Sonic the Hedgehog: Dark Chaos
- 0 (0%)
Call of Duty: Zombies
- 0 (0%)
Multiverse: One World Against It All
- 4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Shadow Lords: Current Game: Nazi Zombies Multiverse (4/?)  (Read 10262 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: (Interest Check): Shadow Lords (4/?)
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2016, 02:57:39 pm »

Because random people might've dropped by and voted?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2016, 05:51:12 pm »

True, true.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2016, 06:09:52 pm »

Alright, well the results are in.

The first Shadow Lords round is Multiverse, which means I pick a random Universe out of the pool, and then add a new villain, letting established and original characters battle a new threat in an existing world.

The World chosen was COD: Zombies, which mean the maps from the 4 games that represent will be your playground.

I shall include a Character Sheet template, so that original or established, you have something to go off of.

Spoiler: Template (click to show/hide)

Voting is also locked...for now.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 06:40:37 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2016, 06:41:05 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 08:34:20 pm by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2016, 06:45:15 pm »

Not sure what you mean by alignment

...Wasn't expecting that, but if KI can have Tusk, an immortal barbarian, German Suplex Kan-Ra, a Babylonian sorcerer, in Chinatown, I guess anything goes.

Also, Alignment is where you stand. Are you good? Are you bad? What faction are you in, if any?

Also, I've added abilities, so if you could fill that out, that'd be great.

EDIT: Approved!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 07:02:05 pm by Greatness942 »

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2016, 09:39:19 am »

Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2016, 10:48:59 am »

WIP
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 02:40:56 pm by vishdafish »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2016, 10:51:09 am »

-posting this again so I actually do it-
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 05:15:49 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2016, 11:57:34 am »

Approved!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2016, 12:07:26 am »

As soon as TBF and Vishda update their sheets, we can start.

On a related note, I finished and won my first playthrough of Shadow Lords. Jago died in the final battle, and Kim Wu was only barely alive. I had one of my cousins over, and he picked my team for my second playthrough: Retro Gargos, Retro Rash with an orange and blue color, and White Omen.  :D

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2016, 09:09:47 pm »

WIP

Approved...when you finish the backstory, which you can do whenever you want to. No rush!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2016, 12:38:55 pm »

((Decided to go ahead and type up the introductions and introduce you guys to the main hub, followed by giving you the introductions of the Multiverse's Emporium.))

The World Around Us:

As the grey sky looms over you and smoke covers the air, you wake up with blurry vision to see a burning plane. As you feel the bones in both legs rattle, you remember what was going on. Sgt. Blake Matheson was your name. You and your squad were on the way to shoot up some of the Japanese Army stationed throughout the Pacific. The year was 1945, and you and your friends believed the war would end soon...if only, right? You can't even remember why this all happened, perhaps an onboard problem, but it doesn't matter. As your vision clears, you see something in the distance...something walking towards you, the shadows shambling. As you blink, the shambling gets more and more frantic as...something comes towards you. One last blink, and you see it. A human, rotting away and bleeding while wearing a Wermacht uniform, is now charging towards you. Just before it kills you, however, the ground then shakes and breaks apart before a large claw emerges from it. With skin of green energy and green flame burning off of it, it's also covered in what appears to be armor, as you catch a look at it while it grabs the...zombie? You suppose it's undead. It grabs the zombie, but before you can see what happens, another claw covers your vision, as everything goes black yet again.

Introduction: The Main Hub:

Four people are suddenly shoved through a Rift, a portal in space-time that emerges through tears in the universe, into a circular room made of stone. There are windows through the building, revealing that the world is...odd here. It appears to be snow covered, with a white and blue sky that swirls and bends light. The word "Void' immediately smashes into their minds, and while the ground makes it seem less like a void, and more like another world, a nagging feeling names this place The Void, as that name pierces their minds. The room itself, is circular, made of marble and stone, aged and breaking with a old tan covering the area. To the center is a table, with what appears to be a holographic projection of Earth and the Moon spinning around. There are 4 blue icons that appear to dot the landscape, showing...something happening to each area.
Spoiler: Mission List (click to show/hide)
Before anyone can question what this all means, a man walks out of another Rift. He is wearing a brown robe, with several ornate jewels around his person, and his hood is down, revealing brown, neatly combed hair, with bright green eyes. He turns up to them and says, "Hmm? Ah, good, you've made it. Sorry about the locale, I figured a Nexus in the Void, the birthplace of our opposition was a good idea. Shows what I know. I imagine you have questions, but you may only ask them once I introduce the place. Common courtesy.", speaking with what appears to be a northern British accent, before pointing to 4 other Rifts. "We have the Guardians room. The Guardians are spirits, created by the Ichoriens. After the whole calamity with Gargos, they started showing up whenever. That's where you can feed them, and see which ones you have. There's also the Barracks. Here, you can equip different Artifacts found in the Emporium, heal yourselves up, revive others after...grisly accidents, and just relax. We have the Archives, where you can find Dossiers on me, yourselves, our enemy, and the world around us, classified "Earth IV". Finally, the Emporium. I implore you to go see Nova and Demeter, who run the shop. It'll be in your best interest. My name is Hunter. My exact job is classified, but I can say that I roam the worlds, solving problems. And these...things? The Androzi? They're a parasite, and thus, a big problem. Good luck.". He smiles, before disappearing into green flame. Having nothing else to really do, our heroes walk into the Emporium.

Introduction: The Emporium:

Walking into the room, you see something less ramshackle then "The Nexus", or at least a "Nexus". It appears to be a stone and wooden housing, clean and refined as if a lot of time was spent fixing the place up. There is a desk, with what appears to be packs of cards and numerous items, which you can only assume to be ingredients, sat atop it. A female begins to speak, speaking with what sounds like a neutral voice, though certain words have a distinct Southern drawl. "Hello! I'm Demeter, or, well, that's not my actual name, but it fits. I run this here shop, well, me and my girlfriend, and we help Hunter with his escapades. If there's the Androzi, or the Miasma, or some freaky alien cult, we're here to help those who need it!". She certainly seems chipper. Coming out of the back is the girl speaking. She has blonde hair up in a ponytail, with what appears to be a blue T-Shirt, over which is a black leather jacket, and blue jeans Also coming out of the back is another girl. With loose black hair, wearing a shirt with stars on it and torn pants, she speaks with another light accent, this time Eastern European in nature, perhaps Russian. "Oh, these are the people Hunter sent in? Ah, with all we've seen, we can't judge. I'm Nova, or that's what I call myself. I imagine you've met Demeter, so I won't go into detail there. We run this Emporium for him, he sort of...helped us out of a jam? Something like that. I imagine you have questions, so let's here it.". She seems more sarcastic and witty, but you do have questions...where to proceed?

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2016, 01:08:07 pm »

Asaji was, needless to say very very confused to how she got here and what was even going on, when given the option to ask questions she instantly took it. "Questions? I have way to many questions right now but to name a few. Where the hell am I and how did I even get here? What was even used to get me here, and what time cycle is it?"
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2016, 01:19:35 pm »

Yung Venuz seems rather unfazed by these events, given his experience with dimension hopping.
I've got a few questions. Why have I been summoned from my mansion? I was entertaining guests, and they're not the types to be kept waiting.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2016, 02:50:15 pm »

Marbo glances around, taking in the details of his surroundings with cold, black eyes. Finally, he looks towards the two females with an inquisitive glint in his eyes.

"Where am I? What does all this talk about Androzi and parasites have to do with me?" He rasps in a horse voice.

((Finally completed backstory. Sorry for delay- it isn't like me to be late :/. Also, I cant do colors on my computer but, in the future, I will be speaking in red.))
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9