Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 35

Author Topic: Power Hungry Mafia - D3 - Game over, town and survivor win!  (Read 60209 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Power Hungry Mafia - D2
« Reply #390 on: November 02, 2016, 06:43:42 pm »

Well I know I targeted him with an inspect at least, but...

Quote from: Xylbot Roles
Confused Jack of All Trades (town; super-rare; 5+ players): You have four one-shot abilities: kill, inspect, protect, and roleblock. You can only use one ability each night. A confused jack of all trades uses an ability other than the one he tries to. Actions: kill (1 use) inspect (1 use) protect (1 use) block (1 use)

This might've happened.

Or any number of other roles.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: November 02, 2016, 06:47:02 pm »

Um...That was from hector13.

...right. Unvote because things make sense now. However, I still think that either everyone is flipping maf regardless of what they are or that we're playing with some really weird ratios of alignments.

Also, did anyone claim the Weirdo kill?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: November 02, 2016, 06:59:05 pm »

...right. Unvote because things make sense now. However, I still think that either everyone is flipping maf regardless of what they are or that we're playing with some really weird ratios of alignments.

Hector did.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: November 02, 2016, 07:19:21 pm »

Boom! Splat! :O
Reminds me of getting splattered like that teal-colored slime (or gray, still is like Teal Goo) in this one game and you can only hit it when it attacks you with your giant sword :P

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: November 02, 2016, 07:27:10 pm »

Hector did.

Bearing in mind I claimed the FoU kill too, and it appears I didn't do that.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: November 02, 2016, 07:28:43 pm »

Hector did.

Well you could have.  If fillipk's not sane...  (there are autopsiers who have failure rates)...
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: November 02, 2016, 07:32:13 pm »

Hector did.

Well you could have.  If fillipk's not sane...  (there are autopsiers who have failure rates)...

But they don't give false results.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: November 02, 2016, 07:39:18 pm »

We've had three people flip scum except the Pillar...

Is there any ability that could cause everyone who dies to give a "scum" result? I doubt Shakerag's gone for that sort of bastardy.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: November 02, 2016, 07:40:46 pm »

Hector did.

But they don't give false results.
How do you know they don't?
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: November 02, 2016, 07:52:16 pm »

'cause of the list? That you're using to formulate your argument that you didn't do it?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: November 02, 2016, 07:52:57 pm »

'cause of the list? That you're using to formulate your argument that you didn't do it?
'Failure rate' says nothing about what happens if you do fail.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: November 02, 2016, 07:54:37 pm »

Like killing the target, for example?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: November 02, 2016, 07:59:47 pm »

Like killing the target, for example?
You can't autopsy a live target.  I don't even have an autopsy.
Sigtext

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: November 02, 2016, 09:19:36 pm »

I don't think there's any role that makes other people flip mafia (at least I didn't find one).

TBF: You're really grasping at straws here. "Failure" means the action doesn't happen, not that the action becomes non-sane. Are you a Jack of all Trades?

Shakerag: If a player inspects a person who dies that night, does the inspect fail?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: November 02, 2016, 09:23:02 pm »

@TWS: Yes.

@TWS: Natural Action Resolution says so.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 35