Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 160029 times)

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #1050 on: October 17, 2016, 04:41:19 pm »

"Well, looks like they chose the easy way. Orders?"
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: October 17, 2016, 04:45:08 pm »

((Thanks, that did the job. I have to make pages for them in the wiki.))
((Not yet, we're showing the flag first.))
((The infiltration won't happen until after dark. Let's see what happens meanwhile.))
((I read about it in the report from the first contact with the Elves. They were obstreperous to Frazz regarding the dwarven peace sign, but otherwise appeared evasive, but not lying.))

"Mako, I saw in your file that you can drive a motorcycle. That improves the plan slightly, care to drive the trike with Danh and myself at the back?

Don't precipitate things. That's a perfectly normal response to any defence force"
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 04:47:22 pm by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: October 17, 2016, 04:49:29 pm »

Alright, I guess I'm going with Khaiden and the Super Secret Sneak Attack Force (SSSAF). Unless there are any objections?
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: October 17, 2016, 04:50:20 pm »

"If ya want, i can set up a little ritual site for da 'ealing an da buffin, unless ya wan' me on da front line smashin' sum gitz."
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: October 17, 2016, 04:53:47 pm »

"Since combat isn't yet a certainty, maybe you should stay back for the rituals. It's up to the squad leader, orders?"

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: October 17, 2016, 04:54:36 pm »

Danh jostles the large fuel pack on his back, silently wondering just how bulletproof the casing over this pack was. One wrong hit, and maybe this could explode into flames? He sure hoped not.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: October 17, 2016, 04:56:41 pm »

"No, that's only if this doesn't work.

All riight, if you can do it quickly, otherwise don't bother. Our course of action will be settled in a few moments.

Right now I want you all to take defensive positions, protect the VTOL, and eliminate anyone who pose a threat the VTOL or to us in the envoy party. Don't open fire unless it's an emergency or I expressly tell you to do so."

Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: October 17, 2016, 04:59:11 pm »

((Are we in a field a forest. I wanna know if I can scout the area for enemies and place traps.))
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: October 17, 2016, 05:00:28 pm »

While you all discuss your plans, the Town's defenders gets on the wall and prepare for a raid. Closing up the door and pulling up the drawbridge.

Eh, Terrans made better fort. Three Thousand years or so ago.. The Romans had the right idea to pack dirt behind those palisades.. now, those? Those are some sturdy Terran palisades. Not even a modern cannon would bring it down in one shot. This thing though? you could tell Cpt. Raynold to shoot his 50mm at the section and watch as it crumbles down.

Fucking Primitives, I tell you.

[You're in a field, the VTOL can't land in the forest.]
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: October 17, 2016, 05:01:23 pm »

"In case of comm failure, what's the signal to attack? If not I'll assume it's the sound of combat."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: October 17, 2016, 05:02:15 pm »

Right now I want you all to take defensive positions, protect the VTOL, and eliminate anyone who pose a threat the VTOL or to us in the envoy party. Don't open fire unless it's an emergency or I expressly tell you to do so."

Yes sir!

Take a defensive position.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: October 17, 2016, 05:08:21 pm »

"If it fails, we'll just head back. If there's combat before we return, you may kill everyone with a weapon, starting with the guys in fancier armour."

That 50mm burst may be a good idea. I may use it in literal gunship diplomacy.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: October 17, 2016, 05:08:54 pm »

Khaiden moves so he's not in plain sight and covered by part of the VTOL. No sense wasting armor plating just because you're outside it after all.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: October 17, 2016, 05:13:14 pm »

"Ay ay boss".
Regon takes out his ritual knife and cuts open each of his hands, he holds each of them out and begins to whisper in a shamanic tongue as the pigment in the grass begins to change to form red circles with runes along the outsides. Wiping his hands and knife off with a cloth he turns back to Amadou.
"Dat shuld do et for da basic prep boss, wan' me ta 'ang back 'ere or come along?"
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: October 17, 2016, 05:20:03 pm »

Vhan starts to set up a defensive perimeter with net traps hidden in the grass. Vhan then sends pictures to everyone so no one steps in them.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 201