Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159561 times)

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad Leg breaking and Vlad hunting, oh my!
« Reply #2160 on: October 28, 2016, 11:09:48 pm »

"Wot doyya mean? Details 'bout wot? 'Ow da rituals wurk? If so, i can't be tellin ya dat, unless ya wanna accept da turms"
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: October 28, 2016, 11:10:59 pm »

Dexter attends Dahn's flare tutorial.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: October 28, 2016, 11:13:12 pm »

"Why would I have knowledge of the Undead? I had no teacher, no access to any knowledge storehouses, and most of my vocabulary comes from the souls I've devoured, none of whom had encountered Undead, since they were alive when I took their souls."
"Because I don't know your life story and assume that when you say that you eat souls and are a Necromancer, you have some Mad God damned idea about the Undead. As you have no involvement with the Undead, you might want to consider using a different term to refer to yourself as because everyone else knows that Necromancers deal with and make Undead things."

"Wot doyya mean? Details 'bout wot? 'Ow da rituals wurk? If so, i can't be tellin ya dat, unless ya wanna accept da turms"
"Details about how you can make people better at stompin and shit."

Dexter attends Dahn's flare tutorial.

Because parallel timelines, Ratodx also attends.

((Sleeping now.))
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: October 28, 2016, 11:16:36 pm »

"Well da ritual wuld involve circlez, chantin', runez, to'em'z, i can't go inta detail unlezz ya accept da termz"
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: October 28, 2016, 11:19:59 pm »

"Because I don't know your life story and assume that when you say that you eat souls and are a Necromancer, you have some Mad God damned idea about the Undead. As you have no involvement with the Undead, you might want to consider using a different term to refer to yourself as because everyone else knows that Necromancers deal with and make Undead things."

"Maybe you should let the NECROMANCER define Necromancy."
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: October 28, 2016, 11:26:28 pm »

Dahn pulls out a handheld flare.
"This is a flare. It's like a grenade. But instead of explosions, it makes lights. Or, a light."
Bored, he holds it in both ends, and twists the top with exceptional ease. Looks like it's easy! At least, Dahn and his crazy for a human strength makes it look easy.
The end of the flare that was snapped begins to smoke, before producing a painfully bright red light. Dahn makes a point of not looking directly at it, and tosses it off to the side.
"Don't look at it directly, unless you've got welding goggles or a helmet or some shit. Even then, don't be a dumbass and look at it. It'll fuck your eyes harder than a bull in heat."
And with that, he tosses the top away, and moves towards the barracks.
"If anyone needs me, I'll be going over our supplies."

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: October 28, 2016, 11:44:31 pm »

Vhan shrugs and goes back to the range

Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: October 28, 2016, 11:49:44 pm »

"Uh, if anygit needz me, i'll be atta garden, dun be shy if ya wanna ritual or so."
Regon waves and then sets out for the his garden.

Once he gets to his garden Regon sits down and begins to take out his carved totems one by one, setting them all in a circle inside his ritual circle. Regon takes out his knife and slices a small cut on one of his fingers and marks each totem with his blood, He then claps his hands twice and begins his whispering, guiding the energy around him to gather inside each totem, setting them to heal whoever marks the totem to whoever marks them with the blood of their fingers.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 11:56:16 pm by Kavrick »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: October 29, 2016, 12:15:12 am »

Melnakos attempts to summon a dog sized lizard-like creature with the ritual circle.
How big of a doggo sized lizard?

Doggos are very varied.

"Uh, if anygit needz me, i'll be atta garden, dun be shy if ya wanna ritual or so."
Regon waves and then sets out for the his garden.

Once he gets to his garden Regon sits down and begins to take out his carved totems one by one, setting them all in a circle inside his ritual circle. Regon takes out his knife and slices a small cut on one of his fingers and marks each totem with his blood, He then claps his hands twice and begins his whispering, guiding the energy around him to gather inside each totem, setting them to heal whoever marks the totem to whoever marks them with the blood of their fingers.
Got a powersource for those? Or running on internal?

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: October 29, 2016, 12:19:09 am »

A mix of internal and the plants in my garden, that's normally my default, it depends if i run out of the life energy of my surroundings

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: October 29, 2016, 12:22:40 am »

A mix of internal and the plants in my garden, that's normally my default, it depends if i run out of the life energy of my surroundings
I mean. Ye do have an IHSS available. It would work for enchanting a Life Effect. You can do it with local stuff though.

Again. PSA cause people keep forgetting. BOLD YOUR ACTIONS. If your actions that require GM attention are missed cause ya didn't bold them. Don't complain. If ya want em noticed. Bold em. We skim through stuff and look for bolded things. The bold button is in the top left of the posting page. The big black B button. Highlight thine actions and bold your stuff. Otherwise it Will be missed.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: October 29, 2016, 12:43:08 am »

After Regon finishes enchanting his totems he picks them up all 12 of them and sets them in his pack, he then takes out 4 new totems and marks each one with blue paint, setting each of them in a square in the circle. Regon begins chanting and creates lines in the grass, drawing the ambient life energy towards the totems turning them into vessels of life.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2172 on: October 29, 2016, 12:44:47 am »

CONTROL - B ALSO WORKS AND SO DOES MOST BBCODE I hote not having the scroll bbcode BUT ANYWAYS BOLD YOUR ACTIONS
AS A GENERAL RULE, MORE BOLD IS BEDDA DANH LESS 'BOLD
This does not mean to bold your entire post unless the entire post needs GM / LM attention
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: October 29, 2016, 04:15:28 am »

"I'm not sure we even HAVE files on noncorporeals excluding 003..."

Mako tries to look up any relevant files regardless. Exorcism being her main keyword.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: October 29, 2016, 01:06:11 pm »

"I'm not sure we even HAVE files on noncorporeals excluding 003..."

Mako tries to look up any relevant files regardless. Exorcism being her main keyword.
There's a clip involving Doctor Tal punting what looks like a giant mass of Void with a mouth through a hole in reality.

There are several clips and recordings of similar masses of Void in the shape of cats. There are a couple clips of Voidic Amalgams.

There is a recording of Magi Ratodx getting exorcised.

There's a recording of Agent Frazz getting exorcised,

There are several recordings of interactions and manifestations of 002.

There are.. A very large number of nonsensical clips involving Magi Eros and assorted eldritch horrors. It almost looks as if she just started recording them for absolutely no reason. Most contents are mildly worrying to terrifying.

There's a summary of the Cowbell Incident, as well as a page on details on the Cowbell.

There's a summary and a few clips of the Nekros Plague. Apparently 002 helped manage that.

After Regon finishes enchanting his totems he picks them up all 12 of them and sets them in his pack, he then takes out 4 new totems and marks each one with blue paint, setting each of them in a square in the circle. Regon begins chanting and creates lines in the grass, drawing the ambient life energy towards the totems turning them into vessels of life.
[Roll Hidden]

The local energy is a touch limited, but you manage. Little thin vines sprout from the totems, outlining the curves. You note that the vines pulse gently with a greenish energy. A small red flower with what looks like a barb forms in the center of one side of each totem. Pricking your thumb on that would most likely invoke the healing stored within. You get the feeling that if you stuck the totems in a room for long enough provided they had light, the vines would thicken and grown in power.

Melnakos attempts to summon a dog sized lizard-like creature with the ritual circle.
You begin chanting. The air crackles as Something begins to Condense. The runes pulse a yellowish shade as said something Rips its way into Reality.

You look upon your creation. If you were a Terran you'd say it almost looks like a Komodo Dragon. Except with more teeth and spines. And it has six legs. And four eyes. Honestly it looks pretty cute to you. In the way that some people find spiders cute. You sense that you could easily direct it mentally.
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 201