Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 159991 times)

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #1200 on: October 18, 2016, 09:04:05 am »

Danh had still been where he was shooting flames earlier, any words said to him silent upon his ears. The inital , beserking blast of adrenaline had begun to wear off, and all he could hear was the thundering beat of his heart.
The nozzle still clutched in both hands, he stared at the charred, gloopy corpses. He couldn't tell if they were men or women, old or young, they all looked the same like this.
Had he really done this?
He knew he had, but he didn't want to think about that.
So for now, he decided to stop thinking about scary, complex things like morality.
Holding his flamer's nozzle in a vice like grip, Danh begins walking into the village, intent on killing whoever blew chunks of Amadou all over his machine gun.
He had his incendiary grenade too. He chose it from the standard grenade selection. And the Bullpup rifle. It had five grenades loaded into it's under barrel. High explosive.
Fuck diplomacy.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1201 on: October 18, 2016, 09:05:55 am »

"And what qualifications do you have, exactly, Ratodx?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: October 18, 2016, 09:09:52 am »

Reserti, who gives a fuck who's in charge? It's just a smart decision. If that VTOL has to fire, you could get hit. And that means you won't be helping anyone, never mind your sweetheart.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1203 on: October 18, 2016, 09:13:23 am »

Quiet enough not to be broadcast over the radio ((And mainly for character development)), Reserti mumbles "Sure, let's let a greedy greenskin take charge"

"Well, what do I do with this knight? He isn't surrendering, and we're not getting anywhere by bickering. I've got half a mind to drop my grenade on him as a display of force. The people will be a lot more persuadable without a leader."
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 09:16:00 am by Insanegame27 »
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: October 18, 2016, 09:16:00 am »

"More than you damn have."

Ratodx sees Danh stomping off and swears. "Danh, this is a direct order. Return to the VTOL landing site. You are walking into the firing line of the VTOL. If you continue, the VTOL will not avoid firing because you are in the area. I repeat, the VTOL will not avoid firing, return to the squad now."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: October 18, 2016, 09:17:28 am »

Over comm

"I suggest we destroy the village and send any survivors fleeing or dead. We can't have news of this clusterf))) getting out."
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: October 18, 2016, 09:20:11 am »

He continues walking for a moment, but stops, the words reaching his ears.
Not wanting to get shredded, he began to back away, not taking his eyes off the front of the castle, in case some dumbass decided it would be smart to try to attack him.
Let the VTOL fire first, then move in.
Yeah.
"What about the vampire? I guess we're not gonna get him now?"

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: October 18, 2016, 09:22:47 am »

Over comm

"I suggest we destroy the village and send any survivors fleeing or dead. We can't have news of this clusterf))) getting out."

"Denied. Acknowledged, but denied. There are still recoverable assets here. And we need to find the vampire or vampires."

He continues walking for a moment, but stops, the words reaching his ears.
Not wanting to get shredded, he began to back away, not taking his eyes off the front of the castle, in case some dumbass decided it would be smart to try to attack him.
Let the VTOL fire first, then move in.
Yeah.
"What about the vampire? I guess we're not gonna get him now?"

"Incorrect. We still have our mission. Once the village is secured and we figure out what we can do about Actual, we will proceed."
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1208 on: October 18, 2016, 09:23:33 am »

"And you prove this how?"

"I agree partially here. Akras would prefer a subverted village rather than a razed village, I think. Remember the objective - we need that Vampire. Let's get this over and done with as soon as possible"

"So what do I do with this Knight? Kill him? My initial plan was to incapacitate and deliver."
((And I was ninja'd))

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: October 18, 2016, 09:27:00 am »

Danh continues backing away, heading towards the squad area.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: October 18, 2016, 09:33:13 am »

"And you prove this how?"

"By giving the orders that prevented our people from being overrun. I'll go into further depth when you get your ass down here."

"I agree partially here. Akras would prefer a subverted village rather than a razed village, I think. Remember the objective - we need that Vampire. Let's get this over and done with as soon as possible"

"So what do I do with this Knight? Kill him? My initial plan was to incapacitate and deliver."
((And I was ninja'd))
"You do nothing with or to the Knight. And bullshit. Your plan was to humiliate and murder. We are using this Knight because we can. Any other discussion on the matter will need to be done face to face."

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: October 18, 2016, 09:33:44 am »

"We should at least make sure not enough are able to escape to coherently spread the story. Afterward I suggest we either liquidate the village or have Akras take in the raw materials."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1212 on: October 18, 2016, 09:36:54 am »

"Calm it, Necromancer. You'll get your souls in time. I promise you that."

"Ratodx, I am not yours to command. I am Akras' to command, not your lapdog. When I get word from Akras that you're in charge, then I'll follow, not before. And I'll have you know that my plan was not humiliation and murder, it was incapacitation and delivery. As I demonstrated by repeatedly attempting non-lethal shots."

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: October 18, 2016, 09:42:55 am »

Danh tosses his two cents over comms.
"If the elf wants to stay and get destroyed by the VTOL, let 'em.", as he now turns around, hurrying to the squad zone.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: October 18, 2016, 09:44:26 am »

"It's not about the souls, unlike some people I can think ahead. And I was Gaian. These people have seen evidence that Akras personnel are gullible and weak, they can't be allowed to spread that, even if it isn't true. Right now we're cleaning up Amadou's mess, and that will mean as few witnesses as possible."
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 201