Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Author Topic: [FEF:] The Broken Circle [IC] (Chapter 0: Getting to Know One Another a Bit.)  (Read 12851 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: [FEF:] The Broken Circle [IC] (Chapter 0: Getting to Know One Another a Bit.)
« Reply #195 on: November 13, 2016, 04:53:42 pm »

"No! I mean, yes, I'm fine, no, my face isn't red!"
She gave her best pokerface.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: [FEF:] The Broken Circle [IC] (Chapter 0: Getting to Know One Another a Bit.)
« Reply #196 on: November 13, 2016, 04:58:52 pm »

"Hmm... hmmm?"

Ash tilted her head to the side, her hand on her chin as she examined Arachne. Hadn't she heard something like this when she was studying medicine?

"You haven't been drinking judging from your breath, and I don't think you've eaten anything spicy. Therefore it's probably related to the temperature."

"Let's all go inside where it's warm, shall we?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 13, 2016, 06:08:56 pm »

The spider cultist shifted uncomfortably under Ash's scrutiny.

"Um. Sure."

Her instinctual politeness made her hold open the door for her companion.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 13, 2016, 06:19:23 pm »

"Thank you."

Ash went inside and decided to explore around, looking for the guest rooms.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 13, 2016, 06:46:35 pm »

Arachne, guessing (correctly) she was heading for the guest rooms, tagged along until she could find her own.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 13, 2016, 09:34:23 pm »

Ishtar had already discovered them for himself and moved his few possessions into one. The two women see him stepping out of one further down the hall.
Black lives matter.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 13, 2016, 09:43:26 pm »

Jasmine went food-hunting. She hadn't eaten since early that morning.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 13, 2016, 11:45:35 pm »

Walking by Ash's side, Tali mentioned that she would be preparing the area for some safe grappling. Suitably with hard pillows and otherwise being part of the perimeter. And as an aside, would probably go foraging or helping out with the basic needs of everyone else.

"I wonder--did we ever settle our needs as a team? Quartermaster, chef, and the like? If anyone has food, I'll try to whip up a meal for all of us."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 14, 2016, 12:25:43 am »

Ash raised a hand to Ishtar in greeting when he stepped out of his room, then turned slightly to address Tali's question.

"As I recall miss Arachne volunteered to cook. I'm not sure if we'll need to worry about the rest just yet; let's see how things turn out before we do."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 14, 2016, 03:32:56 am »

"I can cook, yes."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 14, 2016, 06:20:55 am »

"Oh, hello. How was your sparring?"
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 14, 2016, 06:51:47 am »

"It went well. I won, and neither of us were hurt. Miss Arachne wanted a spar as well, but it was getting dark out so I thought we ought to come inside and find some rooms for the night. I trust you've found them?"

She indicated the room he had just come from.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 15, 2016, 12:48:05 am »

"I can take the guarding duty."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 15, 2016, 05:55:56 am »

"Yes, I have. They're surprisingly spacious if the entirety of your possessions could fit into a small satchel, or if you don't try to share."
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 15, 2016, 08:02:55 am »

"It will do."

A warm bed was more than she had most nights; normally she was just satisfied with a place out of the elements where she could safely take off her armor and lay aside her weapon for a few hours of respite.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16