Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159688 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad Leg breaking and Vlad hunting, oh my!
« Reply #1950 on: October 27, 2016, 01:44:50 pm »

There was a short pause before Cpt. Reynolds replied via the Comms. "Well, if you put it like that, it's alright I guess? I don't want to touch this pile of crap in the first place anyway. You do what you gotta do little green man, give 'em a proper report and what not. Now, later, whenever, doesn't matter to me. I'm just here to fly you around and Taxi you places."

[Bullshittery success.]

It was incredible how you managed to pull that off so naturally, a lesser being would've stumbled upon their words unable to form cohesion fast enough before the good Captain press that call button, not you, though! no sir-ree. You just gave a Demonic entity eleven thousand souls worth of Mana, turn it into some sort of a megademon, survived that and somehow managed to bullshit the situation into your favor. You deserve a back pa-

"AYYY PAPI" There was a voice from behind you that spoke right into your head, you could hear it through your ears just fine but it was just.. so.. much.. More. A presence of wrongness, of that should not be.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: October 27, 2016, 01:49:31 pm »

"Maybe I'm misunderstanding this, but what stopped us from just asking the demon to grab the vampire for us with that much power?"
"I don't know, but it doesn't seem like a good idea."
"While that would have made our job signficantly easier, we would then have had an over three century old vampire right in front of us. Who is also a Magi. Even with proper containment, that would have been difficult as fuck to deal with. And we wouldn't have the resources from the Manor in the storm which means less profit. Which means Akras is less happy."

There was a short pause before Cpt. Reynolds replied via the Comms. "Well, if you put it like that, it's alright I guess? I don't want to touch this pile of crap in the first place anyway. You do what you gotta do little green man, give 'em a proper report and what not. Now, later, whenever, doesn't matter to me. I'm just here to fly you around and Taxi you places."

[Bullshittery success.]

It was incredible how you managed to pull that off so naturally, a lesser being would've stumbled upon their words unable to form cohesion fast enough before the good Captain press that call button, not you, though! no sir-ree. You just gave a Demonic entity eleven thousand souls worth of Mana, turn it into some sort of a megademon, survived that and somehow managed to bullshit the situation into your favor. You deserve a back pa-

"AYYY PAPI" There was a voice from behind you that spoke right into your head, you could hear it through your ears just fine but it was just.. so.. much.. More. A presence of wrongness, of that should not be.

Ratodx mutes his comms. Muffled swearing is heard. "Mad God fucking god damning fucking fucker fuck." Ratodx then takes a deep breathe in, turns his comms back on, and turns around for whatever fuckery is next.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 01:55:29 pm by somemildmanneredidiot »
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: October 27, 2016, 01:54:29 pm »

"jesus christ is that 003 I'm not trained to deal with this what are we supposed to do I'm not a part of this I'm aaaaaaaaaaaa"

And that's how Mako had been feeling for the past few days.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: October 27, 2016, 01:56:23 pm »

uuuum. . .I need to go sit down

Dexter goes to the quarters and sits on his bunk, his hands visibly shaking
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: October 27, 2016, 01:56:53 pm »

@Ratodx
You carefully turn around to face whatever bullshittery that you have to deal with next. Only to meet face-to-eye with a floating.. glowing.. yellow triangle? with an eye, a bowtie and a tophat? what.

"PSST, HEY KID." It voiced as it taps a small, strange box thing which emits these constant tapping noises. It's 'face' floats a slight bit closer to you, making it look that much bigger than what the others sees it as. "WHAT'S THE WIFI PASSWORD?"

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: October 27, 2016, 02:01:47 pm »

@Ratodx
You carefully turn around to face whatever bullshittery that you have to deal with next. Only to meet face-to-eye with a floating.. glowing.. yellow triangle? with an eye, a bowtie and a tophat? what.

"PSST, HEY KID." It voiced as it taps a small, strange box thing which emits these constant tapping noises. It's 'face' floats a slight bit closer to you, making it look that much bigger than what the others sees it as. "WHAT'S THE WIFI PASSWORD?"
"....I don't know, let me check- MAKO, WHAT'S THE WIFI PASSWORD?"

On a different day this might have freaked Ratodx out. But he just managed to survive giving a demon a shit ton more souls than he should have, has a Boss who's likely to blow his head off, and works for a company that just murdered a little girl to make a point. Today is not the day for freaking out.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: October 27, 2016, 02:10:58 pm »

Dahn raises an eyebrow from behind his helmet as Dexter walks in. "You look bad. What happened? Why the hell is Ratodx yelling?"
Picking up his LMG, he stands up off the bunk, and begins walking towards the door.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: October 27, 2016, 02:11:18 pm »

Mako blinked a few times and was generally being a wreck but she was briefed  at least on this. "A-are we really going to let 003 access Akras' networks?"
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: October 27, 2016, 02:12:08 pm »

I-I just need a minute. Trying not to disintegrate.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: October 27, 2016, 02:15:25 pm »

Danh walks out from the squad housing unit to see, yep. That's 003 talking with Ratodx.

The very same 003 that he's been drilled into his head about and warned to never, ever mention about monkeys when he's around. Ever. Or touch him. Or sniff him.

Actually they told you a lot of things on what not to do with 003 but you didn't quite remember it all, since you're unlikely to ever meet 003 after all.

Well, he's right there now, you could totally punch him if you really wanted.

Yep.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: October 27, 2016, 02:15:54 pm »

Mako blinked a few times and was generally being a wreck but she was briefed  at least on this. "A-are we really going to let 003 access Akras' networks?"
Solo channel: "You keep referring to the triangle as 003. That means you know what this is and Akras knows what this is. I need you to do two things for me. Brief me as fast as you can, and PM me the wifi password. Now please."

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: October 27, 2016, 02:17:56 pm »

Regon decides to lay on the grass, praying to the spirits to not associate him with these people, visibly giving up.
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: October 27, 2016, 02:18:37 pm »

Stupid magical fucktard triangle.
"HEY! YOU, FUCKING THREE, WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE, YOU GODDAMN TRI-THING?! DID RATODX SUMMON YOU!?"
Dahn yells furiously, stomping towards "Bill", LMG raised and aimed at it.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: October 27, 2016, 02:21:03 pm »

Stupid magical fucktard triangle.
"HEY! YOU, FUCKING THREE, WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE, YOU GODDAMN TRI-THING?! DID RATODX SUMMON YOU!?"
Dahn yells furiously, stomping towards "Bill", LMG raised and aimed at it.
"mad god fucking damn it."

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: October 27, 2016, 02:22:08 pm »

Solo channel: "You keep referring to the triangle as 003. That means you know what this is and Akras knows what this is. I need you to do two things for me. Brief me as fast as you can, and PM me the wifi password. Now please."
Solo channel: gr8er entity make deals don't touch him don't deal with him unless you have lawyers on hand don't talk about monkey fuckings

Mako then proceeded to run into the VTOL.

Solo channel: 123456

She then remembered that Ratodx can't read Terran and proceeded to bury her face in her hands and hiss for a bit.

Solo channel: "He's an eighter- fuck - greater entity. He make deals. He likes cheese. Don't touch him. Or make a deal with him without lawyers. Or talk about monkeys. And it's one-two-three-four-five."

She inhaled. "He's not supposed to be here!"
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 02:29:01 pm by Cinder »

Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 201