Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 35

Author Topic: Power Hungry Mafia - D3 - Game over, town and survivor win!  (Read 60223 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Power Hungry Mafia - D2
« Reply #360 on: November 02, 2016, 12:18:13 pm »

No, I'm just assuming that because it's the only known non-scum NK, and FoU died.

So maybe I'm arguing in hindsight.  Drat.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: November 02, 2016, 12:49:08 pm »

@Hector13

I have no idea, I have a major weakness in that, deep down, I belive that everyone is a good - ish person. Unfortunately, my subconscious has yet to learn that this is not true in mafia.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: November 02, 2016, 12:50:57 pm »

fillipk

No just a basic ice cream man.

Did you investigate Reyn's corpse?

PPE: or... what did you do with your investigation ability?
I used my inspect on FoU and it came back as TBF killing him. 
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: November 02, 2016, 12:52:31 pm »

Which means he fired off a kill after calling cigs trigger happy and denying he had a kill.  It seems pretty scummy to me.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: November 02, 2016, 12:57:30 pm »

Interesting.

I know I didn't use a kill last night.

Are you sure your inspect is sane?

Which means he fired off a kill after calling cigs trigger happy and denying he had a kill.  It seems pretty scummy to me.
Um, no, I said vigilantes probably weren't trigger-happy.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Weirdo

• Bay Watcher
  • The Best Digi-Tamer EVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: November 02, 2016, 02:07:53 pm »

@Tiruin

I am surprised that no - one else was killed that night, because of all of the positions that we have. Although, it wauld make sense, since fallacy rising from the dead was kindof suspicious. Saying that sounds so stupid.
How do you figure it's surprising?  One scumkill, one vigkill, probably from Fallacy, on the person who claimed scum.

I mean, unless you were expecting trigger-happy vigilantes.
Its funny you would say this TBF.  Are you a trigger happy vigilante?
No.

Are you?
TBF, TBF then would you mind explaining to the rest of us how you ended up killing Fallacy of Urist.
OH SHIT!

OOH, KILL 'EM!
I came this far. Erase my scars.

With enough duct tape you could fix anything. In Mother Russia duct tape fixes YOU!
SHIT I LIKE
U rike poetry?
MUTANT CYBERPUNK GAME!!!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: November 02, 2016, 02:34:35 pm »

One wonders why this
OH SHIT!

OOH, KILL 'EM!
wasn't accompanied by a vote...

Weirdo, what the heck was that?
Sigtext

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: November 02, 2016, 02:38:23 pm »

OH SHIT!

OOH, KILL 'EM!
That doesn't count as a substantial post.

Weirdo

• Bay Watcher
  • The Best Digi-Tamer EVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: November 02, 2016, 02:45:43 pm »

I came this far. Erase my scars.

With enough duct tape you could fix anything. In Mother Russia duct tape fixes YOU!
SHIT I LIKE
U rike poetry?
MUTANT CYBERPUNK GAME!!!

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: November 02, 2016, 02:50:11 pm »

OH SHIT!

OOH, KILL 'EM!
Oh. : (
Hold that thought.  Processing day actions.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: November 02, 2016, 02:50:35 pm »

Interesting.

No I'm not 100% positive my inspect is sane but I'm 90% positive.  Much more likely it has a chance of failing and I don't think it failed.  Anyway if you didn't kill what was your night action?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: November 02, 2016, 02:51:53 pm »

OH SHIT!

OOH, KILL 'EM!
Oh. : (
Ah.  It was an attempt to activelurk.

Weirdo, explain thyself.

Interesting.

No I'm not 100% positive my inspect is sane but I'm 90% positive.  Much more likely it has a chance of failing and I don't think it failed.  Anyway if you didn't kill what was your night action?
Inspecting FoU myself.
Sigtext

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: November 02, 2016, 02:59:28 pm »

D2 will end Friday, November 4th at 12:30 PM Central Time.  There are 2 extensions left for the day.

Weirdo was killed!

Weirdo was Kneecapper With A Mysterious Past (mafia).

Tiruin was killed!

Tiruin was The Six Million Dollar Goo (mafia).

Vote Count
------------------------
TheDarkStar (0) -
Imic (0) -
Tiruin (0) -
Weirdo (1) - TheWetSheep
hector13 (0) -
TheWetSheep (0) -
juicebox (0) -
fillipk (0) -
UXLZ (0) -
TheBiggerFish (2) - fillipk, fillipk
No Lynch (0) -

Not Voting (6) - TheDarkStar, Imic, juicebox, UXLZ, TheBiggerFish, hector13

Weirdo
Kneecapper With A Mysterious Past
Mafia
Wincon: You win when your team equals or outnumbers the remaining players and there are no ways to stop you.
Mugger (night): If you make the mafia kill, you will also gain the ability to use one of the target's night abilities once.
Mystery <Monolith> (night): You have a night ability, but you don't know what it does.  You can evolve another player's role, possibly giving them extra abilities. If and how they evolve depends on their current role.
Mystery <Doctor> (night): You have a night ability, but you don't know what it does.  You can protect other players from kills. Each protection stops one kill, and lasts for one night.
Day Disabler (day): You can disable someone's role. That player will temporarily lose all abilities/characteristics until the next day.
Amnesiac <Disabler> (???): You have lost your memory. You might eventually regain it. An Amnesiac has a 1 in 3 chance of regaining his memory each morning.  You can disable someone's role. That player will temporarily lose all abilities/characteristics until the next night.
Tiruin
The Six Million Dollar Goo
Mafia
Wincon: You win when your team equals or outnumbers the remaining players and there are no ways to stop you.
Spy (auto): The first time you make a mafia kill, you will become a copy of the player you kill.
Teal Goo (auto): Anyone who targets you with an action will evolve to a new role.
False Reviver (auto): You will revive once on death.  This role is actually just a vanilla townie.
Immortal (auto): You are immortal, and Weirdo is the source of your power. You cannot be killed, and if you are lynched you will return to life. However, if Weirdo should die, you will immediately die as well.
Naïve Inspector Gadget (night, night): You may inspect once per night, or do a random nonkill action. You may or may not be sane.  A naive cop always gets town results.

Mod note:  This was unconnected to my previous post.  Just hilariously coincidental.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: November 02, 2016, 03:00:00 pm »

Well shit, that... was lucky.

Whoops.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: November 02, 2016, 03:01:58 pm »

What the spork.

...Huh.  There's still a timer.

Are we sure these kills are sane?
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 35