Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159399 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: New squad and the politically incorrect Vampires, Oh my!
« Reply #2655 on: December 30, 2016, 08:29:47 pm »

"I was told that Akras would put an end to the orc raids plaguing my village in return for my service."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2656 on: December 30, 2016, 08:37:13 pm »

"Well, in that case we'll either be getting Orc coworkers (voice gets excited) or see a genocide. (Calms down) Either way there are going to be changes."
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2657 on: December 31, 2016, 12:59:18 am »

"Consider that none of us can actually read Terran and that the language was likely similar to 'an opportunity to see the subject.' We can go over it more specifically when we return to base. More likely than not, Akras will require you to pay for the resources to go to your old village if you want to go there ahead of Akras's timetable. And once they're a part of Akras, they will be quite safe from Orcs."

(If we're willing to handwave the whole "waiting for the squad to indicate understanding" thing, we can move on with the lizard leading the front.)
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: December 31, 2016, 01:29:50 am »

Danh is currently still, not doing anything.
Mostly because he's barely keeping himself together, filled with rage, debating whether or not to kill Khaiden while no one's looking.
Or while everyone else is looking.
Gritting his teeth, he waits for everyone to start heading in.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: December 31, 2016, 01:40:14 am »

With most of the squad responding, and the rest presumably making some sort of answer, let's continue inside. Lizard leads us through. We'll stop well before the Armor pieces, making sure to check the corners, ceiling, and behind.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2660 on: December 31, 2016, 04:25:56 am »

Reserti tests the arrow on his string, "Danh, you may be Terran, but your body language is still the same as ours. You think about hurting any of us and I'll put an arrow through your knee. The same applies to anyone seriously thinking of hurting Danh, or Ratodx, or Mako, or Dexter, or anyone in this squad. There are some people here who I do not like, but for the next fifteen minutes can we just pull our heads in and fucking cooperate without plotting each other's murder?"
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2661 on: December 31, 2016, 05:46:09 am »

"Shut it, Knife-Ears." Danh growls out, not in the fucking mood.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: December 31, 2016, 08:36:38 am »

Khaiden sidles as non-nonchalantly as possible to the side until he's not between the Danh and Reserti.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: December 31, 2016, 10:30:02 am »

As the group sidle about and get ready, everyone could smell the faintest scent of cheese..

Which is pretty odd considering how you were told that the helmets were supposed to be able to filter out everything including smell since it runs on internal oxygen supply.

Nothing new/stranger than the usual would be found if you choose to check and look around again.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2664 on: December 31, 2016, 04:48:35 pm »

Reserti tests the arrow on his string, "Danh, you may be Terran, but your body language is still the same as ours. You think about hurting any of us and I'll put an arrow through your knee. The same applies to anyone seriously thinking of hurting Danh, or Ratodx, or Mako, or Dexter, or anyone in this squad. There are some people here who I do not like, but for the next fifteen minutes can we just pull our heads in and fucking cooperate without plotting each other's murder?"
"Shut it, Knife-Ears." Danh growls out, not in the fucking mood.

"Both of you shut it-"

As the group sidle about and get ready, everyone could smell the faintest scent of cheese..

Which is pretty odd considering how you were told that the helmets were supposed to be able to filter out everything including smell since it runs on internal oxygen supply.

Nothing new/stranger than the usual would be found if you choose to check and look around again.

"003 is present. Shut up and let's get this job done."

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2665 on: December 31, 2016, 04:50:17 pm »

"Any idea on how it will affect the mission?"

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2666 on: December 31, 2016, 06:32:21 pm »

"From what I understand, there no way of knowing what he wants or why he's here."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: December 31, 2016, 08:06:00 pm »

"Any idea on how it will affect the mission?"

"Short answer, no. Long answer, any further verbal attacks or threats to other squad members will now be an immediate put downable offense as we cannot afford it in th least. Ensure that it is entirely obvious that it is 003 who is manipulating the situation to be perceived as such."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2668 on: December 31, 2016, 08:26:04 pm »

"With all due respect sir, that was what I was trying to say for you."

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: December 31, 2016, 08:29:56 pm »

(Khaiden values self-preservation over making a snide remark. If you could see his eyes he'd be rolling them.)
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 201