Sonic the Hedgehog: Dark Chaos
- 0 (0%)
Call of Duty: Zombies
- 0 (0%)
Multiverse: One World Against It All
- 4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Shadow Lords: Current Game: Nazi Zombies Multiverse (4/?)  (Read 10280 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: (Interest Check): Shadow Lords (4/?)
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2016, 07:34:51 am »

"Ew."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2016, 02:54:18 pm »

"Now I would go chose a third option and ask that after this, I would like to go to a universe where the world isn't a wasteland full of bandits and mutants or run by some sort of terrible government, I don't particularly care about the time period too much considering that I will live a long time anyway due to gene mods and such...I should probably stop delaying and go now as to not keep the others waiting, now shouldn't I."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2016, 02:59:44 pm »

Doesn't matter to me in the least.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2016, 01:55:11 am »

Turn One: Time for Action (Part One):

After the experience of traveling through the Rift, every moment of pain laid bare on the walls of a torn wall, all Kyren can say is, "...Ew.".

As Yung Venuz exits the Rift, the question laid out by Demeter informs him of the aftermath. Turning his...body towards the Rift, he responds, "Doesn't matter to me in the least.", under his breath...his breath...huh.

Sly Marbo merely leans on the wall near the Rift, waiting for Asaji.

Speaking of Asaji, as the question turns in her head, a thought enters her mind. A better solution, a new life. She turns to the three of her current employers and says, "Now, I would go chose a third option and ask that after this, I would like to go to a universe where the world isn't a wasteland full of bandits and mutants or run by some sort of terrible government. I don't particularly care about the time period too much considering that I will live a long time anyway due to gene mods and such...I should probably stop delaying and go now as to not keep the others waiting, now shouldn't I?". After what she said, Hunter said, "Hmm...doable. Of course, I should probably say, to everyone since sounds travels through Rifts...if you die during the Invasion, there are ways to bring you back. Die fighting the leader of the Androzi? You die. No coming back. I'm sorry. If you survive, we will accommodate your request.". Nodding, Asaji says the bit about the delay, to which all three give different responses. "Sugar, if you wanna save the world, go ahead.", "It would be wise to go now.", "Why are you still here. Save the world, sister!". Nodding, Asaji turns on her heel and enters the Rift. With memories flashing, she sees her world burning as everything breaks and falls. She gets popped out into the War Room, with Hunter passing through as well before closing the Rift.

"One last thing. Each mission not only gives loot in the form of scaled materials for Demeter and Nova to create Artifacts and Consumables, but also currency to purchase items from card packs. There are two types of currency. The Universe's currency, which is in Points, come in a greater abundance, yet buying packs with them are more expensive. Points make things cost more, but they come in greater amounts. Then, there is the Intra-Universal currencies. Gold, credits, among other things, including Chronith. For this mission, we will use Gemstones. The Intra-Universal currencies make packs cost less, at the cost of these Gemstones, including Amethysts, Emeralds, Rubies, Sapphires, and Onyx, only showing up in low amounts, if you gain any at all. I'll try to update tomorrow's missions with these.

For now, which of you will be on which mission. Only one person per mission for now.
"
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2016, 11:13:09 am »

"What missions are there?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2016, 04:00:01 pm »

((Second page TBF.))
"I will go to Asia."

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2016, 04:35:16 pm »

((Second page TBF.))
"I will go to Asia."

I, uh, think that was in character, Vishdafish. I mean, his character wasn't made at that point, so he couldn't have been paying attention to the listing.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2016, 04:36:30 pm »

((Forgot that the mission list had already been posted a few updates ago.))

I'll take Europe. I have some old friends there.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 06:03:40 pm by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2016, 04:45:53 pm »

((  :o I see!))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2016, 08:02:13 pm »

((Second page TBF.))
"I will go to Asia."

I, uh, think that was in character, Vishdafish. I mean, his character wasn't made at that point, so he couldn't have been paying attention to the listing.
((It was both.  :v))
Sigtext

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2016, 08:16:55 pm »

@TBF: Eh, had to make sure, you know?

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2016, 08:45:55 pm »

"Hey, I'm the one here who's genetics are 93.2% from varying Asian ethnicity. The remaining 6.8% is modified. Either way, I would like the mission in Asia thank you very much."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2016, 09:04:57 pm »

((By the way, use parentheses for OOC???))
Sigtext

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2016, 09:08:43 pm »

((By the way, use parentheses for OOC???))

Sounds good to me!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2016, 09:12:41 pm »

((But you...Aren't doing it...))
Sigtext

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9