Sonic the Hedgehog: Dark Chaos
- 0 (0%)
Call of Duty: Zombies
- 0 (0%)
Multiverse: One World Against It All
- 4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Shadow Lords: Current Game: Nazi Zombies Multiverse (4/?)  (Read 10277 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: (Interest Check): Shadow Lords (4/?)
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2016, 04:52:28 pm »

((Continuing on the track of only having 3/4 characters, here's the next update. Also, you know what? I'm gonna just say it here: Earth IV (which is where the Void is. AKA, where you are right now) is in the same universe as my other game Wiki-Warfare: Cataclysm. Why'd I announce that? ...I dunno, but it's there. Earth IV is not canon with Nazi Zombies...except, since you're here, it kind of is right now...just read the turn.))

Intro: Questions Answered:

Stepping up first from our heroes is a young woman, with black hair and red eyes. She begins to speak, her eyes wide in surprise as the confused tone takes her speech, "Questions? I have way too many questions right now, but to name a few? Where the hell am I and how did I even get here? What was even used to get me here, and what time cycle is it?". It's in that second that she sees Demeter cleaning and polishing a product while humming a tune to herself, leaving Nova to explain. "Well, you are in the Emporium of the Chronomancers. Strange, I know. It's Hunter's little gang. They're...space-time cops? I don't know, seems that way. Hunter can explain it better.". Suddenly, a Northen British accented voice hits their ears again. "Explain what better?". Nova repeats the question, with Demeter still cleaning something, turning her body to reveal that it's a skull with a glowing piece of what looks like a meteor in the left eye socket. "sigh. Since you're here, it's fine if you find out. I am a Chronomancer, like she explained. We take charge of the Multiverse, defending each Universe and it's infinite timelines from parasites like the Androzi. You've been brought here to fight said Androzi, as the Chronomancers are not infinite. You were brought here through a Rift: a tear in time-space created in order to keep the Universe stable despite the tear. I imagine time cycle means the time it is. On Earth IV, the time right now is January 10th, 2014. The Universe and Timeline you're going to is at jumpy points, each time changing with each location, no thanks to Group 935.

At that moment, some...thing that resembles Bill Cipher and the Eye of Providence's baby resulting from a drunken night of passion rolls up to Hunter with an inquisitive look in it's eye. Though not obviously angry, it's tone of voice leaves suspect that it is displeased with Hunter's actions. "I've got a few questions. Why have I been summoned from my mansion? I was entertaining guests, and they're not the types to be kept waiting.". Demeter suddenly springs up, saying, "Ooh, I have the answer! Hunter told me. He said you're quite powerful, so the Androzi will have to put up a fight. He also said that unless your guests were of the species of the Seither, the Trilopraxi, or if one of them happened to be the giant scorpion known as the Griggorous, then they could wait a few days.". While displeased with the answer, he didn't seem to mind as he stepped back.

Finally, the armored one known only as Sly Marbo looks around the Emporium, before turning to the two ladies and saying, "Where am I? What does all this talk about Androzi and parasites have to do with me?". Nova speaks first, her accent now apparent as Russian, though still faint, "Well, Hunter can answer that first one better then we can, but I can answer that second one. Essentially, the Androzi is something from the world that the base is in: The Void. They feed on other worlds for sustenance, a pack of Chaotic Evil that destroys timeline after timeline, Universe after whole Universe, just as...food.". Sly is about to ask the first question again, this time specifying the Void, until Hunter speaks, "The Void is located in the Universe Earth IV. It is one of the three Monster Realms, with Beastia and Draconia as the other two. It is home to the Undead, such as Zombies, Vampires, Ghosts, Wraiths, and Spectres. It is lead by Thelma, the Scarlet Queen. We are using Rifts to transport you to the Universe the Androzi are attacking."

With all questions (so far) answered, our heroes try to find more information...if they want.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2016, 05:10:55 pm »

((Since you're using green for an NPC, I'll use a different one.))

So what exactly is an"Androzi"?
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2016, 05:24:20 pm »

Spoiler: WIP No Longer (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 05:27:14 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2016, 05:31:13 pm »

Spoiler: WIP No Longer (click to show/hide)

Very interesting. Approved! If you want to introduce yourself via an IC question to keep with the current event, go ahead!
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2016, 05:42:02 pm »

"Why me, then?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2016, 06:02:54 pm »

"Well that clears up some things. I take it that this version of earth isn't a wasteland due to it being another version of earth and in the past." Asaji looked around the room a bit more before saying "So how does all this universe time space tearing work exactly? What device is able to do it and how?....And on a less important question, can I have a cancerlight? I haven't had one in a while and it would be nice to have right now."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2016, 08:45:16 am »

Sly Marbo stays silent, with a thoughtful expression on his face.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2016, 08:54:18 pm »

((Yellow is a bit hard to see, S34N1C, so I'm going to have it glowing with something, which I'll say here: Red. If you don't like it in Red, tell me so I can have it glowing with something else.))

Introduction: Questions Answered (Part Two):

As thoughts and more questions fill the minds of our heroes, same as the wood creaks fill the air, Yung Venuz speaks first to voice his question. "So, what exactly is an "Androzi"?", he asks, with a tone of voice questioning the information he's heard. Demeter answers the question, focused back on cleaning the skull. "Like Nova said, sir. They're a parasite. According to a book in Hunter's library, they are, anyway. From the Void, they emerge and eat timelines and, if they can, whole universes!". "First, I forbade you from reading that book, it contains-....nevermind, it's fine. Anyway, yes. The Androzi are from the Void. They're a natural species, which may be why they don't consume the Monster Realms."

Finally, our forth hero speaks up. With a grizzled look and two lightsaber-blaster hybrids, he asks his question, "Why me, then?, with a lost look on his face, clearly unsure. Someone grabs his shoulders and turns him around, Hunter meeting face to face with him. "Because I chose you. Yes, you and the rest aren't the strongest of your universes. But every battle needs a champion, every story a hero. You want to make history? You want to fight to save a world? This is that fight!". Each word hits Kyren, who steps back in contemplation.

Looking around the room, Asaji shuffles her feet before saying, "Well, that clears up some things. I take it that this version of Earth isn't a wasteland due to it being another version of Earth and in the past.", her voice a fair bit unsteady, yet more understanding. Nova and Demeter get a bit quiet at that, with their lack of wanting to answer to that obvious as they both wear an uncomfortable expression. At that quiet, Hunter says, "Well, if you mean the Universe you're going to, that's debatable. Before the Androzi got there, at least at the earliest point in the Timeline, that world was being ravaged by the Undead. Zombies, created using Ununpentium, or Element 115, supercharged via supernatural forces. While not a wasteland, damage and destruction was left in the wake of their attack.". Asaji looks around a bit more before saying, "So how does all this universe time space tearing work exactly? What device is able to do it and how?....And on a less important question, can I have a cancerlight? I haven't had one in a while and it would be nice to have right now.". To start, Hunter says, "Well, a Rift is formed when something breaks in a Universe's space-time continuum. The Universe forms it as sort of a protection, the hole being siphoned to another Timeline or Universe, which is where a Rift leads, though it can also go to the future and the past. Devices vary. Humans can tear Rifts, but usually need special machines. Chronomancers?". At that, Hunter releases a knife from a sheathe in his belt, before slicing at the air. A green slash floats in the air before rapidly expanding into a large portal. "All Chronomancers have a Knife of Aeneth, formed from Aether and Nether energies, hence the name.". Nova then says, "Yep! Pretty fascinating...though, I have to ask, what's a Cancerlight? Never heard of it, before.".

With a thoughtful expression on his face, Sly stays quiet.

"If there are no more questions, pop into the Rift I just made to start battling the Androzi. Otherwise, I'll close it if you need any more information."
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 09:00:44 pm by Greatness942 »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2016, 09:03:20 pm »

"No questions."

Kyren enters the Rift, blasters at the ready.
Sigtext

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2016, 09:16:48 pm »

((Sorry about that, I use darkling, so yellow is pretty easy to read on my end. If there's a color you would prefer I use, just tell me, it doesn't make a difference to me))

No questions, thank you. Wish us luck!

Wait for others to ask their questions. When they are done, head through the Rift with my revolver ready.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2016, 09:22:03 pm »

Sly Marbo cautiously enters the rift.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2016, 09:42:09 pm »

((Sorry about that, I use darkling, so yellow is pretty easy to read on my end. If there's a color you would prefer I use, just tell me, it doesn't make a difference to me))

No questions, thank you. Wish us luck!

Wait for others to ask their questions. When they are done, head through the Rift with my revolver ready.

It's fine! You can use Yellow, it's just that it's harder to see on my end.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2016, 09:46:18 pm »

I'll just keep your suggestion of yellow w/ red glow then. Honestly it looks pretty cool

Glory to United Forenia!

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2016, 09:54:25 pm »

"You know, cancerlight's. Electronic tubes of plastic that have a container that most people put tobacco in, however some people put in other smokeables such as hemp. I recall some people in the wastelands having older versions that are made of paper and calling it by another name. Speaking of another name, I recall that 115 has about twenty different names due to its many uses...at least in my universe. And one last thing, when this is over, what will happen to us? Will we just be taken back to our home universes or will we be with you for the rest of our lives?"
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2016, 05:08:03 am »

Introduction: Questions Answered (Part Three):

After the answers given only a second earlier, three of the four heroes ponder their next inquisition to the group, trying to gain as much as they can before heading off. One, Kyren, instead simply says, "No questions.", with no hesitation before turning around and walking towards the Rift. After a fraction of a second of hesitation, he walks in. While in the Rift, his mind warps as he sees parts of his past and even blurry visions of a possible future smash through, no matter how much he tries to close his eyes. Every time he does, it seems more and more fragments of the past rush back when he opens them again. His body is assaulted by an unnerving pattern of pleasure and pain, his fingers shaking and his bones rattling. Luckily, he is merely spat back out into the War Room, none worse for wear. Whether this is due to the Rift's purpose as a universal failsafe, or merely due to Kyren's resolve, he'll have to look into it later on.

Only a few seconds after Kyren leaves through the Rift, Yung Venuz also turns back to Nova, Demeter, and Hunter. With a voice that sounds like it would go with an unseen grin, he says, "No questions, thank you. Wish us luck!", which leads to the girls waving and Hunter nodding. Yung Venuz enters the Rift, finding something similar to Kyren's earlier experience, though the different physiology prevents it from going to the same lengths as most humans. After a faster, yet still unearthly trip, Yung Venuz enters the War Room as well, dropping onto the stone floor ungracefully.

Without another word, another thought about what he wanted to say, Sly Marbo walks towards the Rift. Without another second to lose, Sly walks in. Due to his upbringing on Catachan, the hallucinations of days gone by hurt less as he traverses time and space. He, too, emerges in the War Room.

Asaji looks at Nova and Demeter with a confused look on all three's faces. "You know, cancerlights? Electronic tubes of plastic that have a container that most people put tobacco in, however some people put in other smokeables such as hemp? I recall some people in the wastelands having older versions that are made of paper and calling it by another name.", she says, and at that last sentence, they get it. Nova walks over to the front desk, reaching her hand down into the shelf before pulling a pack of "cancerlights" out. "That other name is cigarettes. Here's a pack on the house, since you haven't been on a mission yet.", she says, leading to Demeter saying, teasingly, "I didn't know you could be charitable, hun.". Asaji grabs the pack and pockets it before continuing, "Speaking of another name, I recall that 115 has about twenty different names due to it's many uses...at least, in my universe.". Hunter then says, "Well, the 115 of this world came from the Apothicons: a group of a species known as the Keepers corrupted by the Nether. It's not called Ununpentium, it's called Divinium, due to it's properties.". Asaji nods again, before saying, "And one last thing. When this is over, what will happen to us? Will we just be taken back to our home universes, or will we be with you for the rest of our lives?". Demeter then simply puts her answer as, "Well...which would you rather?"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9