Use Windows and love it
- 7 (63.6%)
Use Mac and love it
- 1 (9.1%)
Use Linux and love it
- 0 (0%)
Dual-Boot and love it
- 1 (9.1%)
Hate my life, operating systems, keyboards, the internet etc.
- 2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Linux is the future, and nobody knows it. OS 4EVA, death to EVIL Mac/Windows!  (Read 4970 times)

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Weren't we all Winblows users at some point? Aren't we all guilty of ignorance?

I regret ever posting here.

Infinityforce

• Bay Watcher
  • NOW I AM ONE WITH THE COSMOS
    • View Profile

Weren't we all Winblows users at some point? Aren't we all guilty of ignorance?

I regret ever posting here.

Sorry to burst your bubble hun, but that is how Windows is commonly referred to in non-Microsoft circles.
And it's true. We (nearly) all grew up on Windows, and we didn't know better LITERALLY.
We too clung blindly to our idols and mistaken beliefs, doubting the unknown. But it IS real. It is TRUE. Vah!

I wandered so aimless, life filled with sin Win
I wouldn't let my Dear Savior in
Then Jesus OS came like a stranger in the night
Praise the Lord I saw the light

I saw the light, I saw the light
No more darkness, no more night
Now I'm so happy, no sorrow in sight
Praise the Lord, I saw the light

Just like a blind man I wandered along
Worries and fears Registry errors I claimed for my own
Then like the blind man that God gave back his sight
Praise the Lord - I saw the light

I was a fool to wander and stray
Straight is the gate GNU and narrow the way
Now I have traded the wrong for the right
Praise the Lord, I saw the light

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijKKL5t8b04

Antsan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe TempleOS would be more to your tastes.
Taste my Paci-Fist

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile

i am honestly suprised one couldnt read the zealot troll hiding under this bridge.

all the points are real, the investment undeniable, but it drips of drippings
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Infinityforce

• Bay Watcher
  • NOW I AM ONE WITH THE COSMOS
    • View Profile

i am honestly suprised one couldnt read the zealot troll hiding under this bridge.

all the points are real, the investment undeniable, but it drips of drippings
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion, often for their own amusement.
If anything, YOU are a troll. Don't fuck about m8.

Please either discuss thread topic and make relevant points, or kindly do not post.
No one forced you to come into this thread. I realise it is not to everyone's tastes, but I am no shill. I just LOVE open source.
Who ever heard of software being made for free, with no catch, cost etc.?
I, for one, think it is both extraordinary and wonderful that such things exist by the hard efforts of dedicated coders, programmers etc.

Even DF is a good example of such a venture: Yet you wouldn't call someone praising DF a troll, just because there are other games.
So what if massive multi-million $$$ companies make awesome games? I will always love my DF (read: Linux) with a burning passion.

Oh Linux! You give and you give, and you ask for nothing! What did a wretch like me do to deserve the gift of OPEN SOURCE?!

Please appreciate that not everyone with a different view to you is a troll. Grow up and act mature, or fuck off to any place not here.
I am sure you can manage that, since you managed to post here, I'm sure you can manage to leave as well.
These words aren't directed at you specifically, but rather to anyone who cares enough to pass judgement on others, but not contribute anything to topic/thread.
Fuck right off. Fuck you for judging me for FUCKING CARING. That's right, I CARE! Shame on me, I suppose. But I pity you because you don't know any better.

I LOVE Linux.
Did you know there are Linux variants for BLIND PEOPLE?! Do you know how much it costs? NOTHING.
Did you know Linux can be used to manage servers, usable in classrooms, as workstations and more? FOR FREE?(?!?!?!?!?!?!)
A person can basically start their own business, education program, graphics studio, or whatever they want FOR BASICALLY FUCKING FREE.
What is so troll-like about this thread that you would shit over the appreciation of the hard work of countless people who have never asked me for a penny but have given me a functional computer with all the programs I could ever ask for (and then some)?

Do you think it is a crime? Perhaps you perceive my actions to be fundraising, or propaganda?
They never asked for it. And I never asked to fall in love.... but I did.... So forgive me for my rudeness, but a person in love rarely sees straight, and a person will always cling to that which has delivered them.

So forgive me, get on topic, fuck off, and/or formulate a good comeback.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]