Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What is the Solution to the No-Healer problem?

NPC Healer. (Priest Trainee -> Priest -> Saint)
- 5 (41.7%)
Buffed and/or Cheap Vulneraries.
- 2 (16.7%)
Other (please post suggestion in thread.)
- 0 (0%)
I understand that I am not a player in this game, and if I vote for any other option UXLZ will tear my testicles and/or mammaries free from my soft, mortal body.
- 0 (0%)
I am Tiruin and have biased desires due to my own ideas for a game I wish to run, and desire this game to be my guinea pig. =P
- 5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 32

Author Topic: [FEF:] The Broken Circle [OOC] [Signups Closed]  (Read 27111 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: The Broken Circle [OOC] [Signups Closed]
« Reply #315 on: October 20, 2016, 11:32:05 pm »

The empty chair is by Ashlyssa because no one said where it is so that's where I'm voting it is. Tali can sit by me. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 20, 2016, 11:36:25 pm »

The empty chair is by Ashlyssa because no one said where it is so that's where I'm voting it is. Tali can sit by me. :P
Hah, a strong friendship forged by seatmates \o/ (or so Tiruin's college life is told :v)
I shall partake of this positioning and strike a glorious bond with my closest allies: Everyone involved around this not-so-round table!

Also woo, "just" 5 pages! Which means I've missed around 75 posts of juicy IC fun. Argh!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 11:38:18 pm by Tiruin »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 20, 2016, 11:41:17 pm »

We're also the two myrmidons on the team so we got that going on as well. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 20, 2016, 11:42:26 pm »

We're also the two myrmidons on the team so we got that going on as well. :P
Ahh, true :P I was checking your sheet mostly to build off mine. And you're a swordsmaster while I'm a glass-cannon samurai (with possibly a bit of focus on health)!

Cheers to being downed a lot as we stand at the front while our allies hack from the back :D

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 20, 2016, 11:45:41 pm »

I'm hoping Imbue stops that from happening. I think both my 5% increases are going to go into Magic unless I somehow get really lucky and get seven or eight increases; I start at 2 and get another +2 on each promotion so I'll at least get a little more use out of it once I hit First Class. Hopefully I'll end up getting at least four increases from levels so I can regen 10 HP each turn once I'm a Swordmaster, which is the same amount as a vulnerary and thus pretty good.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 20, 2016, 11:47:07 pm »

I'm hoping Imbue stops that from happening. I think both my 5% increases are going to go into Magic unless I somehow get really lucky and get seven or eight increases; I start at 2 and get another +2 on each promotion so I'll at least get a little more use out of it once I hit First Class. Hopefully I'll end up getting at least four increases from levels so I can regen 10 HP each turn once I'm a Swordmaster, which is the same amount as a vulnerary and thus pretty good.
If we ever bond with a C+ relationship, can I hide behind you while I Gamble my stabs to take people down while you go up front and take all the hits? :P That's not even covering the awesomeness of everyone else here.
We can handle anything as an entourage at the moment!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 20, 2016, 11:56:41 pm »

Hopefully I'll be able to tank. :P I'm not likely to ever have RES, though, so I'll need someone else to tank mages.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 21, 2016, 02:34:43 am »

The lady can be a tank. Technically she's going down a really squishy tree, but who cares with these stat growths.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I didn't particularly want to use potential, but then I decided that I'm too lazy to track Charisma and Daunt and if the PCs weren't going to take it I wasn't going to give it to the lard, and don't really like any of the other skills. RNGesus might be mean, but with a decent amount of luck Liz should be quite tanky.

...don't question how a character with 0% ability to use magic has 5% MAG growth...
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 02:36:45 am by UXLZ »
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 21, 2016, 02:40:52 am »

I wasn't going to give it to the lard,
Liz is a big eater, huh.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 21, 2016, 02:41:27 am »

A lord-ette to rival Diana. I salute it.

o7

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 21, 2016, 02:41:36 am »

HUGE eater, but it just all goes to her breasts. You can't tell because they're slightly off camera. =x

In all seriousness though, if this is something that actually matters she's probably between medium and small in terms of chesticles. The way I spliced the Laila body sprite means her torso is a bit messed up, if you could see it, which you can't.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 02:45:35 am by UXLZ »
The circle is complete.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 21, 2016, 02:51:52 am »

Actually I just took the 'lard' thing as a sudden but brief manifestation of a Scottish accent. :P

Besides we all know Arachne has the biggest Miltanks on the team :V

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 21, 2016, 02:53:18 am »

I am quarter Scottish. ^_^
The circle is complete.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 21, 2016, 03:49:48 am »

I am quarter Scottish. ^_^
You have my sympathies.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 21, 2016, 05:45:38 am »

Ishtar was so involved singing children's nursery rhymes to himself that he plumb forgot to say his name for ten minutes!
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 32