Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159656 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad Leg breaking and Vlad hunting, oh my!
« Reply #1980 on: October 27, 2016, 03:20:32 pm »

003 crosses his arms. "WILL IT BE AKRAS'S CURRENT, WORKING WIFI PASSWORD THAT CAN BE USED AT THIS VERY MOMENT, THOUGH?"
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: October 27, 2016, 03:27:32 pm »

003 crosses his arms. "WILL IT BE AKRAS'S CURRENT, WORKING WIFI PASSWORD THAT CAN BE USED AT THIS VERY MOMENT, THOUGH?"
"It will be the WIFI password that I have been provided that I have been informed will function as you've currently defined. If such turns out to be the incorrect WIFI password then the Deal will not have been initiated and we, as in the squad I am a part of, will seek to obtain, through our own means, the WIFI password as you have defined."

"With the WIFI password defined as such, the Deal I purpose is as follows. I provide you the WIFI password in the manner of my choosing in exchange for you paying off Danh, as in my current squad leader,'s debts to his debtors out of your own funds in the form of a monetary currency that his debtors accept as a valid monetary currency for paying the type of debt that Danh, as in my current squad leader, has with them. Do you accept?
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: October 27, 2016, 03:31:36 pm »

"IT WILL BE PROVIDED EXACTLY THE MOMENT THAT THE DEAL IS AGREED, CORRECT? IN WHAT MANNER WILL IT BE PROVIDED?" Bill asked further. That playful, teasing and mocking tone of his pretty much gone.

Oh, he's having fun.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1983 on: October 27, 2016, 03:40:25 pm »

((What happened to Reserti, did Regon just dump him on the floor of the VTOL?))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: October 27, 2016, 03:41:35 pm »

(Assume i did, i totally forgot about you, ahah)
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: October 27, 2016, 03:42:52 pm »

"IT WILL BE PROVIDED EXACTLY THE MOMENT THAT THE DEAL IS AGREED, CORRECT? IN WHAT MANNER WILL IT BE PROVIDED?" Bill asked further. That playful, teasing and mocking tone of his pretty much gone.

Oh, he's having fun.
"As defined by my previous words it will be provided in the manner of my choosing. It will not be provided the moment the Deal is agreed because I do not have the capability of doing so."

"The Deal I purpose is as follows. I provide you the WIFI password in the manner, time, and place of my choosing in exchange for you paying off Danh, as in my current squad leader,'s debts to his debtors out of your own funds in the form of a monetary currency that his debtors accept as a valid monetary currency for paying the type of debt that Danh, as in my current squad leader, has with them. Do you accept?"
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: October 27, 2016, 03:43:26 pm »

Having gotten a worrying reply from the VTOL, Khaiden comms Reserti:

"Hello, where are you? The VTOL has left and I need an update on the situation."
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 03:45:48 pm by KaineFisher »
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: October 27, 2016, 03:44:30 pm »

"Because I'm not paid enough for this shit, kid." Cpt. Reynolds answered smoothly enough.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1988 on: October 27, 2016, 03:45:39 pm »

Reserti's in the VTOL... just... he's not crying. That take-off got dust in his eyes... "I-I'm i-in th-th-the th-thin-g." he sniffs into his comms
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: October 27, 2016, 03:49:09 pm »

After snapping out of her stupor Mako noticed Reserti. "Reserti? Are you okay?"
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1990 on: October 27, 2016, 03:50:27 pm »

"D-Do I look okay!?"

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: October 27, 2016, 03:54:41 pm »

"Sorry, sorry, that was just a Terran way of saying you looks like you're in pain..."

Mako uses her medkit to administer to Reserti

Once she had calmed down, she commed everyone: "Squad, I'm not the leader but our current one might become dairy product very soon. Anyone not dealing with 003 should make your way to [insert coordinates outside the village here] STAT. You don't want to be here when... whatever it is... goes down. And to those who don't know what 003 is, he's bad news.

She turned to the Captain: "Captain, can you pick up the rest of the squad at the specified coordinates? I think it should be far enough... and you're flying out anyways."

((If more things happen while I'm sleeping, auto Mako to administer to Reserti, then comm everyone except Dahn and Ratodx if their dealings hasn't concluded or if they are dead or caught up in anything, to meet up somewhere, then ask the Captain to pick the squad up and then GTFO to the objective.))
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 03:59:41 pm by Cinder »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1992 on: October 27, 2016, 04:16:56 pm »

((Reserti's issue is emotional, not physical, medkits wont do jack and you prolly dun wanna waste a medkit on an RP issue))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: October 27, 2016, 04:19:59 pm »

((Isn't Reserti's leggie fucked?))

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1994 on: October 27, 2016, 04:20:27 pm »

((I thought Regon fixed that.))
EDIT:
Upon reaching Reserti, Regon kneels down and makes a small cut on his leg, using the blood from the wound he creates a couple of small growth runes and begins to chant, using the Reserti's energy to speed up the healing. After finishing, Regon gives him a couple of slaps to wake him up and offers his hand to help him up.
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 201