Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159743 times)

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #1800 on: October 24, 2016, 02:55:38 pm »

Use magic to heal all the pains, and the hangover. Since there's still alcohol in him, decide that it's already been metabolised into sugar and CO2.

Get the helmet and review the latest A/V data.
Call the rest of the team to see if they're around or if they left already. "Hello, AGT47? Where are you guys?"
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: October 24, 2016, 02:56:35 pm »

[S34N1C get into Discord chat damnit, plans are being made.]
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: October 24, 2016, 02:58:51 pm »

Ratodx points at the VTOL. He will keep pointing at it until Dexter understands.

((Dexter does not understand.))

Ratodx explains about the IHSS that powers the VTOL and how by using a specific Sigil that we were given permission to use, we basically have infinite mana. He had done so previously when we were discussing resurrecting Amadou ourselves.

((Are you sure Amadou? You want to turn the alcohol in your blood stream into sugar and CO2?))
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: October 24, 2016, 03:04:37 pm »

Use magic to heal all the pains, and the hangover. Since there's still alcohol in him, decide that it's already been metabolised into sugar and CO2.

Get the helmet and review the latest A/V data.
Call the rest of the team to see if they're around or if they left already. "Hello, AGT47? Where are you guys?"
Not only are you exhausted, but you have multiple broken bones, a severe concussion and most likely brain damage. On top of having a horrid mix between a hangover and drunk.

Are you sure you want to metabolize alcohol into C02 and Sugar in this state? Are you sure doing that in the first place is the best of ideas?

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: October 24, 2016, 03:09:23 pm »

Ratodx explains about the IHSS that powers the VTOL and how by using a specific Sigil that we were given permission to use, we basically have infinite mana. He had done so previously when we were discussing resurrecting Amadou ourselves.

So, what you're saying is, I could LITERALLY summon Satan with that thing if I'm not careful. We need to specify what kind of demon we want to summon before we make any promises.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: October 24, 2016, 03:10:28 pm »

So, what you're saying is, I could LITERALLY summon Satan with that thing if I'm not careful. We need to specify what kind of demon we want to summon before we make any promises.

"Oh thank the Mad God, you're Sane."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: October 24, 2016, 03:11:53 pm »

Danh rushes forward to the two by the VTOL.
"Why the fuck are you two planning on summoning anything?!" He's gone from kinda distracted and out of it to pissed and distressed.
And a bit scared.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: October 24, 2016, 03:13:22 pm »

"Uh, i 'ave never used de's 'eatsink stones but a ritual usin' life essence culd last all day."
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: October 24, 2016, 03:15:00 pm »

"Why the fuck are you two planning on summoning anything?!" He's gone from kinda distracted and out of it to pissed and distressed.
And a bit scared.
It could have a great tactical advantage.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: October 24, 2016, 03:16:22 pm »

"Yeah, or slaughter us all. Denied. You're not doing that." Danh says, shooting that idea down like he did the leeches last night.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: October 24, 2016, 03:17:32 pm »

And a bit scared.
It could have a great tactical advantage.

"Short answer Boss? It's so that we have things in between us and the things that want to kill us to kill instead of us. And there will be plenty that want to kill us. Such as the intel I gained from Magi Riki last night says anyway."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: October 24, 2016, 03:18:58 pm »

We are going to take extra precautions to make sure that doesn't happen. Melkanos will put up wards and there will be a very strict contract with whatever entity we contact that it will not disobey us.

Glory to United Forenia!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1812 on: October 24, 2016, 03:19:39 pm »

Reserti crouches down, "Anna is a good name. I'm sorry for your loss. I do have questions. What's your side of the story? I've been told that you attacked the re-educators with a knife. We heard gunfire, so my team came running. Seeing as though you're here and not splatted against a wall, I can assume you weren't shot."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: October 24, 2016, 03:22:28 pm »

The man does not answer.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: October 24, 2016, 03:31:53 pm »

We are going to take extra precautions to make sure that doesn't happen. Melkanos will put up wards and there will be a very strict contract with whatever entity we contact that it will not disobey us.
"And I'll make sure that it doesn't get shit orders that result in us dying."
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 201