Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Roll to MMO  (Read 10784 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to MMO
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2016, 12:15:41 pm »

Edit: Change my character's username to Jeremy P. Smith. I've decided that Jeremy can't read leetspeak, and doesn't even know what leetspeak is (whenever he encounters it, he just thinks it's random characters that are there for no reason/to be random/to be gibberish). He chose 1337 H4x0r because he didn't like any of the other options and figured that something random would probably be better than them.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2016, 12:48:47 pm »

The information is accepted and a ring begins to form just below your feet, changing your appearance to be suitable to the class you selected.

Name: Bob
Class: Shonen Protagonist
Name: Kazuma
Class: Shonen Protagonist

You gain the appearance of a late teen cool guy dressed in an extremely dark shade of your real clothing with neon-colored hair.  You gain the ability Not Done Yet, meaning that even the most powerful attack will leave you with 1 HP, even if the attack is a One Hit Knock Out, unless you are already at 1 HP.

Name: Nix
Class: Amorphous blob

You gain the apperance of a mass of slime in the shape of your body, including your clothing.  You gain the ability No True Form, allowing you to shapeshift your body into any shape you wish if you concentrate.

Name: Joshua Graham
Class: Pyromaniac

You gain an avatar with a red jumpsuit and a full face gas mask.  You gain the ability Firestarter, causing your inventory to have an autorefilling can of gas and an infinite lighter in your inventory.

Name: Jeremy P. Smith
Class: 1337 H4x0r

You get an avatar that would look like they would fit in within a matrix movie.  You gain the ability See the Code, allowing for you to see what the programmed patterns of the enemy are.

Name: Jason Krueger
Class: Horror Villain

You get an avatar of a masked individual in a blood-splattered set of clothes  You gain the ability No Hinderance, causing you to be immune to all status effects.

Name: Magical "Girl" Marigold Mauler (male)
Class: Magical Girl

You get the avatar of a teenaged girl that would not look out of place in the sailor moon series.  You gain the ability Power of Friendship, which causes most bosses that are defeated by you to become summonable allies, if a speech is given.

Everyone is soon teleported from the void into the seating of the coliseum of the generic fantasy setting city that is the hub for World 1.  A spectre appears that conveys the thanks of the company that worked on the game for everyone playing the game, especially for agreeing to the EULA that stated all your property now belongs to the company to sell off to maintain your lives inside the game due to a recently discovered bug that prevents from taking people out of the game unless the game is completed.  In addition, they thank that everyone understood the outlined warning that death in the game has a chance to cause your mind to shutdown and as such signed over liability.  As people begin to freak out over this, the computer recorded sprite disappears.

Well, that's a thing.  What do you do?
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2016, 01:20:59 pm »

You get the avatar of a teenaged girl
nooooo I wanted to be a macho man, darn it

Challenge Berius, the second-machoest person around, to a duel to 50% HP.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2016, 01:28:17 pm »

I know she didn't just call me the second machoest. Accept the duel and beat EP down.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 01:43:22 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2016, 01:39:12 pm »

Stare intensely at your lighter.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2016, 01:40:49 pm »

Look for exits and things of interest.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2016, 02:18:34 pm »

Kazuma immediately exits the coliseum and punts pigs!
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2016, 02:43:27 pm »

jason looks around for anything of interest.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2016, 06:35:45 pm »

"Oh mah stahrs! Itssa ghost! Don' wohrry gahys, ah took ah clahss on how ta deal wit' hauntins. Stand back!"

Perform a half-remembered exorcism on the surrounding area.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2016, 02:44:49 pm »

(Creating this so I only need to quote-post character sheets in the future.  Turn time will depend on whether my phone can get signal/WiFi.  At worst will be Sunday.)

Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Coolrune206 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDLl (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: S34N1C (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ATHATH (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: MidnightJaguar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Elephant Parade (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 07:03:06 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2016, 03:03:15 pm »

My stats are in another character's sheet.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2016, 05:10:25 pm »

Are u still accepting characters? (Ignore if this would go on waitlist)
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2016, 07:05:46 pm »

My stats are in another character's sheet.

Fixed it.  Start iing work on turn now.

(Ignore if this would go on waitlist)

I can admit to not being 100% sure whether I will use a wait list or not, due to the chance I may overhaul this to something less basic by the time I need to use the waitlist, as a result of getting an input method better than a phone.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 07:32:52 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2016, 07:26:40 pm »

You get the avatar of a teenaged girl
nooooo I wanted to be a macho man, darn it

Challenge Berius, the second-machoest person around, to a duel to 50% HP.
I know she didn't just call me the second machoest. Accept the duel and beat EP down.

(-) The formal challenge is set up in the challenge interface.  Upon the accept, you both are temporarily teleported to a Colosseum instance for the duration of the fight.  A tone signals for you to begin.

Stare intensely at your lighter.

(6) You stare so intently you think the lighter is staring back at you.

Look for exits and things of interest.

(1) You trip as you get out of your chair and wind up hitting your head.  Luckily, since you aren't in combat, no negative effects or loss of health is registered.

Kazuma immediately exits the coliseum and punts pigs!

(4) You wander into a nearby farm and punt a pig a short distance.  It wanders back to the point you punted it from.  You see a farmer standing next to an open pig sty.

jason looks around for anything of interest.

(5) You find the local healing temple, the consumables shop, the equipment shop, an inn, and a jobs board.

"Oh mah stahrs! Itssa ghost! Don' wohrry gahys, ah took ah clahss on how ta deal wit' hauntins. Stand back!"

Perform a half-remembered exorcism on the surrounding area.

(1) You are sadly unable to perform the exorcism, as you do not have the requisite three gallons of beer, soap on a rope, monkey wrench, and hula hoop that the method requires.

Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Coolrune206 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDLl (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: S34N1C (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ATHATH (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: MidnightJaguar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Elephant Parade (click to show/hide)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2016, 07:28:54 pm »

Get up, dust self off, and start looking around.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5