On the other hand if you don't get lynched then you were telling the truth and have a pretty amazing role, that can't be confirmed town or mafia due to the nature of your nexus ability.  Both of the bolded sections are reasons why lynching you is the best option now.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: November 10, 2016, 09:49:49 am »

D3 will end Friday November 11th at 12:30 PM Central time.  There is 1 extension left in the day.

Vote Count
------------------------
TheDarkStar (1) - fillipk
Imic (0) -
hector13 (0) -
TheWetSheep (1) - hector13
juicebox (0) -
fillipk (0) -
UXLZ (0) -
No Lynch (0) -

Not Voting (5) - Imic, UXLZ, TheWetSheep, juicebox, TheDarkStar

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: November 10, 2016, 11:23:00 am »

juicebox has been killed!

juicebox returns to life!

TheWetSheep has been killed!

TheWetSheep was That Guy Who Seems Really Nice But Actually Has A Dozen Bodies Buried In The Basement (serial killer).

D3 will end Friday November 11th at 12:30 PM Central time.  There is 1 extension left in the day.

Vote Count
------------------------
TheDarkStar (1) - fillipk
Imic (0) -
hector13 (0) -
juicebox (0) -
fillipk (0) -
UXLZ (0) -
No Lynch (0) -

Not Voting (5) - Imic, UXLZ, juicebox, TheDarkStar, hector13

TheWetSheep
That Guy Who Seems Really Nice But Actually Has A Dozen Bodies Buried In The Basement
Serial Killer
Wincon: You win when all other players are dead.
Arsonist (night, day): You can prime a player at night by dousing them in gasoline. During the day, you may set a fire which kills all primed players.
One-Shot Vigilante (1-shot night): You can kill other players. Your ability can only be used once.
Friendly Neighbor (day): During the day, you can make someone your friend. That player will be told your alignment.
Traitor (auto): If the mafia try to kill you at night, you will join the mafia as a Mafioso instead. If you are killed some other way, you still die.
Lich (auto, night): You can kill a player each night. If you are killed, your soul will transfer to [REDACTED], and they will become a lich in your place. However, if they are already dead, your soul will be lost.

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: November 10, 2016, 11:48:35 am »

Baaaaaaaa

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: November 10, 2016, 11:59:37 am »

Hm.

I'm all out of ideas now, though I'm inclined to think that people are taking the piss with the unlynchable/killable things, particularly seeing as how juicebox claimed to be immune to kill actions and was just killed...

juicebox, perhaps you'd like to comment, and also tell us what happened when you used the hospital director ability you said you would.

fillipk, at the risk of echoing TDS, why are you so set on him wanting to be dead?

UXLZ, what results are you expecting to see from juicebox's hospital director ability?

Imic, the game continues. Who do you think the town should lynch?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: November 10, 2016, 02:07:10 pm »

Juicebox, what was that there that just happened?
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: November 10, 2016, 02:09:32 pm »

You couldn't have evolved yet... So what did ye do?
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: November 10, 2016, 03:25:00 pm »

Hm.

I'm all out of ideas now, though I'm inclined to think that people are taking the piss with the unlynchable/killable things, particularly seeing as how juicebox claimed to be immune to kill actions and was just killed...

juicebox, perhaps you'd like to comment, and also tell us what happened when you used the hospital director ability you said you would.

fillipk, at the risk of echoing TDS, why are you so set on him wanting to be dead?

UXLZ, what results are you expecting to see from juicebox's hospital director ability?

Imic, the game continues. Who do you think the town should lynch?

Well OK then. Someone doesn't like me. And there is currently one doctor. Also, I said I was immune to non-kill actions. Kills go through as regular.

Juicebox, what was that there that just happened?

You couldn't have evolved yet... So what did ye do?

Huh?
Why do you assume I was the cause of this?
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35