Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16

Author Topic: [FEF:] The Broken Circle [IC] (Chapter 0: Getting to Know One Another a Bit.)  (Read 12892 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"This is a traditional mask." he replied after a few moments, like he had just realized someone was expecting a reply from him.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

".....That's right, I did. Sorry."
Black lives matter.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

: "Well, since you're talking now...what's your deal? You've just kinda been sitting there. Other than your name we know nothing about you."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I dunno what to say, I've never been to an Antisocials Anonymous meeting. ...Well, you know my name, I would hope you can tell my weapon of choice... You especially," he says, indicating Ashlyssa.
Black lives matter.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

: "There's kinda a table in the way, so..."
And folks call me anti-social, good gods.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ishtar looks at his shoulder, where the longbow strung over his chest is plainly visible.

"No there isn't."
Black lives matter.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((psst, you don't have a longbow yet :V ))

Jasmine took a closer look, then shrugged.
: "I had thought - hoped, rather - that it was an odd-looking short staff. Guess it isn't. Shame."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Allow me to educate you on flavor, young one.))

He frowns.

"Sorry to disappoint you? I don't know why you would have thought - or hoped - that; I don't look much like a priest."
Black lives matter.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Flavor doesn't cut it when there are actual longbows with mechanical differences in the game, bub.))

: "Who said you looked like a priest? Anyway, if you had been paying attention you'd have noticed some concern about a lack of healing magic. Frankly speaking it'd be more useful than a bow."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

The last one arrives.

// Tiruin is in.
Tali was made late due to travel distance and a few minor issues that required her attention--she was happy to notice that everyone seemed prepared as she closed with the party, only to notice that there was a big sense of religious overtones in the group, along with that of honor, glory, and fashionable utility. She liked the theme already.

"Sorry I'm 'late'. I had a few errands to do on short mention. Was everyone waiting on me? My name's Tali."

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile

Following in after Tali and closing the door, Sebastian leads Tali to her seat before silently standing in the corner of the room as before.

Liz looks at Tali and grins.

"Now that it seems like we finally have every chair filled, it might be time for me to explain exactly what I want with all of you in more detail. There are a few things I need to go collect first, so feel free to talk amongst yourselves until I get back."

With those words, and the butler trailing after, Liz walks off to somewhere else in the manor. You feel she won't be gone for all that long, but you should at least have the opportunity to interrogate the newest arrival somewhat.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Ash looked over the last member of the team as she sat next to her, paying particular attention to her sword.

"Good day, miss Tali. My name is Ashlyssa."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, priests are the ones who have staves. But never mind, it isn't worth an argument."

"Again, sorry to disappoint you, I suppose. Perhaps next time you should warn me when I'm still a boy, get me into magic and not archery."
Black lives matter.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

: "You'd have to die and hope that reincarnation is a thing before that can happen. Are you volunteering?"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Arachne, the religious conversation cut off by the discussion of other people, gave a small wave to the new arrival.
"Greetings, miss Tali. I am Arachne the Heavenly Maiden."

"This is a traditional mask." he replied after a few moments, like he had just realized someone was expecting a reply from him.
Arachne felt the mask was kind of creepy, to be honest, but she was also somewhat curious.
"Traditional where, and why?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16