Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16

Author Topic: [FEF:] The Broken Circle [IC] (Chapter 0: Getting to Know One Another a Bit.)  (Read 12887 times)

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile

"The town we'll be heading to before our ultimate destination is called Landoww. The castle itself has no name I'm aware of, but is relatively close by. The people there might know more. As to the food... There'll be some available later. Though if you want any sort of warm dish like soup, you're out of luck."
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Hmm. What sort of people populate Landoww?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile

"It's a small town, not known for anything in particular."
The circle is complete.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

"Then what's nearby? There has to be some reason people went to the effort of building a castle there."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile

"I'm not really sure. To my knowledge the castle, or at least the foundation of it, is very old. It's possible that whatever inspired the construction of it in the first place is long gone. Mines that have collapsed and been forgotten, or old trade routes destroyed by the changing of territory and tides of war."
The circle is complete.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

"So what do you know about the castle, then?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile

"It is very rundown, currently inhabited by ex-soldier brigands, and my father was very interested it. Why that was, I'll be going into more detail later."
The circle is complete.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Hmm. I suppose they'll be grateful to be rid of the criminals at least."

"Can you tell us more about the land around this castle? Does it sit on flat plains, or in a forest perhaps?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile

"I've never been there myself, but I think the terrain is slightly hilly, and forested. It's situated a distance from the town, not particularly far, but a distance nonetheless."
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 09:07:56 am by UXLZ »
The circle is complete.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Then it's possible they're even better fortified than I originally thought. This may be... difficult."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

"I'm thinking it's terrain moreso--going by that, if you'd wish ma'am, I would like to volunteer to scout ahead (with anyone else if able?) or around the area when we arrive on the perimeter."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"If it comes to that, I'll go with you miss Tali. I fight bandits quite often and am familiar with their usual strategies and fortifications. Aside from my experience, it's also wise to scout in pairs - a second set of eyes and perhaps more importantly a second blade can be a lifesaver."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Tali turned a subtly expectant smile as she gestured at Ashlyssa.
"I am grateful. It is always good to be with mutual company. We can easily blend in as travelers with our clothing, too."
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 10:36:13 pm by Tiruin »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"No need to thank me. It is only good sense to assist my allies."

"Also, you are the only other swordswoman here and I would like to study your technique, if that's all right with you. Perhaps we can spar later; I often find that's the best way to learn from someone."

Ash wasn't trying to be rude to Liz and Arachne, but they were using knives, not swords.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16