Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159899 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #1440 on: October 20, 2016, 02:19:17 pm »

"If you want to get piss drunk fast, we've pure ethanol. Gets you shit-faced in one easy shot!"
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: October 20, 2016, 02:21:03 pm »

"Indeed, and fuck the stomach. Please get me some, and water. I've some really bad shit haunting my dreams. Even a hangover is better..."
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 02:30:06 pm by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: October 20, 2016, 02:22:22 pm »

Danh wanders farther away from the temporary housing, armed with his knife and...oh fuck, he went to sleep with an incendiary grenade on his belt.
Yikes.
Regardless, he walks about, holding the PDA and recording his report, being blunt and frank. If the bureaucrat boot-lickers wanted to edit or censor it, not his problem.
Locating a tree distant from the housing, with a good view of the brand new town, illuminated in the night, he leaned against the tree, enjoying the sight as he spoke.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1443 on: October 20, 2016, 02:25:18 pm »

Reserti's voice came from above Danh, "Hey, there, new boss!" Without waiting for a reply, Reserti drops from the branch and lands with a grunt. "What's up?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: October 20, 2016, 02:29:24 pm »

He taps the PDA, pausing recording.
"Recording today's report. Be careful jumping down like that, might scare someone, and plenty of people in Akras are trigger-happy."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1445 on: October 20, 2016, 02:32:31 pm »

"Duly noted. Hey, bossman, I have a concern about Amadou. He seems a little... out of it, if you know what I mean. I tried to have a chat with him earlier, but he seemed rather cranky. I'm worried about him, boss."
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: October 20, 2016, 02:33:07 pm »

Danh and Reserti would soon see someone who looks suspiciously like Amadou stumbling out of the Akras Tent, looking like he's been shot with an elephant tranquilizer. Having drank a full glass of water mixed in with pure ethanol.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1447 on: October 20, 2016, 02:34:51 pm »

Reserti looks alarmed, "What has he done to himself!? Boss-man, do something about this, please!""

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: October 20, 2016, 02:37:15 pm »

Amadou hurriedly heads back to his bunk while he can still see. Fortunately that wasn't an intravenous shot, the digestive tract takes some time to... takes some time. Bunk, yes...
He throws himself into the bunk, and waits for the sweet unconsciousness while the bed spins.

Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: October 20, 2016, 02:41:18 pm »

Amadou hurriedly heads back to his bunk while he can still see. Fortunately that wasn't an intravenous shot, the digestive tract takes some time to... takes some time. Bunk, yes...
He throws himself into the bunk, and waits for the sweet unconsciousness while the bed spins.
Vhan quickly looks up as Amadou bursts into the barracks and watches in confusion as Amadou makes his way to his bunk. Vhan can smell the ethanol from the counter. 
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: October 20, 2016, 02:42:27 pm »

Staring at the bumbling form, Danh replies, "He's fine. Just drowning whatever sorrows he has with booze, apparently. He'll likely be wasted all day tomorrow, so we'll be going without him."

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: October 20, 2016, 02:45:30 pm »

"...you cann't ge'... nme...now..."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: October 20, 2016, 02:47:39 pm »

Indeed the PTSD can't get Amadou now that he's brain is too busy being shit-faced.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: October 20, 2016, 02:50:18 pm »

((Ha, it worked, right? Take that, monkey PTSD! ;) ))

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1454 on: October 20, 2016, 02:50:54 pm »

((Reserti's gonna be having WathingAmadouDrunk PTSD for days))
"Shouldn't we help him? Please? He could hurt himself!"
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 201