Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What is the Solution to the No-Healer problem?

NPC Healer. (Priest Trainee -> Priest -> Saint)
- 5 (41.7%)
Buffed and/or Cheap Vulneraries.
- 2 (16.7%)
Other (please post suggestion in thread.)
- 0 (0%)
I understand that I am not a player in this game, and if I vote for any other option UXLZ will tear my testicles and/or mammaries free from my soft, mortal body.
- 0 (0%)
I am Tiruin and have biased desires due to my own ideas for a game I wish to run, and desire this game to be my guinea pig. =P
- 5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 32

Author Topic: [FEF:] The Broken Circle [OOC] [Signups Closed]  (Read 27156 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: The Broken Circle [OOC] [Signups Closed]
« Reply #165 on: October 10, 2016, 01:43:16 pm »

Yeah, I saw that. I have no problem with her going Samurai at all. Theor is a swordsmaster myrm.

I also considered resurrecting Dal the monk—Theor's mug is going to need a lot of work—but Gig already has the "strange cultist" slot filled.

And is the world-changing cataclysm going to be a Horrendous Horrible Hurricane?

Edit: And since we need healers, I'll check if I have a good bishop candidate in my character/mug ideas.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 01:55:50 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 10, 2016, 02:34:13 pm »

Yeah, I saw that. I have no problem with her going Samurai at all. Theor is a swordsmaster myrm.

I also considered resurrecting Dal the monk—Theor's mug is going to need a lot of work—but Gig already has the "strange cultist" slot filled.

And is the world-changing cataclysm going to be a Horrendous Horrible Hurricane?

Edit: And since we need healers, I'll check if I have a good bishop candidate in my character/mug ideas.

"W-wait! What's so strange about me?"

----

Also I forgot it was called Horrendous Horrible Hurricane.

Going by naming this one should be called Carelessly Crushed Circle or something along those lines.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 10, 2016, 05:01:20 pm »

"Spider fetish. 'Heavenly Maiden'. Worshiping the wrong gods."

The new name was necessary last game because it made people swarm to the thread. "Foul Wind" just doesn't have the same kick to it.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 05:06:16 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 10, 2016, 05:47:13 pm »

"...Y'all need more sparkles in yo lifes."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 10, 2016, 07:41:39 pm »

The new name was necessary last game because it made people swarm to the thread. "Foul Wind" just doesn't have the same kick to it.

It would if you could smell it.

If the name isn't exotic enough for Gig I could always gratuitously translate it to another language (like Amharic) using GT. How about "Keferesewi Kibebi?"
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 11, 2016, 03:56:47 am »

;~; All those mugs I am familiar with! It's like only yesterday I saw them all in action.

I...don't think I'll be submitting a sheet in time considering that I've only until Saturday to keep trading thesis drafts for THE BIG DEFENSE in a week or two. (Sorry SC u~u, I deeply appreciate your PMs in checking up on me dough!)

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 11, 2016, 04:02:52 am »

;~; All those mugs I am familiar with! It's like only yesterday I saw them all in action.

I...don't think I'll be submitting a sheet in time considering that I've only until Saturday to keep trading thesis drafts for THE BIG DEFENSE in a week or two. (Sorry SC u~u, I deeply appreciate your PMs in checking up on me dough!)

If the delay gets to be too bad we might just have to all agree on a continuity break or something, where your character simply appears from thin air and is treated as if they were there all along.
The circle is complete.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 11, 2016, 10:44:12 am »

Brief reminder our Lord might snap at any moment and we better be ready for that.

Also still torn on whether or not to drop Aindriu in favor of Ashlyssa. I've been working on an alternate mug for Ashly just in case.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 11, 2016, 10:53:03 am »

Shhh, let them be lulled into a false sense of security. Then, the trap will be sprung. The prey will be caught. The Lords will feast.
The circle is complete.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 11, 2016, 12:33:31 pm »

"W-what? A spider fetish? N-No way! And I'm a maiden destined for heaven due to worshipping the right gods, so it, like, totally makes sense! Y-you're  the guy in, like, a creepy gemface mask!"

If the delay gets to be too bad we might just have to all agree on a continuity break or something, where your character simply appears from thin air and is treated as if they were there all along.
i'm sure you could think up a reason why they aren't around or aren't present in battles with retroing half the game.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 11, 2016, 12:38:54 pm »

@Gig: The look on your character's face does NOT suit her words. xD

i'm sure you could think up a reason why they aren't around or aren't present in battles with retroing half the game.

In battles specifically, yes, we can say something like she's totally there but fighting a few dudes off screen or something but in terms of the character not being there I'm afraid no-can-do. It's either retconning the game or rewriting the character to be in line with how the world is altered. It's not something where she can just be "late to the party" for. She's in, or out. (The character, not Tir herself.)
The circle is complete.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 11, 2016, 01:16:55 pm »

"Does every adherent to your faith attach such a title to their name? Because there is no heaven. And my mask is a traditional design, I fail to see your point."

Arachne apparently uses valleyspeak.

Shhh, let them be lulled into a false sense of security. Then, the trap will be sprung. The prey will be caught. The Lords will feast.

So the Lady will talk to Tir's character even before they're introduced. That sounds completely and utterly normal, but I believe we need to convince her to wear a frilly straitjacket just in case.

And I'm posting the character sheets I'm thinking of adapting so I don't need to hunt for them later. Backstories aside, in Dalaach's case the hybrid rule isn't in effect and in Theor's I might change his build. Hell, there's a lot to change.

And now I "accidentally" made the post a repository of most of my abandoned characters. I'll pick one soon. Character concept repository.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 03:44:18 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 11, 2016, 04:03:55 pm »

"Well, yeah. E-everyone has some kind of title. Of course there's, like, a heaven! And your mask is totally creepy, traditional design or not."

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 11, 2016, 04:13:05 pm »

"Ladies, please, there's more than enough doom and gloom to share between you. There's no such thing as a monopoly on infinite crushing despair."
The circle is complete.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 11, 2016, 09:04:14 pm »

Chesed

"I've fallen far enough already. How much more can I lose?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 32