Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: Siege!  (Read 15618 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Siege! Now with robots!
« Reply #120 on: October 07, 2016, 10:11:23 am »

Assassinate the leader of the enemy army.
[1] He has a VERY large group of bodyguards around him. You tried anyway.
-1 town
RESPAWN?

Use my latest sacrifice, aka sosoku, to call upon the power of the entity fill the area with otherworldly and dark mist, before resuming my path of slaughter and sacrifice.
[5] The Entity accepts, filling the area with a dark mist. You call upon your blood rage again, and start slaughtering all
-10 town
-10 enemies

Have my daemon soldiers start mass sacrificing both townies and enemies, use those to summon the Infernal Vizier and have it fight the the Cthulhu I MEAN UH... Dustan Hache!
[6] Your daemons kill a bunch of people, but the Infernal Vizier requires a more powerful sacrifice to be summoned. . . Your daemons gladly give themselves to summon him.
-5 daemons
+1 Infernal Vizier

I and my ten thralls will feast on the enemy tonight! Crfeate more thralls and encourage an atmosphere of terror among the enemy.
[6]" We shallfeast tonight my brethren!" You dive into the enemy, drinking your fill. A few of your thrall a are killed, but you get a few back, so you have a net loss of 2. Also, the enemy are fucking terrified.
-2 thralls
-6 enemies

Cycle charge the enemy.
((sorry but I'm not quite sure what you mean by cycle charge))
[3] either way, you kill some enemies. In the fashion that you wished. Whatever that may have been
-5 enemies

Modify the revolver to feed from a box of ammunition.
[5] Your revolver now has a clip size of 50!!

Respawn. Build an assembly line producing those really irritating droids that go "Roger Roger", only with automatic weapons.
[4] You start producing robots! The number of robots has yet to be determined. roger roger

invent a new type of weapon so deadly I can kill every one with a pull of the trigger
[2] nope, sorry

Time for my drug empire to take a more sinister turn.

Start pushing drugs on the lower ranking recruits. Start pushing drugs on the enemy's kids. If any of the peons try to stop me, use my hired muscle to teach em a lesson. If anyone of the higher ups tries to stop me, retreat for the moment, but have my muscle cut off the head of his mount and leave it in his bed while they are sleeping.
Also, get some of the weirder shit running around hooked on crack. Battledroids if possible.

[2] You aren't successful with any of that, but your regular crack business is still booming! So you still have that at least.
-20 enemies

I kill everything.
[2] Afraid not

Use my power as the bunny king to convince the enemy animals to change sides
[3] Some if the enemies horses join your cause!
-20 enemies
+20 town

make an artificial solution to hydrate myself
You already had an action this turn silly!

And now the more game breaking posts

SET THE WATER IN THE ATMOSPHERE ON FIRE. BURN ALL OF THE WORLD'S WATER (or at least all of it that is exposed to non-arid air or water). ALL SHALL DIE A SLOW, PAINFUL DEATH FROM DEHYDRATION AND FEAR ME, FOR I AM THE APOCALYPSE.
[4] Well. That happens.
-1304 town
-5438 enemies
Luckily, KiwiOui's robots replace everything.
+1304 Robo-town
+5438 Robo-enemies

-10 Robo-town for autonomous death toll

Robo-town: 1294
Robo-enemies:5432
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 01:57:02 pm by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Siege!
« Reply #121 on: October 07, 2016, 11:46:45 am »

"McCree bot; Initializing. Kill order; Received. Enemy sighted; True. Roger, roger."

Furiously shoot every enemy in sight.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

KiwiOui

• Bay Watcher
  • Genetic monstrosity of unknown origin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 07, 2016, 12:39:21 pm »

Overseer 1.0, activating. Combat subroutines online. System Integrity: 100%. Construction: Ongoing. Roger Roger.
Build automated coilgun artillery to shell the enemy.
Kiwis- Odd man out of both the animal and plant kingdoms.
Didn't we get the pilot? Can't we scan his brain?
If we did, +1, but I think they either got scrambled by the tractor beam or got blown out into space.
This is a normal discussion, folks.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 07, 2016, 01:46:38 pm »

Shouldn't Ozarck have killed some enemies?

Run out of fuel after destroying all water on the planet, and fizzle out.

Respawn as a lich in some forgotten tomb somewhere.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 07, 2016, 01:56:06 pm »

Shouldn't Ozarck have killed some enemies?
Oops forgot to write that down. Will be fixed momentarily.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 07, 2016, 01:59:15 pm »

continue slaughtering the robot-cyborg things and ripping out their core processors/souls/whatever for the entity, using the mist to hide myself from them until it is too late!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 08:42:24 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 07, 2016, 03:28:54 pm »

Hack enemy robots, turn em against each other.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 07, 2016, 07:21:07 pm »

Have my Robo-Infernal Vizier start killing the townies.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 08, 2016, 01:16:17 am »

"beep beep boop. I am a robot. I am here to take American jobs."

Continue selling Robo-Crack. I imagine it's something like weak oneshot magnets that they pass over thier memory cores. Use my fortune from selling crack to build some cloning factories to fight the robots.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 08, 2016, 01:18:03 am »

As Hillbilly survive the water death of the planet through the entity's protection. Start hacking people to bits with a chainsaw in the entity's glory.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 01:52:14 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 08, 2016, 01:39:28 am »

I use a doom - shroom((http://plantsvszombies.wikia.com/wiki/Doom-shroom))to kill everything.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Poohbah

• Bay Watcher
  • I hope I win the big cash.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 08, 2016, 08:09:11 am »

create a cloning machine to clone the townspeople to fight the enemy

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 08, 2016, 08:11:40 am »

As Hillbilly survive the water death of the planet through the entity's protection. Start hacking people to bits with a chainsaw in the entity's glory.

(Someone got the reference!)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 08, 2016, 08:31:04 am »

(Someone got the reference!)
I've been playing it alot
I'm the master of stupid plays that work
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 08, 2016, 09:44:03 am »

Command my robo-animals in the attack against the enemy-bots
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10