Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159895 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #1485 on: October 20, 2016, 10:14:42 pm »

Painful. My head's been pounding since I woke up. I drank way too much of that 'beer' stuff.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: October 20, 2016, 10:32:19 pm »

Painful. My head's been pounding since I woke up. I drank way too much of that 'beer' stuff.

"You have two options then. Scale of the trog that bit ya, or down some fluids that aren't alcohol."
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 10:49:34 pm by somemildmanneredidiot »
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: October 20, 2016, 10:36:51 pm »

Thats one of the reasons I decided to cook. I figured food would help too.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: October 20, 2016, 10:42:29 pm »

Thank you comrade. Melnakos begins to eats his meal.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: October 20, 2016, 10:52:03 pm »

((Going to bed))

Glory to United Forenia!

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: October 20, 2016, 11:01:39 pm »

"You have two options then. Scale of the trog that bite ya, or down some fluids that aren't alcohol."
((Amadou got drunk at about 22:00, and calculated the amount of alcohol the get a BAC of 0.30, enough to put him under. At 7:00 he should be at 0.156, just under twice the legal driving limit, but take another ten hours to be cleared of the alcohol.

As a medical student, he has learned how to deal with hangovers with stuff from the kitchen and the first aid kit and be in the classroom not looking dead. Most of it is perfectly safe (washing the stomach with a warm saline solution and vomiting it out, lots of water, anti-acid, analgesics and plenty of caffeine), but there's a bit for the nausea that falls under the "do not try this at home" and "seek professional advice", or, if you ignore the previous, "proceed at own risk", kind of thing, and I won't be telling you about...))
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: October 21, 2016, 12:26:55 am »

Melnakos looks over at Mako. How are you comrade?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: October 21, 2016, 01:01:21 am »

Mako took a while before responding, mainly because people don't often ask her how she is. Wait, that's small talk. "I can't say I'm feeling particularly well after today's clusterfuck. Let's hope tomorrow won't be as much of a trainwreck. And that I don't have to deal with bodies."
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: October 21, 2016, 01:08:21 am »

Yes dealing with the bodies of team mates can be quite stressful. It is nice to have you on the squad. May I ask why you signed up for Arkas?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: October 21, 2016, 01:12:12 am »

"Well, the giant can't be stopped. Might as well make sure the giant doesn't step on you," she tapped her fingers on the edge of her bed. "Or is that a selfish reason? I also think the work we do here is important... even if the ways they accomplish it tend to be nasty."
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: October 21, 2016, 01:24:14 am »

That is interest. So you were talking about a strange storm you saw yes?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: October 21, 2016, 01:38:46 am »

"Yeah. I don't see any storm brewing anywhere else, which is suspicious because the storm I found would be strong enough to take down a plane..."

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: October 21, 2016, 02:58:52 am »

Nodding at Ratodx as they finish, Danh finishes up the final few edits suggested, and sends the transcript off, available in both it's original audio form (with certain comments redacted), or the audio in word form.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 03:01:04 am by Bill Chompski »

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: October 21, 2016, 03:04:09 am »

"Looks good to me. We should probably start looking into that resupply and Flash Bang bit soon though."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1499 on: October 21, 2016, 03:13:46 am »

((Just gonna say that the orc healed the Knight who murdered Amadou then let him go free after admitting he was going to organize a counterattack. The orc let the knight go. In full view of everyone. So Reserti gave chase. The report made it look like Reserti just went ham on a prisoner.))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 201