Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159893 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #1470 on: October 20, 2016, 06:14:33 pm »

Reserti doesn't leave, but rather climbs the tree again, looking at the monstrosity that was Akras efficiency. A fully-functional town had been put up in less than an hour, still breathtaking even the following day.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: October 20, 2016, 06:21:23 pm »

Dexter decides that he's lain there in agony long enough. He gets up, takes a shower, and sits at the table to nurse his headache.

Ugh, do humans have some kind of miracle pill to make hangovers go away?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 06:30:16 pm by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: October 20, 2016, 06:26:11 pm »

At around 22:00, the food will be late dinner at best.

You all had late lunch but no dinner, so late Dinner would settle your stomach's potential growling nicely.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: October 20, 2016, 06:27:45 pm »

Danh was indeed there, going through the many purchase options on the PDA.

"Oi Boss. I've done some checking up and thinking about supplies. We should probably put in an order for a resupply of bullets 'cause 'ov when we open fired on the group that had you and Mako pinned some. Besides that, I'm rememberin these grenades that made a big ass light and sound, flash bangs I think they're called. Since we got those extra grenades so easy, we might be able to get some flash bangs without needin to buy em. Thoughts?"

Dexter decides that he's lain there in agony long enough. He gets up, takes a shower, and starts cooking breakfast.

Anyone else want some?
"Some grub sounds good ta me. Thanks Dexter."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: October 20, 2016, 06:28:35 pm »

((Whoops, thought it was already morning.))
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: October 20, 2016, 06:29:32 pm »

"I think you're right. I'm sending in today's report now, so hopefully that'll help." Danh seems a bit tired, and pulls the PDA out of his pocket.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: October 20, 2016, 06:29:49 pm »

I would comrade.

.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1477 on: October 20, 2016, 06:30:20 pm »

Reserti flips down from the tree and gets himself a bowl of something to eat as well as grabbing a whole loaf of bread, preferred uncut. After doing so, he heads back to his still-sleeping bird and wolfs it down, laying on the grass and admiring the stars, trying to get some more sleep, half a loaf of bread placed in front of the bird for if it wakes up.

((Birdie really needs a name))
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: October 20, 2016, 06:40:46 pm »

Reserti's bird sensed that food is near and stirs awake, upon seeing the half loaf of bread, it warks! and consumes the bread whole.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1479 on: October 20, 2016, 06:44:30 pm »

Reserti chuckles and gives the bird's neck a stroke, "Good boy, you did well today." He says in elvish to the bird.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: October 20, 2016, 07:49:28 pm »

"I think you're right. I'm sending in today's report now, so hopefully that'll help." Danh seems a bit tired, and pulls the PDA out of his pocket.

"Mind if I look it over a bit? Which is to say would you mind reading it to me cause I don't have a full grasp of written Terran yet?"
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: October 20, 2016, 08:19:11 pm »

Danh pulls out the PDA, and frowns a bit.
"I...recorded it. You can give it a listen yourself. Keep the volume down though, alright?"
The man hands Ratodx the PDA, already playing the first bits of the audio log, at a rather low volume.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: October 20, 2016, 09:55:48 pm »

Danh pulls out the PDA, and frowns a bit.
"I...recorded it. You can give it a listen yourself. Keep the volume down though, alright?"
The man hands Ratodx the PDA, already playing the first bits of the audio log, at a rather low volume.
Ratodx nods and accepts the PDA. "Will do Boss."

By the end of the recording, Ratodx has a bit of a concerned look on his face. "While I appreciate the compliment, if you don't mind a few suggestions..."

[Insert Editing Session Here]

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: October 20, 2016, 09:57:29 pm »

Dexter finishes cooking the stew and hands it out to those who asked.

Glory to United Forenia!

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: October 20, 2016, 10:02:54 pm »

Dexter finishes cooking the stew and hands it out to those who asked.

"Thanks! So, how's your day been so far Dexter? Since the Squad nap I mean."
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 201