Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159951 times)

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #1275 on: October 19, 2016, 09:11:31 am »

Danh had been watching, resting his head on top of his hand, helmet still on. The spectacle was certainly impressive, but he'd seen plenty of videos before. At least the non-terrans seemed to get a kick out of it.
"So, uh, Captain, Greenie, whoever's in charge now, what's the plan with this 'vampire' of ours?" Him asking what the plan was was serious, but he didn't seem too serious in his beliefs the individual in question was a vampire.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: October 19, 2016, 12:29:40 pm »

While you admire the efficiency of Akras's construction and processing team, [Eddard can't reply to Reserti, by the way. Since he's all the way over there with his people getting Tattoo'd.], someone must've informed Akras that Amadou died. As a single hooded figure with pulsing eldritch runes drawn onto every surface of their robes came over with a cart of several monkeys, followed by a woman in white coat. The very same type that the woman who stabbed Reserti wears.

To Ratodx, you are reminded of the screaming, screeching hands reaching into your very being, Monkey PTSD threatening to kick back in again.

To Khaiden, the person reminds you much of Dr. Tal, but to a lesser extent. Oh their robes still looks like hands of the damned reaching out for salvation, trying to get away from their perpetual hell. Beautiful, isn't it?

To Regon, however, he could also see with his Shamanic eyes the unholiest of unholies, as sacred life force, the immortal souls of beings are forcefully trapped within the Magi's robe, empowering him by their cries of torment. Their little hands reaching out to him for salvation, begging for help, screaming and screeching with their ever so tiny voices that nobody can hear. A violation of all things good and natural.

The Magi wordlessly starts working on a circle as the Doctor who came with him walked over to Amadou's corpse. "So I heard somebody got shot in the face." She said with a slight smirk, like hearing an amusing joke from a co-worker during coffee break.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: October 19, 2016, 01:02:59 pm »

Mako had been with everyone, and... she might be smiling looking at the transformation of the village. She might be afraid of death and the moral implications of what she will have to do here and in the future, but the main reason she joined was because Akras also represented advancement.

"Just so you know, I was hired not just because I fix shit, but also because I used to fly footage drones for NeoTerra. I think I can recon the manor first, look for any sights of habitation. Pray that vampires can't hear stealth drones. Et cetera."
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: October 19, 2016, 01:28:01 pm »

Ugh. A professional Magi. One of those extra weird aldroach ones, or whatever it's called. Disgusting. Fucking freak.
Thankfully, his helmet concealed the scowl of hatred, disgust, and fear plastered on Danh's face.
Speaking of faces, his fist would be going into that Magi's, had they not been here to help a fallen squaddie.
Regardless, his fists balled up, and he silently folded his arms.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 01:35:10 pm by Bill Chompski »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: October 19, 2016, 01:33:08 pm »

[The Magi is silently working at the circle, it's the Female Doctor that came over to say that with an amused smirk.

Would Danh hit a lady? :)]

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: October 19, 2016, 01:36:06 pm »

[The Magi is silently working at the circle, it's the Female Doctor that came over to say that with an amused smirk.

Would Danh hit a lady? :)]
((You bet your biscuits he would.))

((Also fixed previous message))

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: October 19, 2016, 01:37:10 pm »

Oh good, you're here. Amadou is this way.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: October 19, 2016, 02:16:21 pm »

Khaiden observes and starts mentally dictating the message he'll send to the person in charge of Akras squads describing what went wrong and how he would have planned it.

He doesn't want command, but his battle tactics and his knowledge of what works on Gaia would have prevented this, so he'll be requesting a squad lieutenant position when this mission is completed.

He doesn't want to come off looking like a backstabber, but Amadou's talents when it comes to leadership and diplomacy are severely lacking and he'll be suggesting a new squad leader would be a good idea.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: October 19, 2016, 02:21:51 pm »

(Kain you wanted to just kill all the villagers, i wouldn't call that a better choice)
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: October 19, 2016, 02:22:45 pm »

The Doctor goes over to the bodybag where you kept Amadou's corpse, she didn't even take a look at it before starts dragging it over to the circle, which is done by the time she got there. Unzips the bag and rolled Amadou out. "Well, can't say I haven't seen worse, but he sure had some unfortunate events happened to him for sure. I declare him dead." The Doctor said as she fishes out a caliper and starts digging into Amadou's wrecked face and pulling out bits of bones, this goes on for a moment until she was satisfied and spray some biofoam at his wounds, nodding to the Magi and stepping out of the circle.

Said Magi begins to chant in that weird, creepy Eldritch incantations, while grabbing monkeys by the neck and gutting them onto the circle. Their screams and trashes reminds you much of when Ratodx was exorcised. The Monkeys cried for a while longer as their innards spilled into a pattern until it went limp, their souls powering the circle, making it glow dark purple with power.

Amadou's realization that he was dead wasn't when the flintlock shot him in the face, but when there are grabby, molesty hands of monkeys grabbing at your very being, dragging you forcefully from your weightlessness being that just kind of floats around for a bit then shoves you back into your body that has it's face mended, as good as new.

Then the Doctor shot him with a taser. "Clear!" She said from outside the circle, your lungs clenched, forcing air in through your mouth as you let out a sharp gasp, your eyes shot open while your cold body slowly starts to become warm again as your heart started working on pumping blood through your body again.

"And I now declare him alive. You've been clinically dead for.. five minutes. How was it?" The Doctor asked with a smirk from a job well done.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: October 19, 2016, 02:29:32 pm »

"Aaaargh! I need to practice genocide on monkeys. On all of them. Save them from us, and us from them. It's a double mercy!"

"What happened after that fucking asshole shot me? Did you recover his body?"
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: October 19, 2016, 02:30:15 pm »

Smug fuckin' doctor.
Probably doesn't have a real degree.
Walk in here, act all better than us, when we're the ones risking our life.
Stupid bitch.
Danh stands up, and begins walking towards the doctor, at a normal pace, fingers briefly stretching out, before curling back into fists.
His anger was peaked, having been built up by the knight killing Amadou, people trying to kill him, a goblin taking command, elves and necromancers trying to take lead, some magi showing up, and this asshat here just generally being a shit.
Anyone with empathic abilities could likely feel this, with Danh intent on violence against the doctor.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: October 19, 2016, 02:33:05 pm »

No, sir, he's still alive somehow. We've managed to resolve the situation semi-peacefully.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1288 on: October 19, 2016, 02:34:07 pm »

Reserti puts his hand on Danh's shoulder, "Hey, cool it."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: October 19, 2016, 02:35:37 pm »

"Alive? He opened fire under a flag of truce and he's still alive?! I must check the logs..."
Amadou starts looking at some team members' video logs.
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 201