Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159422 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad and the politically incorrect Vampires, Oh my!
« Reply #2610 on: December 22, 2016, 11:32:00 am »

((Notify should show you updates if you have email notifications enabled in your profile settings.))

((On a different note. There are two other threads for ya to read if ya want. Links in the second post of this thread.))

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2611 on: December 22, 2016, 01:03:28 pm »

Danh grumbles something about burning under his helmet, and prepares to head in, LMG at the ready.
Sadly, he couldn't use the flamethrower due to the possibility of burning down the house with them inside it, and the gauss rifle for the same reason. This place looked old as shit, a rod could definitely smash a wall or something, and maybe crush them with falling ceiling.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2612 on: December 22, 2016, 04:04:03 pm »

"Wait, guys, shouldn't we send a lizard in ahead of us, just to check for traps, if nothing else?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: December 22, 2016, 04:09:32 pm »

"I'd agree. We need something between us and the first meeting and it should be expendable. I'd suggest Danh, but the lizard won't attack unnecessarily. How long do the lizards stick around by the way?"
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2614 on: December 22, 2016, 04:21:51 pm »

"I believe that's what Ratodx said. Lizard first."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2615 on: December 22, 2016, 05:30:15 pm »

"I believe that's what Ratodx said. Lizard first."

"Eyup."

"I'd agree. We need something between us and the first meeting and it should be expendable. I'd suggest Danh, but the lizard won't attack unnecessarily. How long do the lizards stick around by the way?"

"Until Melnakos tells it not to exist. Khaiden, check ahead Soul wise."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: December 22, 2016, 06:04:42 pm »

"Good idea."
Khaiden scans ahead, using the same level of Soul Sight.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 06:27:47 pm by KaineFisher »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: December 22, 2016, 06:18:46 pm »

((Soul Sight is what I've been referring to it as in my notes. Life Sight for seeing Dead/Undead/Living things.))

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2618 on: December 22, 2016, 09:38:22 pm »

Vhan stays at the head of the pack looking out for traps and pistol ready.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: December 26, 2016, 08:25:54 pm »

Scanning occurs. Notable is that the torches emit a very weak gamma signature on top of their otherwise normal thermal and vispec signatures. It's.. Probably not a good idea to stand near them for too long. Cancer and all that.

Khaiden peers down the hallway. Aand.. Oh shit.

Every single one of those suits of armor contains something Undead. Probably inactive but still.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2620 on: December 26, 2016, 08:29:04 pm »

Whispering: "All the armor is occupied. By Undead. We walk through there and we're dead unless they let us through. And anything capable of taking them all out would bring the roof down on our heads as well as the wrath of the other occupants."

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2621 on: December 26, 2016, 09:09:50 pm »

"Melnakos, is the armor Warded?"
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: December 26, 2016, 09:24:59 pm »

"I'd advise further diplomatic attempts. This place is full of the Undead and I really don't like it."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2623 on: December 26, 2016, 09:36:45 pm »

Melnakos senses for wards around and in the house. After doing so he looks at Ratodx with a frown.

Everything is warded Comrade Ratodx. The house, the armor, the torches. the door, everything. I can't tell what type of wards they are but there are a lot of them and they are strong.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 09:51:01 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2624 on: December 26, 2016, 09:44:59 pm »

"I'd advise further diplomatic attempts. This place is full of the Undead and I really don't like it."

"Acknowledged. That's the plan."

Melnakos sense for wards around and in the house. After doing so he looks at Ratodx with a frown.

Everything is warded Comrade Ratodx. The house, the armor, the torches. the door, everything. I can't tell what type of wards they are but there are a lot of them and they are strong.

"Well, that's convenient. Keep a look around and make sure to use thermals. We'll stop just inside the doorway, after I try something."

Start with a brief Glance of Light Sight. Last time It Saw me, so this might not go so well.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 10:00:02 pm by somemildmanneredidiot »
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 201