Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 35

Author Topic: Power Hungry Mafia - D3 - Game over, town and survivor win!  (Read 60268 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Power Hungry Mafia - D1
« Reply #270 on: October 27, 2016, 06:54:42 pm »

Convenient that he chooses to pressure the only person that has a vote on 'em.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Edible beserk! now available in masterwork!
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 27, 2016, 07:10:03 pm »

Day will end Friday October 28th, 12:30 PM Central Time.  Weekends don't count.  0 extensions left for this day.

Vote Count
------------------------
TheDarkStar (0) -
FallacyofUrist (2) - hector13, juicebox
Imic (0) -
Tiruin (0) -
Weirdo (0) -
hector13 (0) -
TheWetSheep (0) -
juicebox (0) -
fillipk (0) -
ReynTheLord (2) - TheWetSheep, FallacyofUrist
UXLZ (0) -
TheBiggerFish (0) -
No Lynch (1) - ReynTheLord

Not Voting (7) - Tiruin, Weirdo, UXLZ, TheBiggerFish, TheDarkStar, fillipk, Imic

Lynching FoU
I am currently trying to comprehend what sick, mad, dwarven mind came up with the fortress name "Lancefondled", because it wasn't me.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 27, 2016, 08:43:20 pm »

Wouldn't you say.  FoU I know I said I wasn't going to be voting you but was okay with your lynch.  Honestly...

Hold the phone.

Quote from: Why Reyn Why
Third party. Nonhostile.
ReynTheLord why would you claim third party man
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 27, 2016, 08:53:06 pm »

Let's have a no lynch then. Much better choice.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 27, 2016, 09:10:23 pm »

Also, why are you voting for a claimed third-party?

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 27, 2016, 09:19:04 pm »

Juicebox: My power and role will be getting scrambled because I intend on investigating Tiruin tonight, who has claimed that she does that.

If you guys really can't decide on a lynch, you can lynch me. It'll stop me from investigating Tiruin and randomizing my power set, but I'll revive no worse for wear the next day.

While I'm fairly certain she's probably some sort of character which gains positives from being lynched and I doubt she's town aligned, I'd prefer over a No-Lynch.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 27, 2016, 10:59:17 pm »

Aside from you and juicebox?
~~~
Let's have a no lynch then. Much better choice.
No.
~~~
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 27, 2016, 11:00:41 pm »

FoU:Theoretically you could change the no lynch to a lynch right now.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 27, 2016, 11:10:10 pm »

Neither juicebox nor I had a vote on them. It was you and Reyn.

Fillipk took a massive leap up on my list of people who could be scum though. Well done.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 27, 2016, 11:35:50 pm »

Day will end Friday October 28th, 12:30 PM Central Time.  Weekends don't count.  0 extensions left for this day.

That's right about 13 hours from now, for the time zone-impaired.

Vote Count
------------------------
TheDarkStar (0) -
FallacyofUrist (3) - hector13, juicebox, ReynTheLord
Imic (0) -
Tiruin (0) -
Weirdo (0) -
hector13 (0) -
TheWetSheep (0) -
juicebox (0) -
fillipk (0) -
ReynTheLord (3) - TheWetSheep, FallacyofUrist, fillipk
UXLZ (0) -
TheBiggerFish (0) -
No Lynch (0) -

Not Voting (6) - Tiruin, Weirdo, UXLZ, TheBiggerFish, TheDarkStar, Imic

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 27, 2016, 11:57:02 pm »

Also, why are you voting for a claimed third-party?
Instead of voting for FoU who I'm not convinced is scum?  Yeah I'll get on Reyn.  I'm willing to back off Reyn this day to get a lynch.  But I'll pick this back up the next day, at least until I get specifics on his wincon.  Unvote.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 28, 2016, 03:19:50 am »

Juicebox: My power and role will be getting scrambled because I intend on investigating Tiruin tonight, who has claimed that she does that.

If you guys really can't decide on a lynch, you can lynch me. It'll stop me from investigating Tiruin and randomizing my power set, but I'll revive no worse for wear the next day.

While I'm fairly certain she's probably some sort of character which gains positives from being lynched and I doubt she's town aligned, I'd prefer over a No-Lynch.
All this certainty without background :I It makes Tiruin grumpy.

Also seriously?
Code: [Select]
While I'm fairly certain she's probably some sort of character which gains positives from being lynched and I doubt she's town aligned, I'd prefer [color=weirdo] over a No-Lynch.That explains the leap in grammar.

Also in regards to recent stuffs (PFP ME AS THESIS IS AURGH!), I don't believe Reyn to be a good lynch target now--his attitude, (and my personal stuffs) really nudge me to believe the third-party claim.
In the least, it eliminates the vague possibility of whom to lynch given the need of information. I will be investigating either him or Fillipk later on

[...]
ReynTheLord:

It still gives us more to work with. Regardless of what you say, people are going to assume you're lying. But it'll still help. So. Alignment claim, please.[...]

Third party. Nonhostile.
Dat transparency.

FoU: What's your plan with those direct questions?

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 28, 2016, 03:22:50 am »

Yeah, I fucked that up pretty badly, huh? xD

Regardless, I'm voting Weirdo because I don't expect her to actually stay dead, and want to get whatever lynch-related ability she might have out of the way before end game where it might truly screw us over.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 28, 2016, 03:42:44 am »

Yeah, I fucked that up pretty badly, huh? xD

Regardless, I'm voting Weirdo because I don't expect her to actually stay dead, and want to get whatever lynch-related ability she might have out of the way before end game where it might truly screw us over.
...Ok I've read your past posts and I've no idea where you are getting these ideas o_O (Or, y'know, those ideas to me, too). Reading up Xylbot's role list, it seems rather just coincidence that we (if you're telling the TWOOTFH) have a connection to her :v

Because there's no role that determines these connections and stuffs.

On THAT note:
Shakerag: Is there anyway "mystery" abilities will be uncovered short of 'other ability knowing what these mystery things are'?

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 28, 2016, 06:36:03 am »

Unvote

We should probably lynch Reyn sometime (or somebody vig him?) but lynching him is bad for the same reason a D1 nolynch is bad.

Hector: Why were you so worried about Filipk tying the vote when there were still ~16 hours left in the day?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 35