Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What is the Solution to the No-Healer problem?

NPC Healer. (Priest Trainee -> Priest -> Saint)
- 5 (41.7%)
Buffed and/or Cheap Vulneraries.
- 2 (16.7%)
Other (please post suggestion in thread.)
- 0 (0%)
I understand that I am not a player in this game, and if I vote for any other option UXLZ will tear my testicles and/or mammaries free from my soft, mortal body.
- 0 (0%)
I am Tiruin and have biased desires due to my own ideas for a game I wish to run, and desire this game to be my guinea pig. =P
- 5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32

Author Topic: [FEF:] The Broken Circle [OOC] [Signups Closed]  (Read 27005 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: [FEF:] The Broken Circle [OOC] [Signups Closed]
« Reply #420 on: November 14, 2016, 10:09:11 pm »

Yes. The past few weeks was a thing. A stressful thing. A thing I could have dealt with far, far better than I did. So I'm not happy in the slightest but it's too late to change things.

So. I need to post. Anything specific that I need to say or just something to acknowledge my character's existence? I haven't been paying any attention to the IC thread, but presumably we're just dicking around before setting out. Right?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: November 14, 2016, 11:02:41 pm »

Yep, the group's just goofing off/RPing before moving on.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: November 14, 2016, 11:18:00 pm »

Yes. The past few weeks was a thing. A stressful thing. A thing I could have dealt with far, far better than I did. So I'm not happy in the slightest but it's too late to change things.

So. I need to post. Anything specific that I need to say or just something to acknowledge my character's existence? I haven't been paying any attention to the IC thread, but presumably we're just dicking around before setting out. Right?
* Tiruin gives you a big hug in spirit
If talking to others help, the PMboxes are always open c:
But yep--a tiny bit of post is what's needed. Even a mention of your plans for the coming days too. \o/

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: November 15, 2016, 10:45:31 pm »

Thanks for the offer, Tiruin. Everyone has been so supportive and you certainly aren't the only one to say such things. Unfortunately I have no clue what to talk about or say so... No PMs, unfortunately. It's just something I have to deal with myself.

Now I know that my character is supposed to be already at the mansion for the dinner/whatever but that doesn't seem very natural to me. I hope that nobody minds it if Abena is a late arrival to the party. I just think it's a better intro for her than suddenly springing to life after having been a passive observer to everything going on before. Hopefully this doesn't cause any problems. If they need to, UXLZ can just go 'Oh good, you're here. Come inside and rest for we set off tomorrow' and then cut to the next day to finally start things. I won't mind in the slightest, since that is pretty much what I was going to do anyways. I'll save the RP for when I'm not holding everything up.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: November 15, 2016, 11:30:01 pm »

Thanks for the offer, Tiruin. Everyone has been so supportive and you certainly aren't the only one to say such things. Unfortunately I have no clue what to talk about or say so... No PMs, unfortunately. It's just something I have to deal with myself.

Now I know that my character is supposed to be already at the mansion for the dinner/whatever but that doesn't seem very natural to me. I hope that nobody minds it if Abena is a late arrival to the party. I just think it's a better intro for her than suddenly springing to life after having been a passive observer to everything going on before. Hopefully this doesn't cause any problems. If they need to, UXLZ can just go 'Oh good, you're here. Come inside and rest for we set off tomorrow' and then cut to the next day to finally start things. I won't mind in the slightest, since that is pretty much what I was going to do anyways. I'll save the RP for when I'm not holding everything up.
Spring up to where we are (I think we moved from the Mansion? I forgot ._.), and you'll meet me and some others already trying to cook up what we scrounged :3 So one late person would be pretty ok if you meet ANY of us.

Also it's less that you have to say something and more 'so that you can express and vent'. It needn't even be what is your direct concern; some chat really helps the nerves and tension. :)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: November 16, 2016, 03:05:23 am »

We're still currently in the mansion. It's going towards night, so I believe most are at their rooms.

That said, now you've posted, hopefully we can go into a map soon. I'm hankerin' for shankin'.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: November 16, 2016, 04:03:25 am »

Map will ideally be going up later tonight or tomorrow, I'm really busy Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday ever week, but the rest tends to be clear.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: November 16, 2016, 08:37:04 am »

Also it's less that you have to say something and more 'so that you can express and vent'. It needn't even be what is your direct concern; some chat really helps the nerves and tension. :)

I get that. I just can't think of anything I want to talk or vent about. I am a pretty quiet guy after all...

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: November 16, 2016, 08:11:23 pm »

Right, PC sprites are done, map is designed and filled, way to move forward is planned, now I just need to try and figure out what stats to give the enemies and actually write up the post itself...
It's likely you'll be making a short pit stop in the village though, sorry. =s

These are here if any of you want to modify yours.

Abena is a question mark until I see her mug and can figure out what sprite to give her.
The circle is complete.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: November 16, 2016, 08:16:23 pm »

Huh, when did Winston class-change to Rider Trainee :P
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: November 16, 2016, 08:20:00 pm »

Oh, you were going Soldier path, huh. I just automatically gave him the Rider sprite because his mug is a Cavalier.

No problem though, it's a quick fix.
The circle is complete.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: November 16, 2016, 08:28:00 pm »

Right, here's the right one.

The circle is complete.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: November 16, 2016, 09:16:20 pm »

Right, PC sprites are done, map is designed and filled, way to move forward is planned, now I just need to try and figure out what stats to give the enemies and actually write up the post itself...
It's likely you'll be making a short pit stop in the village though, sorry. =s

These are here if any of you want to modify yours.

Abena is a question mark until I see her mug and can figure out what sprite to give her.
Hmm. Image not found or was removed?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: November 16, 2016, 09:17:51 pm »

If you'll look at the post directly above yours... =P

I deleted the original one I posted because Twin's character had a cavalier sprite when he's not a rider trainee.
The circle is complete.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: November 16, 2016, 09:46:25 pm »

The size difference between the first post and the sprites made me think that they were different things... >_>;

sick people make mistakes .-.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32