Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Worldmap: What style would you prefer?

Icons, like ASCII but prettier.
Hand-drawn, like an old-timey sepia map.
Full graphics, like JRPGs with full-on sprites.
Same as the tileset ingame. Forests would use the tree sprite, mountains a rock sprite, etc.
Other. Please post your ideas/examples.

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 187

Author Topic: ☼Meph Tileset☼ V5.5 (32x32) - 47.05 - offline  (Read 897263 times)

RadGH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I had to turn redraw_all on even before the animations because bridges would show the wrong texture when scrolling around the map. Like they would show a wall or floor tile instead of the normal bridge tile. Turning it on solved it.

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It looks like Eggplant was added around DF v0.40.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

It looks like Eggplant was added around DF v0.40.
oh. I have so many versions flying around... my mistake.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

db48x

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So far no negative comments about the animations themselves, but 2 reports about crashes by people on Reddit. Next update I'll have to turn it off again, since it still causes instability. :/ At least I know that I wont work on animations any time soon.

I've had it crash too, but it also crashed occasionally in the previous versions.

evill555

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

could you add Deeper Dwarven Domestication and your pets from masterwork. please and thank you

db48x

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've had it crash too, but it also crashed occasionally in the previous versions.

Although I've been playing with it on Linux and have not had it crash except when I accidentally introduced a bug.

IlFedaykin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

24p Tileset seems to have a misalignment issue. It happens to a large variety of tiles and it is even more obvious when they change (e.g. in animations or grass).
The work you guys did is amazing, anyway. It doesn't even seem the same game anymore!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 10:33:43 am by IlFedaykin »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

IlFedaykin: Yeah, the 16 and 24x sets I downscaled in Photoshop, but it didn't quite work, because the -bg and -top files don't fit exactly. Since I use so much transparency, these versions really shouldnt be used anymore. It's easier to play with 32x and zoom out.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

IlFedaykin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh... Ok.
By the way: is this how candyland is supposed to look like?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 10:33:25 am by IlFedaykin »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Nope, that looks like missing overrides. Did you maybe copy over older saves?

IlFedaykin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The only thing i can think about is me changing options in the launcher to test the other formats (18p and 24p) but this save folder was never touched. I'll try and generate a new world in order to understand if it got somehow corrupted.

EDIT: nope. Did i do something stupid with the settings? (Decorations are turned off)

By the way didn't you introduce varied wall tiles?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 10:32:56 am by IlFedaykin »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

The cause are outdated overrides.txt files in tilesetextras/graphics, for the 16x and 24x sets. I'm sure that I deleted them, but somehow they are still there this version. No idea how that happened.

Morwaul

• Bay Watcher
  • ..............boo
    • View Profile

Not sure if this is with the tileset or DF.  I am crashing to desktop with no errors or anything.  After DF is gone it take a few minutes for DFHack to close.  It appears to only happen when the dwarves are mining.  I am using the full pack Meph Tileset V3 - 44.09.rar.  Tileset is Meph 32.  The PC is Windows 10 if it matters.  If you need me to do or provide anything let me know.

Also, I love what you are doing here.  Found it when looking for Masterwork after a couple years of not playing.

DFSettings" border="0

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Turn off animations. Or type "TWBT redraw_all 0" into dfhack.

I really have to re-upload this version with animations off by default and a warning. :/

Edit: Caynez/Anevis on Deviantart just gave the ok to use his item sprites for this set. :)  Here a preview:

This means we can have some rudimentary designs for different materials on armors and weapons.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 11:13:34 pm by Meph »

Hommit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This means we can have some rudimentary designs for different materials on armors and weapons.
Have you looked up Terraria?
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 187