Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 35

Author Topic: Power Hungry Mafia - D3 - Game over, town and survivor win!  (Read 60210 times)

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
Re: Power Hungry Mafia - D2
« Reply #405 on: November 02, 2016, 10:21:11 pm »

Shakerag: If a player inspects a person who dies that night, does the inspect fail?
Yup.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: November 03, 2016, 12:08:36 am »

Fixing:

Filipk
My other claim was that Reyn was targeted by a ice cream man.
How do you know this?

Also, did your day-action pm say explicitly that TBF killed FoU, or could something have given you a misleading result?
U got my first claim from my night action.

My pm specifically called out TBFas the killer. 

Something weird is happening to the flips so I don't think we'll get accurate information from them until we get a town flip without some alignment changing power.  I honestly think we need another flip for more information.  TBF has a couple strokes against him and even if he ends up not being the actual killer then my power is confirmed to be unreliable which seems like a win/slightly less of a win to me.

Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: November 03, 2016, 12:28:56 am »

D2 will end Friday, November 4th at 12:30 PM Central Time.  There are 2 extensions left for the day.

Weirdo was killed!

Weirdo was Kneecapper With A Mysterious Past (mafia).

Tiruin was killed!

Tiruin was The Six Million Dollar Goo (mafia).

Vote Count
------------------------
TheDarkStar (0) -
Imic (0) -
Tiruin (0) -
Weirdo (1) - TheWetSheep
hector13 (0) -
TheWetSheep (0) -
juicebox (0) -
fillipk (0) -
UXLZ (0) -
TheBiggerFish (2) - fillipk, fillipk
No Lynch (0) -

Not Voting (6) - TheDarkStar, Imic, juicebox, UXLZ, TheBiggerFish, hector13

Weirdo
Kneecapper With A Mysterious Past
Mafia
Wincon: You win when your team equals or outnumbers the remaining players and there are no ways to stop you.
Mugger (night): If you make the mafia kill, you will also gain the ability to use one of the target's night abilities once.
Mystery <Monolith> (night): You have a night ability, but you don't know what it does.  You can evolve another player's role, possibly giving them extra abilities. If and how they evolve depends on their current role.
Mystery <Doctor> (night): You have a night ability, but you don't know what it does.  You can protect other players from kills. Each protection stops one kill, and lasts for one night.
Day Disabler (day): You can disable someone's role. That player will temporarily lose all abilities/characteristics until the next day.
Amnesiac <Disabler> (???): You have lost your memory. You might eventually regain it. An Amnesiac has a 1 in 3 chance of regaining his memory each morning.  You can disable someone's role. That player will temporarily lose all abilities/characteristics until the next night.
Tiruin
The Six Million Dollar Goo
Mafia
Wincon: You win when your team equals or outnumbers the remaining players and there are no ways to stop you.
Spy (auto): The first time you make a mafia kill, you will become a copy of the player you kill.
Teal Goo (auto): Anyone who targets you with an action will evolve to a new role.
False Reviver (auto): You will revive once on death.  This role is actually just a vanilla townie.
Immortal (auto): You are immortal, and Weirdo is the source of your power. You cannot be killed, and if you are lynched you will return to life. However, if Weirdo should die, you will immediately die as well.
Naïve Inspector Gadget (night, night): You may inspect once per night, or do a random nonkill action. You may or may not be sane.  A naive cop always gets town results.

Mod note:  This was unconnected to my previous post.  Just hilariously coincidental.

Wow, a lot happened while I was away.

TBF, all the evidence is stacked against you.

'cause of the list? That you're using to formulate your argument that you didn't do it?
'Failure rate' says nothing about what happens if you do fail.

I highly doubt that failing means you get an incorrect result.

Something weird is happening to the flips so I don't think we'll get accurate information from them until we get a town flip without some alignment changing power.  I honestly think we need another flip for more information.  TBF has a couple strokes against him and even if he ends up not being the actual killer then my power is confirmed to be unreliable which seems like a win/slightly less of a win to me.

Why do you say this? Seems like FoU's flip is the only questionable one at the moment.

Hector: Considering that I was eaing town for Tiruin I'm not sure how reliable my reads are going to be but here they are

Hector: Seems townish to me

TWS: Is a bit hyperagressive, but that may just be his normal playstyle

TBF: Is getting scummier by the minute

Fillipk: Starting to lean more town on him. He might be confirmed by day end

UXLZ: Leaning a bit town on him as well

TDS: I have no idea

Imic: Has been making little slips here and there. He seems suspicious to me.

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: November 03, 2016, 06:29:03 am »

Okay, well, Filipk's and TBF's claims are still at odds with each other, since TBF says his ability failed. If it really was switched with a kill, that wouldn't have happened. I'm perfectly fine with a TBF lynch at this point - like people have been saying, we've got plenty of time.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: November 03, 2016, 08:55:30 am »

Okay, well, Filipk's and TBF's claims are still at odds with each other, since TBF says his ability failed. If it really was switched with a kill, that wouldn't have happened. I'm perfectly fine with a TBF lynch at this point - like people have been saying, we've got plenty of time.

So if we lynch TBF, we can find out who is telling the truth and lynch fillipk if we need to.

Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: November 03, 2016, 09:02:11 am »

D2 will end Friday, November 4th at 12:30 PM Central Time.  There are 2 extensions left for the day.

Vote Count
------------------------
TheDarkStar (0) -
Imic (0) -
hector13 (0) -
TheWetSheep (0) -
juicebox (0) -
fillipk (0) -
UXLZ (0) -
TheBiggerFish (5) - fillipk, fillip, TheWetSheep, juicebox, TheDarkStar
No Lynch (0) -

Not Voting (4) - Imic, UXLZ, TheBiggerFish, hector13

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: November 03, 2016, 09:19:17 am »

Well then.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: November 03, 2016, 03:32:50 pm »

I have an idea.
Who did Tiruin, Reyn, and the other Mafia vote for. We can probably tell who's who feom who they voted for, and their reasons behind it. For all we know, Fallacy was also scum.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: November 03, 2016, 03:52:27 pm »

I have an idea.
Who did Tiruin, Reyn, and the other Mafia vote for. We can probably tell who's who feom who they voted for, and their reasons behind it. For all we know, Fallacy was also scum.
And how is that any better then lynching TBF over a day action that's most likely accurate.  Mafia don't have qualms over voting and or lynching other mafia if there is no one else to focus on.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: November 03, 2016, 03:59:19 pm »

Somehow I don't think there's a ton of mafia.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: November 03, 2016, 05:01:01 pm »

I think your defense has to be a little bit stronger than speculation.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: November 03, 2016, 05:53:42 pm »

Why? And what does this have to do with you being scummy/nonscummy?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: November 03, 2016, 06:41:04 pm »

I guess we can shorten, though I guess it won't do much.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: November 04, 2016, 10:07:52 am »

Day ends in about 2.5 hours.

If you Chatty Cathys try to extend without a good reason I may get violent.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: November 04, 2016, 10:09:54 am »

Why? And what does this have to do with you being scummy/nonscummy?
Because it doesn't make sense.

It has absolutely nothing to do with that.

And I can't really convince you otherwise at this point, can I.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 35