Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159372 times)

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad and the politically incorrect Vampires, Oh my!
« Reply #2745 on: January 14, 2017, 07:41:19 pm »

(How wide is the door? If he can Khaiden will be in the middle of the group entering. If not he's keeping someone between him and the opening.)
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2746 on: January 14, 2017, 07:43:51 pm »

Reserti is right by his boss's side
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: January 14, 2017, 07:48:08 pm »

Dexter is probably near the front of the group, because all the others are cowards worried about their survival.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: January 14, 2017, 07:49:38 pm »

Khaiden keeps trying to project confidence through his body language.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: January 14, 2017, 10:25:46 pm »

Vhan is close to the front and takes note of the room
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2750 on: January 15, 2017, 12:25:57 am »

The group enters. One by one.

Upon entering. The party is treated to an.. Interesting sight. An assorted cast of very peculiarly dressed individuals sit around, and in one case atop a rather large wooden dining table. There are a number of unoccupied chairs, specifically twenty, interestingly, it appears as though some of chairs were specifically chosen for certain party member's sizes and heights, there's even a lil stool for the Cat and an oversized armchair for the lizard. That's more than a little surreal. There's even a chair for the lizards. All of the figures present are adorned with hats of varying types. Including but not limited to, a pope hat, a hat with literal fruit in it, a top hat, a cheese wheel, and a live Viza. Even the cat has a lil hat. Said Cat is being stroked by what is presumably a female sitting atop the table and wearing what appear to be a tiara. A pair of small children, also wearing hats chase each other around said table, giggling as they play.

Suddenly. The skeleton with the tophat from earlier bursts out of the wall almost frantically on the other side of the room, holding an oversized fedora and revealing that specific panel to lead to a hidden area before throwing the fedora like a frisbee  in an exaggerated manner at the hatless Lizard. The hat flies inches above one of the seated figures, who does not react, however it misses and continues on to land softly atop the lizard's head. The hat is seemingly perfectly sized for the lizard. Huh.

"Ah. It appears dinner has arrived." The figure sitting on the table speaks. Almost with a british infliction. Holding a straight face for approximately five seconds before spontaneously bursting into hysterical laughter. Thirteen of the fourteen figures sitting at the table sigh loudly. As if they've heard this exact thing before and have grown sick of it. The fourteenth chuckles quietly, covering their mouth as if attempting to stifle laughter.

"Vhat seriously. Have a seat. It's vhun hat vhivesday." The man with the pope hat says.

What do?

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2751 on: January 15, 2017, 12:31:18 am »

"We're here with a business proposition" Reserti says, taking a seat, "I'll let my boss handle the details, but it is immensely profitable for you. We have everything you could ever want, more than you can understand. I don't even understand a lot of it. Running hot water! Costless Magic!"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: January 15, 2017, 12:34:59 am »

Danh just stands by the side of the door, gun held in a relaxed position, cautiously watching it all.
The fuck is this? He thinks.
The fuck is that? He wonders.
The fuck are these people? He contemplates.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: January 15, 2017, 12:37:35 am »

To Reserti over comms:
"Ratodx said to let him do the talking. Please don't put all the chips on the table right at the start.

What's the verdict, Ratodx? Sit?"
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 12:50:25 am by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: January 15, 2017, 12:41:50 am »

Vhan laughs a little and quietly takes a seat close to any lizards or Kobolds (if any) and wishes they had a hat too but settles for putting their hood on. Vhan also examines each person at the table and also looks up and at the walls for anything of interest

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: January 15, 2017, 12:52:28 am »

Ratodx immediately mutes Reserti the moment he starts talking and thanks the Mad God for CO permissions.

Comms: "Do as he says and take a seat. If they tell you that you're in the wrong seat, I will apologize on your behalf and you will go to a different seat that they direct you to."

Ratodx takes a seat in the one that looks to be set for him.

To the Vampire: "Thank you for the seating arrangements, that was quiet thoughtful of you. So, how has your Fivesday been so far?"
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 01:02:41 am by somemildmanneredidiot »
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: January 15, 2017, 12:56:13 am »

Vhan raises hand and waits to be called on by the head Vampire

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: January 15, 2017, 01:03:12 am »

Vhan raises hand and waits to be called on by the head Vampire

Comms: "You have a question Vhan?"
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: January 15, 2017, 01:05:41 am »

"Copy that."

Dexter sits in a chair.

((Going to bed. Dexter will follow whatever orders he is given. If he is in the wrong chair, he will apologies profusely and ask which chair he should sit in (unless Ratodx doesn't want him to speak)))

Glory to United Forenia!

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: January 15, 2017, 01:05:45 am »

Comms: "I ain't taking a seat in here. I'll walk out into the hall, but I'm not sitting down."
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 201