Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 35

Author Topic: Power Hungry Mafia - D3 - Game over, town and survivor win!  (Read 60217 times)

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
Re: Power Hungry Mafia - D2
« Reply #375 on: November 02, 2016, 03:06:46 pm »

Hector:
Any particular reason you've popped a vote on Weirdo, the most silent of silent players, and not really followed through with it?
I mean, there's not really anything to follow through on, since she hasn't responded at all. I was going to advocate for a policy lynch, since obviously the only reason she's posted is to avoid being replaced, which is a huge liability, but I realized there's a better option - someone with a kill (like you) can get rid of her without wasting a lynch. PPE: Actually, no need anymore. Nice.

Is there nothing you can see that's more scummy than lurking at this point?
I mean, lurking is almost all that's been happening recently. But you're right, I should be doing more - I've been kinda busy though, and reading through looking for things is pretty frustrating because nothing much of value is being posted.

TBF, Filipk: What roles do you have that allow you to inspect dead people?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: November 02, 2016, 03:07:29 pm »

It was a day action. I'm reasonably sure it was my day action.

A day action that had a 12.5% chance of doing what just happened.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: November 02, 2016, 03:10:40 pm »

Hector: Explain?

Filipk: Your claims are pretty convoluted, so I wan't you to tell me clearly and explicitly: What is your dead-inspect ability, who did you use it on, what did you find out, and how do you know Reyn was vanilla-fied?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: November 02, 2016, 03:13:04 pm »

That's all there is to it, to be honest. I said too much as it is, methinks, but goddamn was that a pretty result :P

Also, seeing as we've had 3 mafia flips, one of which we're not sure about, and a fourth flip which may or may not be accurate... what are folk's thoughts on there being 2 mafia teams?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: November 02, 2016, 03:14:21 pm »

TWS:I don't.

My inspect failed.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: November 02, 2016, 05:24:26 pm »

Hector: Explain?

Filipk: Your claims are pretty convoluted, so I wan't you to tell me clearly and explicitly: What is your dead-inspect ability, who did you use it on, what did you find out, and how do you know Reyn was vanilla-fied?
My claims are perfectably clear.  My day inspect (which via its description says I preform an autopsy which might give information into their killer) and that came up FoU was killed by TBF. (I have more to say on this in a bit).  My other claim was that Reyn was targeted by a ice cream man.

TBF claimed he inspected FoU so maybe what happened is that my role just picks someone who visited them.  But then he said his inspect failed which makes it very hard to prove he did or did not inspect FoU.  We have 3-4 mafia down and 9 players remaining.  I think the town is in a good spot right now and can play a little risky.

@hector That might be true and there might be a third party out there,  however I think the town is in a very good spot right now.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: November 02, 2016, 05:43:23 pm »

@fillipk:Well they were, you know, dead at the time.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: November 02, 2016, 05:51:42 pm »

So a lot of stuff has happened.

First off, with four(?) flipped scum something silly is happening with alignments. Maybe everyone flips scum regardless of what they actually are?

@Tiruin

I am surprised that no - one else was killed that night, because of all of the positions that we have. Although, it wauld make sense, since fallacy rising from the dead was kindof suspicious. Saying that sounds so stupid.
How do you figure it's surprising?  One scumkill, one vigkill, probably from Fallacy, on the person who claimed scum.

I mean, unless you were expecting trigger-happy vigilantes.
Its funny you would say this TBF.  Are you a trigger happy vigilante?
No.

Are you?
TBF, TBF then would you mind explaining to the rest of us how you ended up killing Fallacy of Urist.

And then there's this, which looks a bit odd. The question + pressure voting is fine, but two posts later there's this:

Unvote

Which is odd, because at first fillipk is sure about his vote and then he abrubtly removes it. Why the sudden reversal fillipk?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: November 02, 2016, 05:54:19 pm »

Um...That was from hector13.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: November 02, 2016, 06:02:05 pm »

fillipk's role sounds like a forensics expert, which - at least on xylbot's list - only provides information on a player's killer.

TBF is lying, or is quite mistaken.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: November 02, 2016, 06:05:36 pm »

@hector:What do you mean?
Sigtext

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: November 02, 2016, 06:19:22 pm »

Filipk:
My other claim was that Reyn was targeted by a ice cream man.
How do you know this?

Also, did your day-action pm say explicitly that TBF killed FoU, or could something have given you a misleading result?

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: November 02, 2016, 06:20:06 pm »

Fixing:

Filipk
My other claim was that Reyn was targeted by a ice cream man.
How do you know this?

Also, did your day-action pm say explicitly that TBF killed FoU, or could something have given you a misleading result?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: November 02, 2016, 06:30:27 pm »

@hector:What do you mean?

You're much better placed to tell us how a player to claim to have inspected is now dead, and another player's ability has suggested you killed 'em.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: November 02, 2016, 06:31:35 pm »

EBWOP:

Not "a player to claim", but "a player you claim"

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 35