Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 35

Author Topic: Power Hungry Mafia - D3 - Game over, town and survivor win!  (Read 60328 times)

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
Re: Power Hungry Mafia - D1
« Reply #195 on: October 25, 2016, 11:02:21 am »

I'm fairly sure it's October 25 right now.

Day will end Wednesday October 24th, 12:30 PM Central Time.

So either the day is over, or you need to make a correction.
Balls.  Day ends Wednesday.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 25, 2016, 11:04:29 am »

Day will end Wednesday October 26th, 12:30 PM Central Time.  Weekends don't count.  1 extension left for this day.

Vote Count
------------------------
TheDarkStar (0) -
FallacyofUrist (1) - hector13
Imic (1) - juicebox
Tiruin (0) -
Weirdo (0) -
hector13 (0) -
TheWetSheep (0) -
juicebox (1) - Imic
fillipk (1) - TheWetSheep
ReynTheLord (0) -
UXLZ (1) - fillipk
TheBiggerFish (0) -
No Lynch (0) -

Not Voting (7) - FallacyofUrist, Tiruin, Weirdo, ReynTheLord, UXLZ, TheBiggerFish, TheDarkStar

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 25, 2016, 12:02:35 pm »

One sec I need to try something.
Unvote
TheDarkStar Unvote
FallacyofUrist Unvote
Imic Unvote
Tiruin Unvote
Hector13 Unvote
TheWetSheep Unvote
Juicebox Unvote
Fillipk Unvote
ReynTheLord Unvote
TheBiggerFish Unvote
UXLZ

Votecount please.
Dude, what.

What are you doing.
when I made the post the Votecount still showed me voting for weirdo and UXLZ.  Just wanted to check if that was a mistake or something else.  It was just a mistake.  I'll get on my case really soon.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Edible beserk! now available in masterwork!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 25, 2016, 01:37:47 pm »

I have no votes currently.PLus, I'm not extend... Oh, already night...

I guess i'll go back to bed.

I am currently trying to comprehend what sick, mad, dwarven mind came up with the fortress name "Lancefondled", because it wasn't me.

Weirdo

• Bay Watcher
  • The Best Digi-Tamer EVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 25, 2016, 01:47:06 pm »

Hm.
I came this far. Erase my scars.

With enough duct tape you could fix anything. In Mother Russia duct tape fixes YOU!
SHIT I LIKE
U rike poetry?
MUTANT CYBERPUNK GAME!!!

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 25, 2016, 01:58:53 pm »

I have no votes currently.PLus, I'm not extend... Oh, already night...

I guess i'll go back to bed.

It's not night:

Day will end Wednesday October 26th, 12:30 PM Central Time.  Weekends don't count.  1 extension left for this day.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 25, 2016, 02:20:29 pm »

[1]. Yes. That's what we all do, to some extent.
[14]. My day play style is basically "winging it", I've realized.

Perhaps you'd like to reconcile these statements with this one:

FallacyofUrist: I've not played with you. How would you describe your scum playstyle?

Improvise. Then keep improvising. Then keep improvising. Repeat.

Also, try to look town.

[8, 9]. Why? Are you just trying to occupy my time with meaninglessness to decrease my effectiveness?

I asked you to provide reads on players you've asked questions to, citing responses to those questions. An excellent opportunity for you to show how effective you've been, no?

Should we take it, then, that you have no reads on any of the players you've questioned today?

[13]. I was trying to draw him into this argument. More conversation, more chances for one of us to trip up if we're scum.

What would you say is the best way to put pressure on someone?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 25, 2016, 07:11:17 pm »

Unvote

I have no case on UXLZ I just missed him answering my question.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 25, 2016, 10:30:52 pm »

First of all, extend secondly I'll unvote. I'm thinking that Imic may be a jester or other third party. He's been activelurking, has a vote onme for no reason and opposed an extend when we still needed discussion but he doesn't really seem like mafia to me.

Tiruin and Reyn I can't really get a read on because they haven't posted much

Weirdo... I don't have a read on either, but even if she is town, I don't think she'll be much help

TBF,Hector, and fillipk seem. pretty townish to me.

FoU and TWS, however, are starting to seem scummy. TWS is being hyper-agressive, pressuring hector over what is clearly(to me at least) is a misunderstanding, while FoU's recent answers to hector's questions bother me quite a bit.

TWS: Why did you feel the need to pressur hector on that particular point?

FoU:
[8, 9]. Why? Are you just trying to occupy my time with meaninglessness to decrease my effectiveness?

So getting reads on people based off of the questions that you asked them is meaningless? What did you ask the questions for then, if not to analyze the answers?

Imic and Weirdo:
I think I'll keep my vote for now

Imic: Do you find anyone scummy as of yet? Do you have any reads on anyone? Also, only scum would want day to end so soon with a five way tie for the lynch.

FoU: Based on the answers you received to your hypotheticals, who do you see as the most scummy?

Weirdo: What are your thoughts on the game so far?

Can you please answer the questions I asked you in this post?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 25, 2016, 10:32:18 pm »

Extend
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 26, 2016, 06:17:42 am »

Filipk:
First name I saw, First name i liked something like that, honest mistake saying he's the first one to join. I did pick him because I hadn't seen him on the forum before (I didn't really pay attention to the previous beginner game if he was in it.) and I liked getting a question when I was new because it felt like I was being included.  Second off there was absolutely no way ReynTheLord could answer the question wrong because nothing in the question was directed at ReynTheLord in a way that requires a response.

Third off the participation thing was about how I got what I was really after in my question by his refusal to participate in the discussion, I'm tired and it made sense in my head.

I'm tired I'm not going on the offensive right now.
Reyn could have still jumped at that. Are you saying that you would expect a new player to just pass by being called out as scum, even if they weren't directly addressed?

TDS:
TDS: Why aren't you doing anything?
This post doesn't count - seems like you're not even reading the thread, since Hector's vote is clearly at least "semi-serious" - he's been pressuring FoU for ages.

It's the morning and I'm in a rush - I'll post more later today. I am thinking that a policy lynch on Weirdo would be okay today since we've got no leads and she's obviously watching the thread but not doing anything, which is a big liability.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 26, 2016, 06:21:33 am »

Sorry, University Orientation was the past three days, so I haven't had the energy for the extensive analysis that mafia requires. I could barely even write creatively.

To start off with, Extend.

Secondly, Shakerag: If a player has their role changed and is killed the same night, do they show up the next day as their old role, or their new one?
I know it's likely in the order of operations, but I'd like to have the answer directly from you to be certain.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 26, 2016, 07:22:09 am »

Sorry, University Thesis is due in the next days, so I haven't had the energy for the extensive analysis that mafia requires. I could barely even write creatively.
Extend too!

Secondly, Shakerag: If a player has their role changed and is killed the same night, do they show up the next day as their old role, or their new one?
I know it's likely in the order of operations, but I'd like to have the answer directly from you to be certain.
This is a very odd question. What's on your mind dude? :P I'm just Inspector Gadget + Teal Goo and a few other (useless minus the death save) roles :I

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 26, 2016, 07:35:51 am »

What's on my mind is full claiming my role and then using an action on you tonight. If I die and show up as something other than the fullclaim, everyone will know you lied about your abilities, potentially to discourage investigative night actions from targeting you. If I survive and my role is not changed, I'll personally know you were lying, though there'd be no real way to convince the others.
The circle is complete.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 26, 2016, 07:37:38 am »

The other thing is if you aren't lying, a fullclaim isn't really all that negative because my ability and role will be reset anyway. It's a fairly safe plan, unless I'm missing something drastic. Any non-SK roles with a kill ability would also not likely want to take me out, in case I ended up on their side.
The circle is complete.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 35