Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Figments: A Hero Is Born (ISG)  (Read 5229 times)

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
Re: Figments: A Hero Is Born (ISG)
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2016, 10:35:28 pm »

A vision overlay, like if you were wearing cool glasses that projected information directly into your eyes!

((Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for.))

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2016, 03:09:21 pm »

Thinking about it, I decided to make something like glasses that would beam the info right into my eyes! I made it show my health, what was around me and the dark place I imagined it in.  I felt a weird feeling, like I had to keep thinking about the glasses, but it wasn't that hard, like it was a little thought that kinda sat in the back of my head, I made the Glasses show how much of that I had too.

Code: (Heads-Up Display) [Select]
Health: 256/256
Surroundings: House, Fence, Grass, Tree with Swing, Major V.
Essence: 90/100

Major V nods at me, looks like I did good!

"Be sure to keep that hidden when you are around people, unless you hide your identity, someone else who uses figments could pick up on that while it is active."

"Now comes the part you have been waiting for, I'm sure."
he chuckles.

"You need to make Figments that you plan on using, you can only do something with a figment with one you have, So I recommend making a source of Energy, then a way to repurpose, upgrade or remove figments you are no longer using, use your imagination for both, a source of power can be anything you imagine will power your figments, without Energy, Figments cannot move or act, so if you wanted to make something like me, or really anything that does not just sit there, it has to have a power source."

"A few I have seen are Generators, Suns, Runes, Entrapped Demons, or even something as mundane as a oil well or coal mine, once you have figments that can extract the fuel from it.  Also, while Power sources can be made Closer to Reality, they become much weaker, and less able to make power, as it cannot draw on the font of your special space, so It is best to make power supplies in the deepest Part of your special space, and move the power out and into your figments through some method."

So he wants me to make something to power my Figments huh? I've never heard of this, but I guess it makes sense, The power supplies are like a power plant, out of sight and far away where they are safe and effective.

He said something about a mine, maybe I should take some time to think on it and find a thing to inspire me.

Meh, I'll just (Play a Game//Read a Comic//Watch a Cartoon//Make ...) or something.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2016, 03:18:50 pm »

> make a giant pyramid that shots a beam of power from it's tip to power up Major V!
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2016, 03:40:18 pm »

> make a giant pyramid that shots a beam of power from it's tip to power up Major V!
+1
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2016, 05:00:05 pm »

+1
+1

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2016, 05:27:07 pm »

I decided that the smartest thing to do would be to try and give Major V some power, He's a figment too, right?

The beam shoots up and out of my Special Space, and Major V looks stronger.

He looks at me funny, and nods.

"OK, From here, what you do is up to you.  I will keep in touch kiddo."

He jets off into the sky, probably to go save the day.

End Journal 1

Code: [Select]
Surroundings: House, Fence, Grass, Tree with Swing.
Essence: 50/100
Energy:
[1. 100% to Major V]

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I ended up with the entire rest of the day to myself, and tried to decide what to do next.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 05:31:28 pm by Shadestyle »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2016, 05:29:40 pm »

> make a cool VR helmets that lets you play all your games better than your computer, powered by another pyramid!

nwm froggy has a point
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 08:00:06 pm by Armok »
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2016, 07:54:21 pm »

> make a cool VR helmets that lets you play all your games better than your computer, powered by another pyramid!
Just split off as much as needed from our current pyramid.
We have enough essence for one more pyramid and we haven't built a recycler.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2016, 09:14:49 pm »

Bumping thread.   I cannot make updates without actions to enact.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2016, 09:25:45 pm »

Just split off as much as needed from our current pyramid.
We have enough essence for one more pyramid and we haven't built a recycler.
+1

Build a recycler as well.

Giving him less power totally won't have any negative consequences for V if he is currently fighting bad guys, no sirree.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2016, 06:28:38 pm »

I decided to create a VR helmet, to enhance all of my videogaming experiences, It has an on Board Computer and My old Goggles integrated into it for gaming on the go!

I consider making a Recycler, but no ideas come to mind.

Code: [Select]
Surroundings: House, Fence, Grass, Tree with Swing.
Essence: 45/100
Energy:
[1. 50% to Major V]
[2. 50% to VR helmet]

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Build a recycler as well.

Be more specific, What kind and How.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2016, 06:31:41 pm »

> that abaut a handheld sort of mix between a drill and a vacuum cleaner, that you just sort of mine stuff with and the pieces disappear and are recycled?
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2016, 07:35:31 pm »

Define the Pyramid as running off of matter annihilation of the air that can also intake solid fuels and be configured to reconfigure matter rather than just converting it to energy.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2016, 08:24:12 pm »

Define the Pyramid as running off of matter annihilation of the air that can also intake solid fuels and be configured to reconfigure matter rather than just converting it to energy.
+1

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2016, 04:21:23 am »

> that abaut a handheld sort of mix between a drill and a vacuum cleaner, that you just sort of mine stuff with and the pieces disappear and are recycled?

What about a big furnace that "melts" old and useless things in the special space into an equal ammount of essence that was used.

Also change the power to the VR to 5%
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7