Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Better Red than Dead OOC: The Barbellate Beginning - Party Congress Results  (Read 7377 times)

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Better Red than Dead OOC: The Barbellate Beginning - Party Congress Results
« Reply #120 on: October 19, 2016, 09:47:36 am »

I updated my IC post to be an actual post.
I spoke to some Foreign Policy and Intelligence matters, as well as the census as it looks like these were touched before.

I'm happy to keep working on any sections that are being covered by a specific person/ministry, but obviously we'll want to try and get a bit more structure going forward.

Lorknis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 20, 2016, 10:53:31 am »

Spoiler: Fredrick Dorfmeyer (click to show/hide)

Any suggestions on what his alias would be since I imagine he wouldn't want the wrong people to know his actual name.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 20, 2016, 03:25:44 pm »

I plan on writing the turn either tomorrow or on Saturday. For that matter, could one of you compose a clear Ministry list? It would make the turn so much easier to write.

Spoiler: Fredrick Dorfmeyer (click to show/hide)

Any suggestions on what his alias would be since I imagine he wouldn't want the wrong people to know his actual name.

You don't know how heartwarming this charsheet is to me. Finally someone to "pacify" dissenters. And with such a proud history, he'll fit right in with the rest of the gang. As for the nickname, Brenner or Klemme, for a bit of a bilingual bonus.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Lorknis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 20, 2016, 03:45:07 pm »

Well someone has to round up the dissenters and put them into the reeducation Gulags.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 20, 2016, 06:59:32 pm »

Nice, want control of the Gendarmerie? You'll officially be under the military but there's already a purge going on so you'll be able to roll right in.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 20, 2016, 08:12:14 pm »

*sigh*

And here Argyle wants less bloodshed.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 20, 2016, 08:13:57 pm »

Yeah, unfortunately you tried that from the onset when we had a bloodthirsty set of revolutionaries. Needless to say that sunk hard.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 20, 2016, 08:18:50 pm »

If he had known there were bloodthirsty revolutionaries, he would not have done that immediately.

*sigh*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 20, 2016, 08:31:55 pm »

to be fair I considered much more fulsome purges, but I'll stick to the people who are going to probably try and murder the lot of you, since you guys, the politicians, passed those reforms not the military.
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 20, 2016, 08:41:04 pm »

Eh?
Sigtext

Lorknis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 20, 2016, 09:46:01 pm »

Nice, want control of the Gendarmerie? You'll officially be under the military but there's already a purge going on so you'll be able to roll right in.
That works for me, as long as I get an old British fort for a Reeducation Gulag.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 20, 2016, 10:08:59 pm »

Eh?
I generally don't like leaving orphans and widows.
That works for me, as long as I get an old British fort for a Reeducation Gulag.
Then welcomed aboard! and I'm sure we will find you a nice headquarters to do you work in!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 22, 2016, 01:26:34 pm »

No turn for now, I am busy recovering my hacked steam account.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]