Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159809 times)

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #1605 on: October 22, 2016, 06:38:03 pm »

"I don't want to be leader. And was as evil a person as you seem to think I am, why are you still alive? Since you've given permission to call him I will."

Khaiden speaks into his comm:

"Who has the communication line to Akras? I want to send a mission to Dr. Tal."

Khaiden starts walking towards where the creatures were shot down. If possible he turns his back on Dhan.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 06:50:20 pm by KaineFisher »
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: October 22, 2016, 06:49:38 pm »

As long as he stays away from me, kid.
Grunting, Danh takes his LMG, and begins walking towards the housing unit. Hopefully, he'd be able to use his field kit there to clean and possibly repair the gun. If it was damaged, that is.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: October 22, 2016, 06:56:33 pm »

Could I please get a medkit over here? Amadou hurt himself and I don't think he should die twice in one day.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: October 22, 2016, 06:58:31 pm »

Dexter hears the crash and goes to investigate. Upon finding Amadou, he will attempt to assist him.

Over comms: Operative injured. I need a medkit over here.
Judging by your inexpert medical opinion, you're pretty sure Amadou's arm is broken. Beyond that, you cannot tell, his armor's in the way. You probably want someone who actually knows how to fix that before touching anything. Ragon probably could do something, he healed the knight after all. As could Khaiden if you managed to convince him to heal a drunk.

You do have a medkit though. Or at least you should. You did get the free medkit. Right?

"I don't want to be leader. And was as evil a person as you seem to think I am, why are you still alive? Since you've given permission to call him I will."

Khaiden speaks into his comm:

"Who has the communication line to Akras? I want to send a mission to Dr. Tal."

Khaiden starts walking towards where the creatures were shot down. If possible he turns his back on Dhan.
The bunker's nightcomms officer chimes in. "What exactly do you want sent back to the compound?"

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: October 22, 2016, 07:00:59 pm »

"The remains of some creatures. From what I could tell they weren't alive or Undead. I thought it best to consult an expert, especially since their abilities are unknown and Dr. Tal came to mind."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: October 22, 2016, 07:09:22 pm »

Over comms: Ragon, you busy? We've got a bit of a situation over here and we could use your healing magic.

((Sorry, forgot we all had medkits in our standard equipment.))
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 07:40:24 pm by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: October 22, 2016, 07:17:19 pm »

"Gk..."
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: October 22, 2016, 07:19:08 pm »

"The remains of some creatures. From what I could tell they weren't alive or Undead. I thought it best to consult an expert, especially since their abilities are unknown and Dr. Tal came to mind."
"I'll have it patched through."

You come across the first flier gibbets. They look quite splattered from both the bullets and the impacts. You Think that bit was at one point a bat wing. You're pretty sure it's properly dead now though. Not showing up on your necromantic senses.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: October 22, 2016, 07:20:46 pm »

Khaiden focuses his helmet cam on the remains:

"This is what we have left of them. Any idea what it was?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: October 22, 2016, 07:34:05 pm »

Khaiden focuses his helmet cam on the remains:

"This is what we have left of them. Any idea what it was?"
A voice comes from directly behind you. "Looks like a very dead Viza." You as a Gaian know that Viza tend to be blood sucking nocturnal flight capable creatures. Sorta like flying leeches. They aren't normally undead though, and they tend to nom animals.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: October 22, 2016, 07:42:47 pm »

"Come to think of it we didn't hear what the rumors of a Vampire were. Was a humanoid Vampire actually seen or could it just be these? I definitely detected something Necromancy related. If it's the latter what's the suggested course of action? "

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: October 22, 2016, 07:44:02 pm »

Danh is on his bunk, inspecting the LMGs inside and out with his field repair kit.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: October 22, 2016, 07:52:25 pm »

"Come to think of it we didn't hear what the rumors of a Vampire were. Was a humanoid Vampire actually seen or could it just be these? I definitely detected something Necromancy related. If it's the latter what's the suggested course of action? "
"The first course of action is to explain why you thought it necessary to wake someone in the middle of the night over dead Viza bits."

Danh is on his bunk, inspecting the LMGs inside and out with his field repair kit.
[14] The LMG seems functional. Akras really doesn't halfass their guns. Only bit that needed a replacement the HUD Aiming Assist System, which makes sense. It is after all a small transmitter mounted on the barrel.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: October 22, 2016, 07:53:37 pm »

Fantastic. All nice and fixed. He'd keep this under his bed tonight. Just in case that dirty magi wandered in.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: October 22, 2016, 07:56:40 pm »

Regon speaks into his comms.
"Oi oi gits, wat do ya need?"
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 201