Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159535 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad Leg breaking and Vlad hunting, oh my!
« Reply #2220 on: October 30, 2016, 04:49:36 pm »

Melnakos exits the VTOL and draws a ritual conjuring circle. He then attempts to summon 8 earthen grizzly sized lizards, 7 normal grizzly sized lizards, and 11 German shepherd sized lizards one at a time. Starting with the earthen grizzly lizards and ending with the German shepherd lizards. If his control starts to feel strained in anyway he will stop.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: October 30, 2016, 05:06:50 pm »

Melnakos exits the VTOL and draws a ritual conjuring circle. He then attempts to summon 8 earthen grizzly sized lizards, 7 normal grizzly sized lizards, and 11 German shepherd sized lizards one at a time. Starting with the earthen grizzly lizards and ending with the German shepherd lizards. If his control starts to feel strained in anyway he will stop.
You feel like you'd maybe be able to manage 4 more Grizzly sized lizards or 8 German Shepherd sized lizards without control problems.

Dahn looks around the area, taking the nozzle off his fuel pack, and holding it in both hands.
Hmm.
This just generally seemed back.
It appears to be a generic forest clearing. Except a bit beyond the treeline is pitch black from the storm. There's just a line that light Stops at.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: October 30, 2016, 05:18:23 pm »

"So bozz, who want's in for da rituals?"
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: October 30, 2016, 05:24:12 pm »

Having felt how far his power could strain Melnakos decides to summon 4 more grizzly sized lizards instead.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: October 30, 2016, 05:30:04 pm »

"So bozz, who want's in for da rituals?"
"I am, though you're going to want to go over any requirements beforehand. Anyone else?"
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 05:45:48 pm by somemildmanneredidiot »
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2225 on: October 30, 2016, 05:35:35 pm »

"I would like to participate. It will increase my strength and vitality, yes? "
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: October 30, 2016, 05:57:24 pm »

Having felt how far his power could strain Melnakos decides to summon 4 more grizzly sized lizards instead.
You do that. They all look adorable to you.

You have 5 Grizzly sized lizards. 1 German Shepard sized lizard, and one Earthborn Grizzly Sized lizard.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: October 30, 2016, 06:03:16 pm »

"It dapen's on wot you want, anythin' dat ya body can alreadi do, i can make betta"
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: October 30, 2016, 06:11:15 pm »

"It dapen's on wot you want, anythin' dat ya body can alreadi do, i can make betta"

"I would like a ritual that increases strength as well as healing, with the focus on the healing so that if it's needed we'll more likely survive."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: October 30, 2016, 06:22:46 pm »

Cpt. Reynolds and the VTOL returns soon after flying about and throwing flares into the storm. He didn't want to fly into it, though.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: October 30, 2016, 06:24:05 pm »

Vhan steps off the VTOL and goes up to Ratodx

Orders sir?
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: October 30, 2016, 06:26:14 pm »

Cpt. Reynolds and the VTOL returns soon after flying about and throwing flares into the storm. He didn't want to fly into it, though.

Perfectly fine and what I planned around. The VTOL is definitely not going into the Storm. Akras would have our hides if we lost it.

Vhan steps off the VTOL and goes up to Ratodx

Orders sir?

"Rest of the squad, keep an eye out while we finish on site prep."

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: October 30, 2016, 06:28:10 pm »

Vhan keeps an eye on the forest for movement. Vhan moves closer and stops where the light ends taking a deep look into the forest.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: October 30, 2016, 06:37:27 pm »

"Melnakos send in one of your creatures. We need to make sure it's safe for the living to enter."
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: October 30, 2016, 06:41:53 pm »

Cpt. Reynolds comms the Necromancer. "Well, looking at the storm from the VTOL would be a good view.. otherwise get somewhere high!"
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 201