Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Crown of Aen (IC Thread) [Unknown Wanderers]  (Read 13614 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Crown of Aen (IC Thread) [Glorious Beginnings]
« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2016, 06:02:25 pm »

"If I had to guess, they're attempting to point out that not everyone has the luxury to be able to hate dresses or want to be able to reject their family wealth and standing. Not saying their right for jumping down her throat, but also not saying she's right for acting like her life is so much harder than everyone else's just because she had to go be a healer to avoid wearing dresses."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2016, 06:05:53 pm »

"It's not. I'm just saying there's plenty a' folks who'd be jealous of someone who even got to complain about frilly dresses."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #93 on: September 26, 2016, 06:13:48 pm »

Ava shrugs.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2016, 06:22:42 pm »

"Thank you. And it's envy."
Black lives matter.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2016, 06:25:07 pm »

Now they were squabbling. Urgh.
"Moving on from the terrible cruelty that is a life of leisure and parties, can we turn our attention to our esteemed noble prince? He does not seem the image of a monarch, one could say."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 26, 2016, 06:30:46 pm »

"Ah can't say ah've had much direct contact wi' royalty mahself, but he ain't exactly the kind o' guy you'd picture makin' proclamations an' such.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #97 on: September 26, 2016, 06:30:59 pm »

"I dunno, he said he wasn't raised as one and stuff. You got a point, though, I bet I can play a better noble than he can."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 26, 2016, 06:36:01 pm »

"Maybe once the war starts he'll grow into it. Nobbly-es ob-lig-ay an' all that."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 26, 2016, 06:43:52 pm »

"Aye. Nothing can steel the arm for control like combat can." Taukek says with a nod.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 26, 2016, 06:44:45 pm »

"And hanging around a handful of mercenaries is bound to do wonders for his sense of palace etiquette. We're covered."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 26, 2016, 08:39:55 pm »

"Kekeke, I can already tell this is going to be a very united group."
"You cannot act fancy and arrogant if there is not some proper...Education for that, so if he was away from nobility during this whole time he certainly does not know how to act as "proper" noble. "
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 08:43:17 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 26, 2016, 08:52:11 pm »

"Ah don't think it matters that much though. If we win, he'll be the king, so he can act however he likes. If we lose, ah doubt ah'll be stickin' around to find out how he acts, because ah think it'll involve his head mysteriously fallin' off."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 26, 2016, 09:53:08 pm »

"If he is lying about everything, it matters a lot. We cannot have a false king wandering around now, can we? Kekeke."
"But then again, he was punished by goddess Khordad before, so I doubt he is lying. He received a warning to follow the correct path."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 27, 2016, 12:06:57 pm »

"I am certain that, given my status as the true ruler of Aen, my, ah, capabilities will be obvious after I reclaim my throne," the would-be King chimes in, feeling that he has to put a stop to any discussions about his unsuitability. Even if he does so ineffectually. "In the meantime I will do my best to, well, prove my competency and suitability throughout our journey. I promise to uphold the trust which you have given me and show it is not misplaced. Now then, onto other matters."

"I want to introduce Orsino to you all. Wherever he has gotten to..."

"I'm right here, boss," says a gaunt man that pushes his way out of the crowd. He isn't much taller than Ovidio, but compared to the merchant's broad shoulders his wiry build makes him seem so. He has the look of a sneak about him, of someone more comfortable spending time in the shadows than in more honest labours.

"Yes, yes, very good. If you could just come up here so that everyone can see you. Excellent. Now then, everyone, Orsino is my right-hand man. I trust him in all matters. You should treat him as if, well, as if his words were my own. Yes, yes. That is the way to put it. He will be responsible for scouting the road ahead of us, acquiring supplies and other such matters on our journey, all of which he is quite skilled in. Hardly the stuff of romance, but all tasks are critical if we are to succeed. Very good. You may, ah, step down now, Orsino."

"..." Obviously uncomfortable being the focus of everyone's attentions, the sneak retreats as quickly as he can. Orsino ends up near the back of the group of mercenaries, a convenient place for observing them all and judging their capabilities up close.

"Now then. We shall be heading out tomorrow at first light. We have, ah, great distances to travel and little time to do so in. I hope that this will not inconvenience anyone in anyway."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16