Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50

Author Topic: A Star Once Fallen OOC~6/6 players (Testing Open Legend RPG)  (Read 58091 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: A Star Once Fallen OOC~6/6 players (Testing Open Legend RPG)
« Reply #720 on: February 28, 2017, 03:26:33 pm »

I'll be posting in the OOC thread tomorrow.
It must have been a long day, huh?

*dumps UXLZ out of net*

Just a reminder to all of you. No one escapes my game. No one.

Also, the last week has been pretty brutal to me physically, as I've been recovering from what was in retrospect probably a pretty serious illness, but I'm regaining myself. I do expect the game will resume it's previous momentum soon. I'm in the hazy after sickness mindset where your body and mind are totally purged, things taste different+better, and you feel curiously happy for being alive, with having the comparison of knowing what experiencing constant misery is like.

Tldr, don't take good health for granted.
How are you doing, Dwar? Likelyhood of a turn soon?
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: February 28, 2017, 03:44:58 pm »

I'll be posting in the OOC thread tomorrow.
It must have been a long day, huh?

Sorry, I had to arrange payment for next trimester's tuition. I thoughtt I'd had a bit more time to do it than I really did, and got quite a fright when I realised.  T_T
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: March 01, 2017, 01:53:25 pm »

How are you doing, Dwar? Likelyhood of a turn soon?

Alright now. Just pre-occupied with taxes and bills and things.

Also wanted to see what UXLZ was going to post.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: March 01, 2017, 05:45:48 pm »

I'll put something up now. Still fluttering around a bit with Uni's next trimester stuff (there's a conflict between two of the classes I'd like to do), but I should be relatively fine from now on. 
The circle is complete.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: March 01, 2017, 06:08:05 pm »

I'm a bit out of practice in regards to writing, so tell me if you think it could be improved. Are there any stats I need to allocate, or something like that?
The circle is complete.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: March 01, 2017, 07:43:35 pm »

I'm a bit out of practice in regards to writing, so tell me if you think it could be improved. Are there any stats I need to allocate, or something like that?

You should have a pm from me that links to your last sheet summary and XP counts. We did get some feat/stat to allocate. You don't have to spend them right at the moment. I even left the option to allow you to save points until mid-fight or something, trading long term gain at the cost of a moments improvisation.

Also, your writing is more than fine. We don't really stand on ceremony here. :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: March 01, 2017, 08:23:23 pm »

I've gotta say, I found this highly amusing.
[Level: 2 [1/3] (AFK Angel)]

Also gotta say, that feeling when you're the only character with a profile picture. =(

And it looks like I may need to re-read a lot of the RPG system. Are there any major changes that have happened?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 08:27:43 pm by UXLZ »
The circle is complete.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: March 01, 2017, 08:36:15 pm »

Okay, so.

Absorb Object is Movement (4) rather than Movement (6) as it initially was when I created the character. Hence, that has freed up the 6 feat points I used at chargen to gain access to it at level one since I have Movement (4).

That leaves me with 11 feat and attribute points to spend, correct? Or did I miss something?

Anyway, [Feat Planning] time. Just writing out stuff to keep track of it, and my thoughts behind why I might want to get it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Anyway, assuming I'm not operating on incorrect information, for attributes I'll probably go with 3 into logic, 3 into perception, 4 into presence, and 1 into one of Prescience/Protection/Creation.

Climbing, Attribute Substitution, Combat Follow-through, Evasive Footwork, and Breakfall T2, flavoring these as discoveries the first time they become relevant due to her "enhancement" from dreaming of flying.

So her stat sheet would look something like this...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 09:39:24 pm by UXLZ »
The circle is complete.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: March 02, 2017, 06:28:08 pm »

T-t-t-t-triple post!

@Dwarmin: I've given Emilia a concrete action to take, one that will likely take advantage of the Climbing, Evasive Footwork, and potentially Breakfall feats, letting me meld their acquisition into the RP.

She's probably going to end up drowning, though. xD

Sorry if this means you have to modify the next turn a bit. Though if you were that close to completion, you probably would have posted it already.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 06:41:31 pm by UXLZ »
The circle is complete.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: March 02, 2017, 06:46:42 pm »

Also gotta say, that feeling when you're the only character with a profile picture. =(

I'll draw one for Wen-Tsu eventually!
Maybe...

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: March 02, 2017, 06:56:44 pm »

Sure you will. Just like I'll get around to posting that revival announcement for my FEF. (The return, the revengeance, the reawakening.)
Well, in all likelihood I will be doing that in the next 12 hours since my uni stuff is all dealt with, so I suppose that's an unfair thing.

I imagine Wen-Tsu as looking vaguely like... Um, I'll try and find her.
Wow, this is way too hard.

Maybe a less-stern more-cutesy version of this character? Then again, I don't even... Blaaaargh.

Actually this is almost perfect (platinum hair, pinky-red eyes), though maybe too loli? I'm not actually sure. Was Wen-Tsu supposed to look childlike, or just short?

*Edit*

*mumbles something about how I was supposed to post in my FEF OOC about its revival about now, but I'm super tired and going to bed and hopefully I'll do it when I wake up.*
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 06:37:38 am by UXLZ »
The circle is complete.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: March 03, 2017, 09:47:04 am »

Well, I do keep planning the encounter, then my players do something that makes me scrap my plans. :P

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: March 03, 2017, 03:24:08 pm »

Well, you should be good to go. Emilia's course of action is set, and I don't believe the others have any changes to make, either.
The circle is complete.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: March 04, 2017, 08:41:57 am »

Sure you will. Just like I'll get around to posting that revival announcement for my FEF. (The return, the revengeance, the reawakening.)
Well, in all likelihood I will be doing that in the next 12 hours since my uni stuff is all dealt with, so I suppose that's an unfair thing.

I imagine Wen-Tsu as looking vaguely like... Um, I'll try and find her.
Wow, this is way too hard.

Maybe a less-stern more-cutesy version of this character? Then again, I don't even... Blaaaargh.

Actually this is almost perfect (platinum hair, pinky-red eyes), though maybe too loli? I'm not actually sure. Was Wen-Tsu supposed to look childlike, or just short?

*Edit*

*mumbles something about how I was supposed to post in my FEF OOC about its revival about now, but I'm super tired and going to bed and hopefully I'll do it when I wake up.*

Yeah, not quite how I'd imagined her.

Right hair and eyes colour, but clothing wise it should more resemble a chinese dress, just with the main body white, the sleeves red and blue, and the robe itself stops at mid-thigh.

Wen-Tsu does have an adult body, she's just short. Her rabbit ears are a bit more prominent on the top of her head, too.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: March 04, 2017, 11:01:49 am »

I imagine my character as looking like a cross between Krusk, the quintessential D&D half orc barbarian, and Mou Bu (wow I wonder where I got my name from) from kingdom.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50