Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23

Author Topic: ASOF (Game Thread) Day 1-Jao is useful  (Read 29477 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: A Star once Fallen (Game Thread) Day 1-Midturn Spontaneous Godly Weirdness
« Reply #210 on: November 22, 2016, 09:12:42 am »

"...No comment? I thought the card was pretty funny!

Anyway, 'pro tip' when dealing with the deified, my new friend-always read the fine print."

He points to the card.

Quote from: Priestliness Stats
Granted Powers:
3 turns/Day Immaterial Boon (Invitation to Garls Glamourous Gala)

And, it's been exact....Jao feels a dainty, holy boot gently kicking him in the backside-he has been ejected from the party, and falls back into 'reality'.

Bother.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 22, 2016, 12:09:17 pm »

”Oh, crappants. Feck.”

Drop gracefully and disappointingly materially 20 feet to the ground!

”Arse.”

Pick self up with style, point to the giant golden swede on my head, and shout:

”Oi! Shadowytrollgit 2! How’d yer friend like my arse-freezing fancypants business, eh? Yeah! He liked it so hard he imploded, the eejit! Have some more, you stinking gobshites! I am Father Jao, Priest of… the er... Priest of fecking Happy Times! Ughh.”

Wonder to self if being “Good” requires politeness.

”Duck, you… you Anders type person! In the name of… being all happy… and stuff…”

Aim an Immobilise-ing joke at the surviving shadowtrollgit.

”So… Er. What do you ca-… no. No. How about – do you understand mr and mrs jokes where you’re from? I’m not trying to be racist but I genuinely don’t know a great deal about the culture of you shadoweejits, so it’s possible I’m wasting this one on you. Like the time I thought I was reciting my latest poem to a golem and it turned out it was a stone plinth. Anyway – Mr and Mrs Tullwarts, and their daughter… Jenny… Have it, you fiend!”

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 22, 2016, 01:18:30 pm »

Moubu  grimly grins as he notices the shadowspiders reacting to the attack on their pillar. "It seems that whatever this is attacking the pillars is working!" He shouted as he barreled forward. Noticing the Pillar in front of him growing stronger against his approach only prompted a snarl as he sped up, raising his shield and readying his warhammer as he went barreling into the pillar with all his might! It was time to see if the defenses of a shadow pillar could stand to the full might of Moubu!

Minor Action: Upkeep Regeneration
Move Action: Move to N22
Major action: Use Might 5 to make a Damaging Attack on Shadowpillar!

DC 18 vs 2d6+1d20 ([3+2+20), +1d20=19, =44

Moubu roars with Orcish fury, chopping with all his considerable strength-seeing an enemy fall back and attempt to regroup, awakens his inner predatory bloodlust!

His Orcish blade goes SNICKER-SNACK, he leaves it dead, without a head-sending an injured stump, galumphing back into the sky.

Unlike the other cut off bits, this mass of shadowy threads he leaves behind is still quite a bit of it is still lively, though...it seems to be trying to form into something else...

-10 HP, ?

Anders could feel a tug from the illusory Caern, a bizarre sort of need. It was peculiarly like the feeling when he channeled the influence of his heritage to warp the world, but yet of a very different candor. He fed the feeling, letting the illusion he sculpted sculpt him in turn.

Stay just out of reach of the troll, focus my efforts on keeping it bleeding darkness and on feeding illusory Caern the necessary energy to do whatever an illusory Caern can

"Measure your cuts," Anders said, not really caring if the others heard his barely raised voice. "Destruction merely leads to more shadows, but they bleed just fine..."

Anders continues the dance of death...

DC 12 vs 2d6+1d20 (5+5+4+3)=13 (Advantage 1 Weapon)

Another carefully measured blow to the cord at a different spot results in a swifter flow of departing negative energy. He perhaps reflects it's something of a waste, all things considered. You could do alot with...all of this...

Periodic Damage increased to -4 a turn

He notes the cord itself is getting 'drier'-it might snap on it's own all too soon. He wonders if it's a side effect of using a slow witted being as a shadow construct matrix (some would say 'blueprint'), that it seems unable to understand it's predicament.

Channeling his energy to the Caern construct is...interesting. He feels an echo of power in return for his own gift, that glowing mortality he once had himself. Such a warm ember, cupped in his unsteady hands...

He feels he wouldn't be able to cast any supernatural abilities himself now, but the construct should be able to.

"GRRRR!!" "GRRAAHHH!" Roaring and groaning seemed to do little in the Caerns' benefit, because they kept failing at all their attempts at being useful. The original article had to throw his spear while simultaneously recovering from his face's impromptu meeting with a wall while his copy had no better luck with his throw. It's not like either of them were about to quit, though. Hitting the pillars seemed like a good idea, but neither liked the idea of just letting the shadow creatures blast at them in the meanwhile.
Spoiler: Actions (click to show/hide)

Caern never met a problem he couldn't copy/paste his actions toward victory with.

DC 16 vs 1d10+1d20 (3+6+11)=17 (Advantage 1)
DC 16 vs 1d10+1d20 (7+7+13)=21 (Advantage 1)

Both Caerns finally manage to connect, and the beings who caused them so much trouble pops into irrelevance. It leaves behind quite a mess though...a very twitchy mess.

Good riddance, right?

1d6=3 HP regained
Caern gets a little of his wind back, buoyed by the feeling of momentary victory from himself and his allies.

Illusion Caern also gets an infusion of strange energies...not entirely worldly one...he feels distinctly uncomfortable. Having someone throw you a lifeline is one thing-them giving you a blood transfusion is a bit more personal. Still, he feels he can now use his supernatural abilities, as long as they remain linked

Haha! That had worked! Feeling triumphant, the moon rabbit span and repeated the magic at the pillar behind her.  The ground bubbled and formed another pair of blades, resembling garden shears - to snip the pillar like she did that one time (by accident!) to Nu-Lu's favourite bonsai.

Rabbit scissoro: second slice  - snip the pillar at B2 with all the benefits of not moving, etc

DC 16 vs Alteration 1d10+1d20 (4+6+4)=8 (Disadvantage 1, Range penalty)

Wen-Tsu feels the bitter memory of Nu-Lu ear tugs, as her scissors collapse back into dirt and rock, before she even gets it close to the pillar. Oops!

Emilia, deciding that the adorable moon rabbit probably had things under a decent level of control, decides that taking a vantage point in the canopy would be a good decision. It had worked well for her last time, after all, and she wanted to see if she could spot where the pillars were heading to.

Emilia casts Haste II on herself before scaling the building at (16,E).

((I'm assuming the overhead rules are the same as the last encounter. If not, I might change my actions.))

((They are))

DC 14 vs Movement 1d10+1d20 (9+1)=10

Emilia is a bit confused, when her spell doesn't seem to work correctly. She usually merely needs to calculate her velocity, and feed energy towards propelling it. There seems to be some sort of force interfering with it! It's almost as if she is already moving faster than she ought to be, but how could that be?

Either way, she sprints to the building and climbs up without anything difficulty.

Abridged Shadows Attack!

TLDR, the shadows Monkey-Bees sting the shite out of Jao. Ow! Ow! Feck!

-13 HP (3 lethal)

The Second Troll pops out of existence (but not before taking -4 damage)

-4 HP ?

The friendly neighborhood Spider-Twins combo a heavy thrown branch, knocking out a portion of the wall defending Wen-Tsu, with a webbing lasso that wraps around her waist, immobilizing her. They seem to be intent on dragging her away with them!

Everybody's turn is back up!

Initiative checks!

Caern (both) 1d20 (19)=19
Moubo 1d8+1d20 (7+10)=17
Emilia 2d6+1d20 (7+7)=14
Wen-Tsu 1d4+1d20 (1+11)=12
Anders 2d6+1d20 (9+3)=12
Shadow Creatures 1d6+1d20=11
Jao 1d10+1d20 (1+8)=9

Spoiler: Big ol' map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Map Legend (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Wen-Tsu
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Jao
Emilia
Moubu
Anders
Caern (Illusion)
Caern (Real)

Also, Father Jao the Holy awesomely exploded the enemy with his mind amidst the incompetent flailing of his comrades yet remained modest, so modest we won't even talk about it!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 10:28:19 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Moubu was conscious that his time away from his allies would be dangerous for them, their ability to look after themselves was still largely unknown to him, however finally one of the shadow beings did not merely fade away at his touch, but instead stood against him, ready to match it's strength against him! Moubu could not let this challenge go unanswered and so he waded back into combat, a snarl ripping itself from his mouth as he furiously attacked the still forming shadow blob! There would be time to see to his allies once he had shown this monster what a true warrior was!

Major Action: Use Might 5 to make a Damaging Attack on this shadowblob that is trying to reform.
Move Action: If the shadowblob is defeated with a single attack and it doesn't spawn new enemies or whatever, move to I18, otherwise no move action/resist banes if I pick one up.

Spoiler: Interrupt Triggers (click to show/hide)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Wen-Tsu did the sensible thing when snared by life-sucking shadow demon spiders intent on dragging you away, and screamed.

"IIIAAAAA!"

Big lungs for such a little lady.

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

”Whatwouldapriestdowhatwouldapriestdowhatwouldapriestdo oh feck it I don’t fecking know-“

Jao thinks about running behind Anders! He doesn't want to die! Instead, since he also doesn't want to die, he stays where he is and panics.

”Begone, foul fecking’ stinging gobshites! Behold the power of my faith: (it’s another joke, okay, so get ready) Mrs and no, wait, bugger. Mr and Mrs Mawl, and… and their daughter… Annie! Yeah! By the gods, my wit flows almost literally like an above averagely fast-growing tree now that Garl has placed his blessing upon me.”

Immobilise one of the beegits with the Awful Power of my Voice.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 12:14:36 pm by lawastooshort »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Caerns threw their spears with force one after the other, and this time they struck true, eliciting immediate commemoration from the excited men. "HURRAAHHH-" "FEEL THE BURN!" Both illusion and original cheered and roared, though their moment of double triumph was cut short by noticing Wen-Tsu's cry and the dangerous situation Jao was in.

Berserking or not, they quickly sprung into action to help their companions, thrown spears left to be recovered at a later time—preferably after all enemies were taken care of. Noticing his powers seemed to be working, the illusionary Caern tried to provide Jao with some healing while the real half-golem concentrated on trying to free the bunny-person before she could be dragged away.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 08:37:34 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile

From her vantage point, Emilia immediately notices Wen-Tsu's distress and rushes to the adorable rabbit's aid immediately, flitting nimbly through the treetops. It was strange that her attempt to hasten herself had not succeeded, but it was almost like she was already moving faster than normal and did not need to concentrate to do so... But she did not have the time to think about it.

Pushing such thoughts from her mind, Emilia nimbly lunges forward across the canopy, attempting to strike a powerful and precise blow against one of the shadowy spider figures harassing Wen-Tsu.

Emilia to [H,15], two-handed strike against one of the nearby enemies.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Aaaahhh!"
Her distress was slightly quieter, now that she was indeed being helped.

She swiftly clawed a few shapes in the earthern floor of the hut, and the plantlife came alive around the spiders - ensnaring them in turn.

Immobile the spiders.
If freed by Caern, scramble backwards to B16
If not, try to get free

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

The destruction of the Shadow Troll annoyed Anders. He'd been rather curious to see what the continued effects of the shadow drain would do to the creature, rather than a simple explosion. Ah, well, a matter for another time. There was still the matter of keeping Jao alive. The little man provided Anders with a wealth of insight into how other people interacted, and it would be shame to see him eaten here.

Lethal Strike the Bee diagonal to Me

Avoid crushing the fragile spark of Caern's humanity. In fact, see if there's anything with me that resonates with said humanity.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

”Whatwouldapriestdowhatwouldapriestdowhatwouldapriestdo oh feck it I don’t fecking know-“

Jao thinks about running behind Anders! He doesn't want to die! Instead, since he also doesn't want to die, he stays where he is and panics.

”Begone, foul flecking’ stinging bobwhites! Behold the power of my faith: (it’s another joke, okay, so get ready) Mrs and no, wait, bugger. Mr and Mrs Pawl, and… and their daughter… Annie! Yeah! By the gods, my wit flows almost literally like an above averagely fast-growing tree now that Earl has placed his blessing upon me.”

Immobilize one of the bee-gits with the Awful Power of my Voice.

DC 12 vs 1d8+1d8+1d20 (1+5+9)=14 (Advantage 1)

Jao is totally successful, in what will soon be shown as a completely useless tactic. The bee can't move, but it's otherwise still within range to attack him. Let's hope Anders can lurch to the rescue!

Meanwhile-The Gods watching mutter and shrug, chuckling. Why didn't Jao just attack? They shadow-beings die in one hit! He's so unpredictably wacky, it's hilarious! This show is great!

On the upside, Jao feels a burst of healing energy flowing to him...

1d6=2

Well, a tiny burst. In addition, Caern's magic is now bolstering him as well. He just has to live long enough to benefit.

What will happen next? Stay tuned after this commercial break!

The Caerns threw their spears with force one after the other, and this time they struck true, eliciting immediate commemoration from the excited men. "HURRAAHHH-" "FEEL THE BURN!" Both illusion and original cheered and roared, though their moment of double triumph was cut short by noticing Wen-Tsu's cry and the dangerous situation Jao was in.

Berserking or not, they quickly sprung into action to help their companions, thrown spears left to be recovered at a later time—preferably after all enemies were taken care of. Noticing his powers seemed to be working, the illusionary Caern tried to provide Jao with some healing while the real half-golem concentrated on trying to free the bunny-person before she could be dragged away.

Both Caern's finally take a break from throwing spears, to concentrate on throwing spells.

DC 14 vs 1d10+1d20 (8+16)=24
DC 14 vs 1d10+1d20 (9+1)=10

Oddly, Illusion Caern manages to cast his spell perfectly-perhaps because he's channeling it on a target in Anders close proximity. Normal Caern feels a moment of existential doubt as his own spell fails to materialize and flickers out-as often is the case, many beings have innate resistance to magical alteration, even beneficial magic. Wen-Tsu's aura is particular bright and powerful, and it's difficult to touch due to her very real panic.

She sheds his efforts completely unintentionally, as if she was scratching a moon-flea off her backside.

Moubu was conscious that his time away from his allies would be dangerous for them, their ability to look after themselves was still largely unknown to him, however finally one of the shadow beings did not merely fade away at his touch, but instead stood against him, ready to match it's strength against him! Moubu could not let this challenge go unanswered and so he waded back into combat, a snarl ripping itself from his mouth as he furiously attacked the still forming shadow blob! There would be time to see to his allies once he had shown this monster what a true warrior was!

Major Action: Use Might 5 to make a Damaging Attack on this shadowblob that is trying to reform.
Move Action: If the shadowblob is defeated with a single attack and it doesn't spawn new enemies or whatever, move to I18, otherwise no move action/resist banes if I pick one up.

Moubu is wise to chop apart the...leftovers...he more or less just keeps cutting until all the parts stop twitching, keeping it from attempting to reform into a mini-boss monster. It leaves a pool of liquid darkness on the ground that, thankfully, seems inert-it's quickly evaporating before his very eyes leaving no trace.

Satisfied, he trots (perhaps strides, if he prefers it more heroically) back to the battle.

From her vantage point, Emilia immediately notices Wen-Tsu's distress and rushes to the adorable rabbit's aid immediately, flitting nimbly through the treetops. It was strange that her attempt to hasten herself had not succeeded, but it was almost like she was already moving faster than normal and did not need to concentrate to do so... But she did not have the time to think about it.

Pushing such thoughts from her mind, Emilia nimbly lunges forward across the canopy, attempting to strike a powerful and precise blow against one of the shadowy spider figures harassing Wen-Tsu.

Emilia to [H,15], two-handed strike against one of the nearby enemies.

Fan favorite flying fighter Emilia somehow manages to swing on a rope with one hand, while executing a two-handed attack with her sword. She would realize in a moment how this is actually physically possible...

Agility Check: DC 13 vs 2d6+1d20 (3+3+6+1), +1d6=1, =11 (Advantage 1)

Missing a crucial vine by mere inches would normally preface a painful face first landing into the cold, unforgiving ground...but, just as Emilia feels the pull of gravity...she feels something else, pulling her upward. In that moment, she realized something about her had changed.

She doesn't gain the normal double speed bonus or the attack bonus, but continues to move normally for the duration of the turn.

Agility Check: DC 16 vs 2d6+1d20 (1+4+6+17), +1d6=6,+1d6=3, =36 (Advantage 1)

36 damage!

CHOP!

Emilia doesn't waste time questioning her abilities-she fearlessly lets go of her handhold, and executes a brilliant two-handed horizontal slices that obliterates the spider entirely, in a brilliant flash of white light. She managed to catch hold of the vine before she can sink any further, as well.

"Aaaahhh!"
Her distress was slightly quieter, now that she was indeed being helped.

She swiftly clawed a few shapes in the earthern floor of the hut, and the plantlife came alive around the spiders - ensnaring them in turn.

Immobile the spiders.
If freed by Caern, scramble backwards to B16
If not, try to get free

Abridged rabbit turn!

Wen-Tsu manages to free herself (16 vs dc10) from the rope and scuttle to the far end of the hut, and she also manages to entangle the shadow-spider in revenge with a trap of thorny branches.

That shadow-thread she shucked off herself, seems a bit lively though...oh no!

The destruction of the Shadow Troll annoyed Anders. He'd been rather curious to see what the continued effects of the shadow drain would do to the creature, rather than a simple explosion. Ah, well, a matter for another time. There was still the matter of keeping Jao alive. The little man provided Anders with a wealth of insight into how other people interacted, and it would be shame to see him eaten here.

Lethal Strike the Bee diagonal to Me

Avoid crushing the fragile spark of Caern's humanity. In fact, see if there's anything with me that resonates with said humanity.

Abridged eldritch things turn!

Anders manages to deal some decent damage-he severs the strand from behind, before delivering a critical hit to the bees main 'body'. It's a lot easier to kill them that way.

? -5 HP

As for the question...he supposes that, by virtue of asking, the answer is yes. He must some humanity within him still, that still feels akin to Caern's own spirit. Otherwise, it would be like trying to imagine the color orange as a blind man-it would literally never occur to him, except as abstract philosophy. He in fact feels if he were to take a portion of Caern he has in hands, it might...change his perspective. A step back, or a step forward? Hard to say. But, probably not good for the incarnation of that spark of his soul, no.

Abridged Shadows Attack!

This week, on every Gods favorite mortal divine-o-vision series-'Jao gonna make me lose my mind!'-he gets pummeled by bees!

It's a ratings winner!

He manages to avoid one sting, before being critted in the face once again. Oh that Jao, always getting into trouble!

-11 HP

Poor Jao is really feeling the pain now. How will the boy get out of this pickle!? Tune in next week for more of Jao's exciting adventures in being hurt a whole bunch.

The other spider is desperately trapped by branches, unable to escape from the sword-toting angel maniac who chopped down his buddy, but even more shadows begin to rise up, from those left to reform. Though the one directly facing Jao seems perfectly happen to explode and reform, making his actions well and truly meaningless.

On the roof, a thick two-headed being (seemingly an amorphous combination of two shadow-Halflings) staggers to it's feet, begins to bring it's dual wielded hand-cannons down to bear on the party.

Wen-Tsu notes that the 'rope' she just shucked, has now taken on a life of it's own. It's turned into a perfectly alliterative shadow-snake! Snakes savor the flavor of moon-rabbits!

In the North, two more Shadow-Bees appear near the unbroken pillars (though both pillars seem much fainter, almost near collapse by now due to the constant damage), and they've got a'stinging Halflings on their minds.

Everybody's turn is back up!

Initiative checks!

Caern (both) 1d20 (19)=19
Moubo 1d8+1d20 (7+10)=17
Emilia 2d6+1d20 (7+7)=14
Wen-Tsu 1d4+1d20 (1+11)=12
Anders 2d6+1d20 (9+3)=12
Shadow Creatures 1d6+1d20=11
Jao 1d10+1d20 (1+8)=9

Spoiler: Big ol' map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Map Legend (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Wen-Tsu
Jao
Emilia
Moubu
Anders
Caern (Illusion)
Caern (Real)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 02:48:10 pm by Dwarmin »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: A Star once Fallen (Game Thread) Day 1-Todo el mundo ama a Jao!
« Reply #221 on: December 02, 2016, 04:22:26 pm »

"Feck."

Why hadn't he just attacked? He thought briefly, but Jao just couldn't work it out.

"Ouch."

His face hurt.

"Arse."

Or maybe it was his arse. Hard to tell, when you're suffering 360o beepain. He was fairly sure that his life before becoming a messenger of the gods was better than this, which didn't seem right.

"Come on, gods! Listen to my... Er. Crap. Plea?"

Jao draws his maul!

"Right, lads. I've got to do this proper and just now, 'cos I'm literally a living conduit of the gods and stuff, so see here this is how a lordly gent strikes. Right - watch out, I'm about to slay you."

SLAY the nearest shadowfecker with a Criticaldeath Blow!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 02, 2016, 04:39:04 pm »

Moubu Heroically Strode around the side of the building, quickly heading back to the bulk of his allies, although he hoped they could look after themselves the screaming wasn't really encouraging.

He gritted his fangs as he watched Jao almost stung to death by the enemies bees, but they were too far away for him to help immediately! Instead he turned his attention to the wiggling rope that seemed to be chasing after Wen-Tsu as she retreated back into the wooden hut. Kicking his speed from striding to sprinting, the half orcs long legs quickly swallowed the ground between him and the hut as he rushed towards and though the broken wall.

A wordless battlecry escaped from the half orcs mouth as he burst inside the wooden hut, his rapidly dilating eyes taking in the sight of the shadowy snake! With a feral snarl the warrior rushed forward towards the snake, bearing down with hammer and shield on the beast!

Move Action: Move to E14 (I think this is 4 squares?)
Major Action: Use Might 5 to make a Damaging Attack on the shadowsnake.
Move Action (cont): If the shadowsnake dies use last bit of movement to move to F13

« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 10:02:07 am by Criptfeind »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Both Caerns quickly looked to the side and, assuming three of his companions could handle themselves against the snake, charged off in Jao's direction.

"COWARDS!" "RRAAAAHHHH!" The two-man stampede of muscle, stone and metal announced their arrival at the halfling's position with roaring and righteous fury, the illusion swinging his ax at the bee like a madman while the real half-golem tried to cast a healing spell.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 04, 2016, 08:02:38 am »

"Snakes... why did it have to be snakes?!"

She made a scowl of determination, and clapped her hands together. The ground rumbled, and two hands formed to clap the snake's shadowy head between them.

"Ha! Take that, you scaly shadowy scumbag!"

If the snake is destroyed, hold still
If it isn't, cheese it out the broken wall to d20 or close as
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23