Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159908 times)

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #1395 on: October 19, 2016, 07:31:54 pm »

"Just remember what happened the last time someone ignored my suggestions. Permission to rest?"
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: October 19, 2016, 07:34:20 pm »

Vhan cleans the dishes and thanks Ratdox for the help. Vhan then taking off their jacket and hanging it up fishes out their medication and takes another dose. Vhan then lies out a advanced trap kit creating more throw-able traps on the counter table. And thinking of ways to incorporate the grenades.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 07:35:53 pm by Kuma »
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: October 19, 2016, 07:34:28 pm »

"Yes, yes, yes, you don't need my permission to sleep when the days over!" Danh replies, getting a bit annoyed as he begins taking off his frag vest.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: October 19, 2016, 07:34:56 pm »

Khaiden goes to sleep.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: October 19, 2016, 07:35:50 pm »

"Yep. That's a better idea."
Standing, he moves to put his dishes in the kitchen area, saying, "But right now, I'm tired. Very much so. So we can figure this out more in the morning."

"Works for me. Permission to engage Eddard tomorrow before lift off to see if we can obtain any more intel?" Regardless of the response, Ratodx helps Vhan with the dishes and then cleans up the vomit in the shower.
"Granted. Seemed like he didn't know much, but maybe he'll remember a thing or two."
"Thank you. Would you mind putting in the request for my meeting with him as well as for any information about vampires or any undead that hasbeen uncovered? And sorry to ramble, but as Squad Lead, you should probably request a Satellite Uplink Upgrade."

"Just remember what happened the last time someone ignored my suggestions. Permission to rest?"
"They were noted. We currently plan to demonstrate with the VTOL. Anything else you can think of?"
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: October 19, 2016, 07:38:26 pm »

"A weapon that uses fire would be a better threat against Undead. I'd demonstrate that. And don't show any weakness. That includes treating it as an equal until it's agreed to work for Akras. We saw what happened when Amadou showed respect and honor."

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: October 19, 2016, 07:40:36 pm »

Not looking up

Well we do have all of these extra grenades that were supposed to be used for the ballistas and I do still have the phosphorous grenade.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: October 19, 2016, 07:42:05 pm »

"I've got the flamethrower, and an incendiary grenade. I'll do that now, Ratodx."
Pulling out his fancy new PDA, he slides through options, and tries to see if there's options for information or requesting the uplink.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: October 19, 2016, 07:47:10 pm »

There is an easy to use, User-Friendly tab that reads 'Squad Requisitions.'

In said tab, you've everything from calling in supply drops [with customizable contents], calling for reinforcements to calling in artillery strikes. Along with their costs.

Then there's a other sub-tabs, you're probably looking for 'Intelligence' and 'Upgrades'.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: October 19, 2016, 07:56:05 pm »

Those are indeed what he was looking for.
Tap and tap.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: October 19, 2016, 11:00:30 pm »

The Intelligence tab is unavailable at the moment.

The Upgrade is, though. And boy there sure is a lot of choices for you to choose! Want Sat Comm upgrade? Sure! That'll be 5*, please. Or how about an attached medical Fireteam? 5* per person per mission. Maybe some extra guns with an attached fireteam of guards with MAG Rifles?

If you can name it, Akras likely has it for sale.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: October 19, 2016, 11:34:48 pm »

Boop. Satellite explosions, please.
His credit account was at a grand total of -140*, but, uh, five extra credits wouldn't hurt, right? If more debt can get slapped on there, he buys it.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: October 20, 2016, 12:26:21 am »

The PDA Buzzed, a red window saying 'Insufficient funds' popped up.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: October 20, 2016, 01:58:53 am »

The PDA Buzzed, a red window saying 'Insufficient funds' popped up.

"Hmmm. You think we'll be paid for the village? We could use it to grab some non-lethal gear. When does Akras decide to pay us anyway?"
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: October 20, 2016, 04:19:49 am »

"We get paid after they receive and evaluate the mission report and the captured items - specimens, knowledge, valuables, artefacts, that kind of thing."
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 201