Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Figments: A Hero Is Born (ISG)  (Read 5221 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Figments: A Hero Is Born (ISG)
« on: September 28, 2016, 04:43:23 pm »

"Hi, my name is ..., I am 10 years old, and live with my ... and ..., we live in a big house near all of my friends houses, I have a swing outside, and lots of hobies Hobbeys inside, like games, cartoon comics, and fan fiction."

"My Favorite Figment User is ..., because of his ..."

"If I had a Figment of my own, I would ..."

The work in front of me said, I hate doing this, but if I don't, I will get in trouble, "At least this one is kinda fun", I think to myself.

I think about some of the figment users that I know about, like Ice Machine, and Miracle, They have some of the coolest powers, like how Ice Machine can control water and ice with his figments, and Miracle can make wishes come true even!  I'm a big fan.

But now, I better get this done so I can have fun when I get home.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 04:50:02 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: Figments: A Hero Is Born (ISG)
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 05:21:41 pm »

David Goldberg, Mom, Mommy, Gremlin, high tech Figments, make my own special type of magic.
Good to see another Shade game.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 06:30:39 pm »

Oh shit, waddup.
PTW for now, no suggestion
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 06:57:28 pm »

David Goldberg, Mom, Mommy, Gremlin, high tech Figments, make my own special type of magic.
+1
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 09:28:54 pm »

+1
+1 to the suggestion and the enthusiasm! Your games are great, Shade.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 10:35:49 pm »

Woo!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2016, 02:37:04 pm »

+1
+1 to the suggestion and the enthusiasm! Your games are great, Shade.
+1
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2016, 04:04:20 pm »

"My name is David Goldberg, I live with my Mom, and my Mommy, My favorite Figment User is Gremlin, because of his cool high tech Figments, which turn stuff into cool robots and machines, If I had a Figment of my very own, I would make my own special type of magic like Magician Doctor, or Warlock."

There. After finishing my work, I went home and (Played a Game//Read a Comic//Watched a Cartoon)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 04:17:12 pm by Shadestyle »

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2016, 04:54:40 pm »

Played a game
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2016, 05:22:03 pm »

Which one?

Edgelands 2, A FPS RPG game in which "Safe Seekers" travel the world of Ragnarok to get loot and guns, fighting the Typhon Company and Crazed Sociopaths.

Siege, A sandbox game where the player creates siege engines from blocks and objects to perform a variety of tasks, such as destroying castles and moving objects.

Carnagecube Stage: A platformer where the player completes devious obstacle courses to escape dangerous sentient puppies and save Mr. Boots.

Stop Dying: A survival Sandbox in which the user is thrust into a wilderness with only their wits and crafts to aid them, while maintaining their Mental and Physical health.

Guardian of the Timeless 2, a MOBA in which two teams try to destroy the other team's "Timeless" by grinding for experience, buying items, and destroying defensive structures.

Payload, an FPS in which the player constructs weapons from given parts, using the "Machine-gun" "Cannon" "Laser" and "Rocket" frames to design unique weaponry and collect Yellorium, a radioactive substance, among other hilarious antics.

Spellia, A top down game where players utilize combinations of magical essences to cast incredible magics.

Atomic Palanquin, a 2D top down shooter Roguelike where players take the role of Mutants, trying to survive in the wasteland as they make their way towards the fabled Atomic Palanquin, which is rumored to hold the power to reunite civilization.

Cain and Abel, a 2D Roguelike in which a boy named Abel must traverse his attic and the rooms beyond as he escapes his crazed brother.

Landlocked, a Classic RPG from a bygone era in which players control Craig, a young boy who discovers psionic powers, and must save the world from an eldritch horror.

Grim Hearts, a hardcore RPG in which the user must travel the land, killing monsters and obtaining hearts to stave off the effects of Emptying, a curse brought on by the Grim Mark, which invariably turns those without hearts into undead horrors.

Packcre, a famous JRPG game for people of all ages taking place in the world of Packed Creatures, or Packcres, the user collects as many of them as possible, entering them in contests of strength to prove who is the absolute greatest.

Ultra Loise Cousins: a popular Platformer in which Two carpenters, Louise Loise, and Martinez Louise must save the Queen of Lichenland from the evil Kaise Dragon.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 05:25:57 pm by Shadestyle »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2016, 05:29:53 pm »

Spellia

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2016, 05:52:14 pm »

Grim Hearts
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2016, 06:24:25 pm »

Can we get bonuses for finding the references?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2016, 06:30:43 pm »

Edgelands 2

The only ones I didn't recognize were Carnagecube Stage and Stop Dying

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7