Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159665 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad Leg breaking and Vlad hunting, oh my!
« Reply #1965 on: October 27, 2016, 02:28:56 pm »

Cpt. Reynolds nods at Makos and punched the Ignition button before flooring the powers.

The many engines on the VTOL hums angrily in power as air began to get sucked in and pushed out in an awesome jet of overclocked fire, the craft itself lurched upwards, tilts forward slightly then booked the fuck out of there as if the Landing zone were hot as the surface of the sun itself.

There was no words.

Just a silence acceptance in the good Captain's smart decision of abandoning everyone on ground to their fate.

003's Eye and bowtie appeared on his other side, facing Danh. At one moment he was facing Ratodx, and now at Danh. You could never be certain if he had been looking this way at all or not..

"OH HEY KID, JUST TAKING A STROLL 'ROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD, YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES. HEARD SOMEONE GOT A LITTLE LUCKY TODAY AND WANTED TO CHECK THAT OUT TOO, BUT MOSTLY I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT'S THE WIFI PASSWORD." It replied.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: October 27, 2016, 02:30:00 pm »

Khaiden sees the VTOL taking off and comms Captain Reynolds:

"Why are you taking off?"
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: October 27, 2016, 02:33:08 pm »

Dahn is now not only angry, but also confused.
"Just...what? You're not supposed to be here! Go, go back to Akras, shoo, get the fuck out!"
The man jerks his gun to the right, as if to indicate go that way and leave.
Still aiming his gun at it, too.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: October 27, 2016, 02:34:31 pm »

Cpt. Reynolds nods at Makos and punched the Ignition button before flooring the powers.

The many engines on the VTOL hums angrily in power as air began to get sucked in and pushed out in an awesome jet of overclocked fire, the craft itself lurched upwards, tilts forward slightly then booked the fuck out of there as if the Landing zone were hot as the surface of the sun itself.

There was no words.

Just a silence acceptance in the good Captain's smart decision of abandoning everyone on ground to their fate.

003's Eye and bowtie appeared on his other side, facing Danh. At one moment he was facing Ratodx, and now at Danh. You could never be certain if he had been looking this way at all or not..

"OH HEY KID, JUST TAKING A STROLL 'ROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD, YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES. HEARD SOMEONE GOT A LITTLE LUCKY TODAY AND WANTED TO CHECK THAT OUT TOO, BUT MOSTLY I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT'S THE WIFI PASSWORD." It replied.

Ratodx saw the good Captain leaving them to their fate and envied him greatly. No grudge against him though.

Ratodx then puts his biggest smile on and hopes he can do this. "If you still want the wifi password, I have it, but it'll Cost ya.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: October 27, 2016, 02:36:49 pm »

"Because I'm not paid enough for this shit, kid." Cpt. Reynolds answered smoothly enough.

003 elbows his 'hip' which is a slightly wider bit on his triangular form, still holding a smart phone. "OR WHAT, YOU GOING TO SHOOT ME? HAH, PLEASE. YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN ANYONE HERE HOW'D THAT TURN OUT.. SO HOW ABOUT I MAKE YOU AN OFFER INSTEAD, HUH? WIFI PASSWORD IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR CRIPPLING DEBT FROM ALLLLL THOSE YEARS OF GAMBLING WIPED CLEAN. HOW'S THAT? DO WE HAVE A DEAL?"

at the very same time, 003's OTHER 'face' talks to Ratodx. You.. aren't sure if he's facing you, or Danh, or both at the same time.. "HAH, SO STEREOTYPICAL OF YOU, BUT ALRIGHT KID, I'M LISTENING."
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 02:40:27 pm by vkiNm »

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: October 27, 2016, 02:40:30 pm »

First off, how'd he know that?
Second off, it wasn't crippling at all!
Perfectly healthy debt!
But that debt was bad.
Very bad.
After a bit of thinking, Dahn says, with no little amount of unease and anger, "Ratodx, tell it the password..."

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: October 27, 2016, 02:46:22 pm »

Regon realises how bad the previous deal went and decides to stand up, and promptly start walking in the opposite direction.
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: October 27, 2016, 02:47:16 pm »

"Because I'm not paid enough for this shit, kid." Cpt. Reynolds answered smoothly enough.

003 elbows his 'hip' which is a slightly wider bit on his triangular form, still holding a smart phone. "OR WHAT, YOU GOING TO SHOOT ME? HAH, PLEASE. YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN ANYONE HERE HOW'D THAT TURN OUT.. SO HOW ABOUT I MAKE YOU AN OFFER INSTEAD, HUH? WIFI PASSWORD IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR CRIPPLING DEBT FROM ALLLLL THOSE YEARS OF GAMBLING WIPED CLEAN. HOW'S THAT? DO WE HAVE A DEAL?"

at the very same time, 003's OTHER 'face' talks to Ratodx. You.. aren't sure if he's facing you, or Danh, or both at the same time.. "HAH, SO STEREOTYPICAL OF YOU, BUT ALRIGHT KID, I'M LISTENING."
"In exchange for the WIFI password you'll owe me one measly little Favor and you'll pay the balance of Danh's debt to his debtors out of your own funds to clear Danh's debt. What do ya say?"
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: October 27, 2016, 02:48:53 pm »

Oh. Yeah.
Should've probably been more specific.
Well, good job Ratodx.
For a Greenskin and mini-magi, you're...alright.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: October 27, 2016, 02:53:37 pm »

"HMM." The floating Triangle think for a moment. "NOPE. I'LL EITHER WIPE THE DEBTS CLEAN, OR ONE SPECIFIC LITTLE FAVOR. IT'S JUST TOO EXPENSIVE OTHERWISE FOR JUST WIFI PASSWORD, WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM, STUPID?"

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: October 27, 2016, 02:54:55 pm »

Oh, he better pick the debts.
He better pick the goddamn debts.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: October 27, 2016, 03:01:09 pm »

"HMM." The floating Triangle think for a moment. "NOPE. I'LL EITHER WIPE THE DEBTS CLEAN, OR ONE SPECIFIC LITTLE FAVOR. IT'S JUST TOO EXPENSIVE OTHERWISE FOR JUST WIFI PASSWORD, WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM, STUPID?"
"No, just thought I'd be able to save my Boss's ass while getting a little something for myself. Then I offer you the Deal of the WIFI password in exchange for you paying off Danh, as in my current squad leader,'s debts to his debtors out of your own funds in the form of a monetary currency that his debtors accept as a valid monetary currency for paying the type of debt that Danh, as in my current squad leader, has with them. Do you accept?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: October 27, 2016, 03:12:42 pm »

There was a small moment of pause. As if 003 is thinking.

"HEH, YOU'RE GOOD, KID. SURE, I ACCEPT THE DEAL OF WIPING OFF DANH, YOUR CURRENT SQUAD LEADER, THE DEBTS THAT HE HAVE CURRENTLY FROM HIS CRIPPLING GAMBLING ADDICTION IN EXCHANGE FOR THE WIFI PASSWORD, USING THE MONETARY UNITS THAT ARE ACCEPTED BY HIS DEBTORS AND IS PAID TO HIM AS. DO WE HAVE A DEAL THEN?"

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: October 27, 2016, 03:17:57 pm »

"Incorrect. The Deal I purpose is as follows. I provide you the WIFI password in the manner of my choosing in exchange for you paying off Danh, as in my current squad leader,'s debts to his debtors out of your own funds in the form of a monetary currency that his debtors accept as a valid monetary currency for paying the type of debt that Danh, as in my current squad leader, has with them. Do you accept?

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: October 27, 2016, 03:19:21 pm »

Dahn is growing increasingly nervous, but continues his wise decision of not making noises, still as a statue.
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 201